Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 18:41
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 28 Mars 2016, 19:05 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
Greetings ladies and gentlemen! I am the noz dingard guild leader (card effect designer), this post will be in English because I know no German and I don't trust google translations; I would like to ask for the help of any moderators or people with good knowledge in English to translate this post.

I'll keep it simple: The dragon knight gameplay at the moment is very very solid and almost complete in a sense, so buffing them could make them really overpowered and nerfing them can make them fall down to useless if not careful; instead of thinking to buff them or nerf them, let's think differently this time: ¿What are they missing or what do they lack?

If you have any suggestions for this question, post them right below and I'll check them out, it can be expansion ideas for the DK class (Like adding another race, class, caste combination, hell even a courtisan, knock yourself out) or make them complete; the idea is to have an open mind about if they are lacking something to be solid and fun, or if they should be expanded to other types of gameplay.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Dragon knights [ENG]
Message Publié : 28 Mars 2016, 22:41 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 638
Ich versuche mal zu übersetzen, aber recht frei und wenig auf die Zeit geachtet ;)

Citer :
Seid gegrüßt Damen und Herren!
Ich (Recliff) bin der "Noz dingard Gildenleiter" (Karteneffekt-Designer), dieser Beitrag wird auf Englisch sein, weil ich kein Deutsch kann und ich nicht weiß, ob ich dem Googleübersetzer vertrauen kann. Ich hoffe auf die Hilfe von irgendwelchen Moderatoren oder Menschen mit guten Kenntnissen in Englisch, diesen Beitrag zu übersetzen.
(Anm.: ggf. werde ich (Martin84) zurück übersetzen, falls ihr eure "guten" Beiträge nicht auf Englisch schreiben könnt)

Ich werde es einfach halten: Das "Drachenritter-Gameplay" ist im Moment sehr (sehr) stabil und fast nicht Verbesserungsfähig. Sie zu puschen, konnte sie wirklich übermächtig machen und diese zu schwächen, könnte sie nutzlos machen, wenn man nicht vorsichtig ist.
(...) Deshalb frage ich anders: "Was fehlt ihnen oder was sind ihre Schwächen?"

Wenn Ihr irgendwelche Vorschläge zu dieser Frage habt, schreibt es (hier) und ich werde es prüfen. Es könnten Erweiterungen für die DK-Klasse (DK Dragonknight, Drachenritter) sein, sowie das Hinzufügen einer weiteren Rassen-, Klasse-, Kastenkombination oder gar eine Kurtisanenidee. Sprecht es aus was die Gilde komplett machen würde.
Die Idee ist, einen neuen Gedanken zu haben, falls ihnen etwas fehlt oder diese mit einer neuen Art von Gameplay zu erweitert.

Dürft mich gerne Verbessern bei Übersetzungsfehlern. Noch kürzer: Was wollt ihr bei Drachenrittern? :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Mars 2016, 23:28 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
Thank you so much! :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2016, 11:12 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 719
Thanks Martin.

For me the weakness for DK and WB are that they have nearly no removal cards.
But i like it, becuase all needs a weaknees.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2016, 21:09 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
i can only agree with tiger, giving them removel besides the common removal everyone can acces e.g..
But in my opinion why not add a second type of Dk?
Atm we have the...lets call them spirit DK which increase theyr spirit and convert that spirit to defense and offense and even healing.
But we have 2 more traits for dk
The ones that benefit from living or dead DK and spell damage.

So why not give those 2 types of dk some cards but be carefull not to give the spirit dk additional cards.
For example you might add some flat dmg spells like and use some armors and items that push the spell dm for draconic spells.
Maybe a armor that gives evn +2 spelldamage.
Maybe something like (But withouth the ignore part)

Or build upon undead dks?
also a possibility with theyr life death theme to make them able to be ressurected.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mars 2016, 00:52 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
// Playstyle

Last year I was tinkering with some card concepts based on two underdeveloped playstyles, that seemed interesting.

The so called Graveknight Deck and the Mage/Compendium-centric setup.
Both types lack solid fundamentals to be a somewhat reliable option to the current DK meta builds.

If it is clear what GK or the Mage typ is here a brief explanation:
Graveknight is a discard pile oriented toolbox deck based on selfmill and recursion engines to adept to the current boardstate, similar to the pressure point deck in the old forum but more reliable, when it comes to winning match-ups.

Cards like D.Shield, In the name, pink rabbit and/or Black Market are some of the key components. Tbh the playstyle still is too gimmicky, but if combined with an undead theme (as Gil suggested) and some solid support cards it could be a viable strategy.

The Mage type setup is currently a none factor or is seldom picked up by veterans, who test their deck building capabilities, by combining vanilla mages with DKs. Of the top of my head only Zahal4 and Vanalys3 are the characters somewhat synergizing with each other (this should not be seen as a good example, but as a clarification of what this decktype could be build around).We are actually only missing character options for such a niche subtype could easily be modified with the tools that noz already has.

Both playstyles are meant for "Johnny" and "Spike" players, so beginners and DK novices would have problems piloting such decks. For knowledge of the different interactions and patterns should be key to winning with such decks, and not the fact that your cards cost a ludicrous amount of crx.

// Getting started

The last point I made was about complexity. As for all playstyles in any games go, learning the basics is key. Luckily, DKs have a solid and approachable learning curve, based on accessible cards. The problem is, and Immortals also fall into the same trap, that for starting players the fundamentals of the caste are not clear. And with Absalon beeing the only representive of the caste player don't get a good feel of how to play them properly, after looking through the options in Basic.

In short: Dragon Knights are one of the few caste in the game, that provid reasonable playability, at any point, for each level of player experience, BUT if the player does not know how the deck should look like, he/she can be easily overwhelmed by the given options.

I don't know if the GLs have any right to offer ideas or provoke the thought of a rework or update of the Basic Set, but if there is the possibility, it could be helpful to make DKs a viable option.

//...

...to be continued

---

have a nice day - Grief

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]