Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 25 Avril 2024, 19:44
Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 7   [ 64 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 24 Avril 2014, 07:52 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 52
Wolvos a écrit :
Ellias a écrit :
I've beaten every dragon a dozen times without losing once with big Xenelek and lightning laces plus a few weapons, etc. I'm not saying that I'd want more difficult bosses, but Big ole' Mr. Kleenex may need some adjusting, especially when players play him in Pvp mode just so people quit out and give them easy gold.

or you could not use it if you know is unfair

Adventure mode is adventure mode and I don't care about that and the only time I ever use it in pvp is when I click the wrong deck by accident.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2014, 09:17 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 15
is fun to play against the dragons too to help consistently dish out 5 dmg per turn.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2014, 10:00 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 139
I'll tell ya why I like these cards. Because there is no reason NOT to put them in any guild deck that can meet the prerequisites. You don't really lose anything because they don't crowd your deck ( just like the famous shields I don't have) :-(. But If you cant get them to hatch or whatever then no big deal. I really like all these cards, just wish Stonelinkers had one. Whats everyones favorite dragon so far?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2014, 11:38 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
hotfoot a écrit :
I'll tell ya why I like these cards. Because there is no reason NOT to put them in any guild deck that can meet the prerequisites. You don't really lose anything because they don't crowd your deck ( just like the famous shields I don't have) :-(. But If you cant get them to hatch or whatever then no big deal. I really like all these cards, just wish Stonelinkers had one. Whats everyones favorite dragon so far?

Definitely the Merc and Noz dragons. Easy to activate. Next on the list is the Zil and Sap Heart.

Least favourite, Nomad dragon. Put a Nomad deck in such a disadvantage for a measly bonus in order for it to hatch. Especially Nomads normally have 0 defense.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2014, 17:21 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 52
Magius a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

Definitely the Merc and Noz dragons. Easy to activate. Next on the list is the Zil and Sap Heart.

Least favourite, Nomad dragon. Put a Nomad deck in such a disadvantage for a measly bonus in order for it to hatch. Especially Nomads normally have 0 defense.

I disagree about the nomad dragon. Sure, it may be hard as heck to activate and incredibly easy to thwart but it has a chance of activating in any nomad deck, which is a huge plus in my book. Dragons like the sap heart one will never activate unless you're playing a deck based on the card.

My least favorite is the zil dragon. It's very hard to activate and the easiest way to do it is with a pure shadow spell deck. The effect, however is geared toward a zil dagger deck and even then it hurts your characters who tend to be pretty squishy in the first place. I have the same problem with the nehantist dragon. cursed items are kinda bad and an attack bonus on a nehantic mage deck is meh, especially if it lowers defense.

I do agree that noz and merc are the best though.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2014, 17:32 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
pirate marauder can use their pet in t2 (maximum)

i dont like the runic one, that pet relies too much in the enemy

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2014, 23:32 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
The Noz Dragon literally can fit into any Noz deck. WitchBlade, Mages, Dragon Knights, some weird deck you just imagine. It is that good.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Avril 2014, 19:25 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
I never got the Pirate dragon that i paid 500 gold for yesterday.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Avril 2014, 20:35 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Ellias a écrit :
Dragons like the sap heart one will never activate unless you're playing a deck based on the card.

WHAT!?!?!

, and make Sap Dragon such a neat add on.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Avril 2014, 20:56 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
Oscar_Gomez a écrit :
Ellias a écrit :
Dragons like the sap heart one will never activate unless you're playing a deck based on the card.

WHAT!?!?!

, and make Sap Dragon such a neat add on.

Plus, there is one that creates Root, and another one that creates another spell which i can't remember now :P

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 7   [ 64 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant