Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 26 Avril 2024, 19:21
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 4   [ 31 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 13:57 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
New cards have been released on Eredan iTCG:

. (3 evolutions in all). On its last evolution : Common. Pirates. Mage. Human. Spirit 2. Attack 4/7. Defense 2. Health points 15. After each of your Fire Spells: The opposing character gains 2 "Powder" Token. After each of your Lightning Spells: Deals as many magic damage points to the opposing character as the number of "Powder" Tokens he is wearing. These "Powder" Tokens are then removed. Turns 1, 2 and 4: Defense +2.

The following cards are reeditions of older cards, we took the opportunity to upgrade them:

. Rare. Fire. Pirates. Mage. Choose an opposing out-of-combat character and this card attaches to him. He has Attack -2 and suffers 2 magic damage points (+ 1 damage point for every Lightning Spell in play. Max: 4) Duration 2 fights.

. Uncommon. Lightning. Pirates. Mage. Your opponent has Attack -1 for each other Lightning Spell in game (maximum -5). "Mylad" or "Commander Malderez" or "Von Blaztnin": Duration 2 turns. Defense +4 if the Attack of your character is above his Printed Attack.

These cards are now available in the Newcomers Booster.

Enjoy the game!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 14:11 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
The only problem with this update is that became a worthless card, so me and the others who have bought it have lost a lot of crystals... for almost nothing.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 14:23 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
worthless for sure... i just tried a bit around... the card only attaches to an off-fight enemy... thus if you are just fighting one single enemy it wont do anything anymore... the -2 att is also worth nothing...

compared to before the card received a major nerf... now i just hope that things wont stop here and some other cards are getting the same kind of attention

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 16:01 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
Citer :
. Rare. Fire. Pirates. Mage. Choose an opposing out-of-combat character and this card attaches to him. He has Attack -2 and suffers 2 magic damage points (+ 1 damage point for every Lightning Spell in play. Max: 4) Duration 2 fights.

Wow... big fat nerf... render the card from hero to zero. Sorry... this is definitely a nerf that is not thought through.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 17:12 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
About the nerf - it was said in another forum of another game, that if you want to play with IMBAs on your side, be ready to pay much for them, and also be ready to sudden big nerfs of them.

So, it is not a bad update. Let's wait, what will be next?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 19:43 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
Well apart from the nerf on the spell, i think the character will create some interesting games.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 20:02 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
It may be painful and is a hard step but in the right direction (hope this is just the start of a run on nerfing IMBA cards).

But in this case a remake and nerf of would have done a better job. It should no longer pull AOE like "cannot pull zone spells" to avoid total oneshot in turn 1 with lightning mages.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2015, 22:16 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Mr. Zub a écrit :
About the nerf - it was said in another forum of another game, that if you want to play with IMBAs on your side, be ready to pay much for them, and also be ready to sudden big nerfs of them.

So, it is not a bad update. Let's wait, what will be next?

they killed the card instead of fix it (now is trash), that is how you lose the little trust with your customers.
sure, you are happy because lightning isnt a problem for you anymore
but maybe tomorrow the killed decks could be one of yours

Citer :
Spark things off. Rare. Fire. Pirates. Mage. Choose an opposing out-of-combat character and this card attaches to him. He has Attack -2 and suffers 2 magic damage points (+ 1 damage point for every Lightning Spell in play. Max: 4) Duration 2 fights.

cannot be pulled by AL or Menacing Sky, Cap at 6 damage MAX to 1 target, only out of combat enemy R.I.P. Spark things off

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2015, 00:19 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
xydraga a écrit :
Well apart from the nerf on the spell, i think the character will create some interesting games.

Your right... I try to think of some Dechtechs poeple might come up with. 'Cause I have no clue which Charakter the Baron can replace?

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2015, 02:39 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 94
GriefStone a écrit :
xydraga a écrit :

Your right... I try to think of some Dechtechs poeple might come up with. 'Cause I have no clue which Charakter the Baron can replace?

Put him with Lady Dynamite and Fire-Braggan..

The is buffed since it is able to be chained , its not an AoE spell now. then target an opposing character with Thunderstroke or any spirit reduced character to one-shot...

hahahaha. ;)

Lightning cause of rods.

Hail, Admiral Killcrew! Reign forever, Pirates!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 4   [ 31 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant