Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avril 2024, 11:18
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 19 Novembre 2014, 22:47 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
New cards have been released on Eredan iTCG:

. (3 evolutions in all). On its last evolution : Rare. Zil Warriors. Mage. Beast. La Meute. Spirit 1. Attack 6/9. Defense 3. Health points 14. Spirit +2 and Attack +1 you play a Shadow Spell. Your Beasts gain Chain if they play a Shadow Spell. Turns 4, 5 and 6: Your Zil gain 3 Health points.

The following cards are reeditions of older cards, we took the opportunity to upgrade them:

. Uncommon. Action. Zil Warriors. Beast. La Meute. Attack -2. Choose a card attached to a character, this card is then discarded.

. Common. Action. Zil Warriors. La Meute. Attack +2 or Attack +0. Defense +2 or Defense +0. Spirit +2 or Spirit +0.

These cards are now available in the Newcomers Booster.

Enjoy the game!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Novembre 2014, 23:47 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
is it supposed to say "if you play a shadow spell"? right now it says "you play a shadow spell", do you just play a random spell?

also this guy seems kind of limited.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Novembre 2014, 08:01 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
I'm supposing he works well with and , the two beasts in the pack who can play shadow spells. I'm not sure how he is any less or more limited then any of the other releases of recent.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Novembre 2014, 06:13 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
When are we going to get another event? It's been a LONG time since we've had one. I was disappointed when we didn't have a Halloween event this year. Are we going to have the Advent Calendar this year?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Novembre 2014, 10:19 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
doctordeath a écrit :
When are we going to get another event? It's been a LONG time since we've had one. I was disappointed when we didn't have a Halloween event this year. Are we going to have the Advent Calendar this year?

Plenty of questions asked around this area. There is no desire for staff to focus on Eredan iTCG as they are now just looking after Eredan Arena. So event no... bug fixes very unlikely, close to none (raised a bug but never been fixed), Advent Calendar looking like its also off the shelf.

I just don't understand how that they have the CODE for the events and it is the matter of reactivating it at special times of the year but they won't do it. I'm sure it is not difficult at all.

With no staff communication, there is no point asking any questions. It is just a matter of time this game will be abandoned by its player.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Novembre 2014, 17:03 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
Excited about this release. The first mage in The Pack, can give some cool options with Vick and Wild or with a Shadow mage deck!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]