Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 17:35
Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 12   [ 115 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2017, 21:17 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 12
Excuse me for the English, but i think it is better than translator..

First of all, to clarify:
When Recliff has announced his depart from the GLs, we asked him about his replacement. He and us, the other GLs all aggreed in choosing breor.
You might not know, but he had a previous account, and he played almost only noz. he joined eredan before the pokeredan event, and he is pretty experienced with noz... his ideas left us without doubts.
It is not his fault that the recent noz releases featured 2 characters that hardly fit into any existing strategy. We get the artwork ready, and must adapt the release to it.
The noz guild is in an exceptionally hard situation, since there are almost no spells that can be re-used, and the patch is really hard to make.
There will be better times coming, when we might get new artworks for spells, actions and theurgies, but as you might know, Maw left Feerik Games, so it will have to wait.
Good news that our dev fixed 100+ bugs in the last month, and we are working on balancing as well.
Until then, we must understand: there are better and less good releases. And what does not seem good now, can be improved in the future. Just be a bit more "understanding"... Instead of the criticizing, who tried to send ideas to any of the GLs? Believe me guys, it is impossible to please everyone, and some of the players of the spanish community has successfully made the other GLs to not read this forum anymore.
We have a lot of fresh GLs, and they are working as hard as possible, but keep it in your mind: we give advice to the staff, not order. Our opinion may be respected, or not concerning the releases...

I hope that it was not a waste of time to write these rows, and some of the players will come to their senses, otherwise the remaining few GLs who read this forums and try to help you with your problems (yes, we remind the staff weekly about your problems) will be disgusted fairly enough to nevers set foot on this forum again.

Best Wishes,
MesterL

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2017, 21:28 
Marchand

Message(s) : 391
El tema del recliff solo salió por el hecho de que el vástago noz sigue bug, al igual que toda esta tirada. No creo haber leído a nadie decir que la tirada estuvo fea, a varios nos gustó...incluso me pareció muy creativa por el hecho de combinar golems con magos, ya que por lo general son como la contraparte del otro en cuanto a stats.

Solo que si no anda entonces no sirve (el vástago noz tiene más de 1 año sin andar).

Por cierto, es imposible enviar ideas sobre tiradas de nuevos decks...A quién se le habría ocurrido por ejemplo que esta tirada iba a ser golem-mago?? todas las tiradas son nuevos decks...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2017, 22:13 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 12
Emanuel_Mundiña a écrit :
El tema del recliff solo salió por el hecho de que el vástago noz sigue bug, al igual que toda esta tirada. No creo haber leído a nadie decir que la tirada estuvo fea, a varios nos gustó...incluso me pareció muy creativa por el hecho de combinar golems con magos, ya que por lo general son como la contraparte del otro en cuanto a stats.

Solo que si no anda entonces no sirve (el vástago noz tiene más de 1 año sin andar).

Por cierto, es imposible enviar ideas sobre tiradas de nuevos decks...A quién se le habría ocurrido por ejemplo que esta tirada iba a ser golem-mago?? todas las tiradas son nuevos decks...

The recliff theme is always popping up, Emanuel :) I do admit, he was one of the greatest GLs ever, but i think that players should stop comparing one to the other :) everyone is unique, with his own style..
My comments was not only about these posts I read, but summing up my experiences since my last post addressed to you guys :)
I wanted to defend Breor, since he is working hard to live up to recliff's legacy :D and i think he is doing pretty well.
About the ideas I mentioned: naturally, you cannot know it before... but after the release there is the chance to share one's point of view, his imaginations how could have it been better.. But instead of this, we usually see some comment that are simple offenses. We all do mistakes, but there is a chance to correct it later, based on the players' feedbacks... critics can be constructive, but 90% of those we receive are useless.

I noticed your comment about GLs playing in tournament: usually we do play, and we know the current meta, but we all have our own lives, plus testing the releases, choosing and creating patch ideas, plus debating them with the staff takes up around 10-12 hours, so i think that playing tournaments competitively every week is almost impossible for us... especially that testing consumes a lot of energy.
After the new ban list we will join the fray again to see the meta. I do not see any reason now, since currently Marzhin and Witchblades (yes, my awful releases), night terrors, hom chai with gae bolga, mushroom decks are ruling the game. I hope that i could answer at least some of your questions :) But if i left you with some doubts, and if you have any ideas you would like to share, (any of you, not only Emanuel) i have always been open to cooperation, and will gladly listen :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 00:00 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Flaziir alma sigue bug :s cual es la gracia de un personaje interesante si esta bug? :c Tocara usar el otro golem que ojala no este bug.

Breor, si no estoy mal, leí por ahí que el tuvo un problema con su 1er cuenta entonces se hizo la actual para poder seguir, aun asi el sabe bastante de Noz, esta enterado de lo que hay en Amnezy y lo he visto en Quilingo varias veces, tambien he leido sus posts de ideas en el foro y hay cosas bien interesantes xD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 00:35 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
Le volvi a recordar al Staff lo de Flaziir, de paso les informe sobre el bug que tiene el Filtro de Standard.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 00:36 
Marchand

Message(s) : 391
GL.ZIL a écrit :
I do not see any reason now, since currently Marzhin and Witchblades (yes, my awful releases), night terrors, hom chai with gae bolga, mushroom decks are ruling the game.

Te faltaron varios decks ahí, tal vez estas un poco atrasado en el tiempo. por ejemplo los nehants guemelianos agua, los avalonienses en sus dos versiones: aceites condenados y la aelide sagrada con mucho aguante, los jauría que están para hacerle frente a los nehants, los rúnicos y sus dds...marzhin ya no es un problema como antes, y hongos hace mucho no veo alguno.

Este tipo de atraso en el tiempo da lugar a nerfeos tardíos de los cuales nos quejamos porque ya no hacen falta.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 12:27 
Eminence

Ya pueden usar a Flaziir, ahora aumenta correctamente el daño sufrido al oponente.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 13:01 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2546
De Killer a écrit :
Ya pueden usar a Flaziir, ahora aumenta correctamente el daño sufrido al oponente.

Agradezco muchisimo Killer tu rapida colaboracion con los bugs ;)

...Aunque cruzemos los dedos y a ver si pueden arreglar o hacer algo con las herramientas del lvl 1... no funcionan bien...aqui se puede ver como ninguno de los aceites fue copiado y eso que se jugo directamente de la mano y sin encadenar llebando las herramientas esas:

(En la ultima jugada tambien deberia haber copiado el tablero de juego y tampoco lo hizo...parece que las herramientas esas practicamente sirven solo para copiarse a si mismas...es muy dificil usarlas como multi-tareas para un momento especifico con este bug...)

Y sobre el bug de Infernal, me di cuenta de que han arreglado algo a medias...almenos lo probe hace una semana o asi y la seleccion de lo prohibido ahora es util solo si tienes a Infernal con vida...lo que significa que ahora no te rompe el deck con no-muertos.

Aunque sere paciente y confio en que feerik pueda arreglar todos los bugs tarde o temprano jajaj ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 14:10 
Eminence

Acabo de echarle un ojo a la herramienta, parece que solo copia el objeto jugado en encadenamiento si Delko se la equipa a si mismo.

Las copias de la herramienta jugada por Delko no copian objetos. (Para evitar el bucle he de suponer.)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 14:18 
Marchand

Message(s) : 349
GL.ZIL a écrit :
Excuse me for the English, but i think it is better than translator..

First of all, to clarify:
When Recliff has announced his depart from the GLs, we asked him about his replacement. He and us, the other GLs all aggreed in choosing breor.
You might not know, but he had a previous account, and he played almost only noz. he joined eredan before the pokeredan event, and he is pretty experienced with noz... his ideas left us without doubts.
It is not his fault that the recent noz releases featured 2 characters that hardly fit into any existing strategy. We get the artwork ready, and must adapt the release to it.
The noz guild is in an exceptionally hard situation, since there are almost no spells that can be re-used, and the patch is really hard to make.
There will be better times coming, when we might get new artworks for spells, actions and theurgies, but as you might know, Maw left Feerik Games, so it will have to wait.
Good news that our dev fixed 100+ bugs in the last month, and we are working on balancing as well.
Until then, we must understand: there are better and less good releases. And what does not seem good now, can be improved in the future. Just be a bit more "understanding"... Instead of the criticizing, who tried to send ideas to any of the GLs? Believe me guys, it is impossible to please everyone, and some of the players of the spanish community has successfully made the other GLs to not read this forum anymore.
We have a lot of fresh GLs, and they are working as hard as possible, but keep it in your mind: we give advice to the staff, not order. Our opinion may be respected, or not concerning the releases...

I hope that it was not a waste of time to write these rows, and some of the players will come to their senses, otherwise the remaining few GLs who read this forums and try to help you with your problems (yes, we remind the staff weekly about your problems) will be disgusted fairly enough to nevers set foot on this forum again.

Best Wishes,
MesterL

+1

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 12   [ 115 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Suivant