Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 25 Avril 2024, 11:57
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 23 Avril 2015, 23:40 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 127
Does anyone know if can become a Necrosis, say by being discarded by or , and if so would a zombie be able to play a non-guild Necrosis?

I would like to know but am unwilling to drop 190K to find out.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Avril 2015, 23:49 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
Scorvos a écrit :
Does anyone know if can become a Necrosis, say by being discarded by or , and if so would a zombie be able to play a non-guild Necrosis?

I would like to know but am unwilling to drop 190K to find out.

Nehant won't be able to play it since it is a Nomad card, not non-guilded.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2015, 00:52 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
http://blog.eredan.com/ (french blog)

Ayept. (2 évolutions au total). A sa dernière évolution : Peu Commune. Nomades du désert. Combattant. Non-Mort. Immortel. Esprit 1. Attaque 7/8. Défense 0. Points de vie 17. Revenant. Gagne Enchainement si vous jouez une Arme à une main. Au début de chaque tour, pour chaque mort vous avez Attaque +1, Défense +1. Tours 1 à 4 : à la fin du combat, si vous avez moins de 4 Points de vie vous en gagnez 5, sinon 3.

http://blogus.eredan.com/

Ayept. (2 evolutions in all). On its last evolution: Uncommon. Desert Nomads. Warrior. Undead. Immortal. Spirit 1. Attack 7/8. Defense 0. Health Points 17. Revenant. Gain Chain if you play a One handed Weapon. At the start of each turn, for each dead, you have Attack +1 and Defense +1. Turns 1 to 4: at the end of the fight, if you have less than 4 Health points, you gain 5, otherwise, 3.

it seems they removed the healing over time effect only, but now he can chain any one-handed weapon (also added the new revenant mechanic)

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Avril 2015, 16:14 
Guémélite

I was telling exactly about losing the ability to heal for each of your dead characters. :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Avril 2015, 02:55 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Mr. Zub a écrit :
I was telling exactly about losing the ability to heal for each of your dead characters. :D

I dont see a weaker :
- chain on weapons (than on swords)
- new caste / special abillity that improves the heal, when you use in an pervers strong way

We definitly need cards like / or new cards of this kind in Quilingo now. Even more since this updates for runic priests and immortals has strengthend the "slow-but-always-winning-by-healing"-decks.

And we need the "I-give-up"-Button for PVP-fights ... always hard to play 12 turns when you know since turn 1 that you will lose.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Avril 2015, 00:20 
Guémélite

Cat_Wachter a écrit :
Mr. Zub a écrit :

I dont see a weaker :
- chain on weapons (than on swords)
- new caste / special abillity that improves the heal, when you use in an pervers strong way

The question is that I consider guarantied healing each turn is better than possible healing when you are alive and have 5 HP or less. And chain for weapons instead of one-handed swords is not of much use since the best weapons for an immortal are one-handed swords.

Compilation of the release (as I see it): Immortals lost one powerfull character in both standard and global and we received a "new" archtype that is a little weaker than nehant in terms of reviving and is much stronger in terms of attack.

Also, where is the justice? Nehant is much weaker in both standard and global than lots of other decks, but it does not have an up, but already strong nomads have one.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Avril 2015, 09:44 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
im agree with the healing issue, cat watcher

but im also agree with zub with the nerf of ayept, the good thing about him was his retarded heal, now he kills himself

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Avril 2015, 23:54 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
So we have Ghost Kotoba, Zombie Nehant, and now Mummy Nomad is official, what is next Skeleton Pirates?! Wait... I think that ship was already stolen by .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2015, 15:21 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Yup, Ayept's healing is definitely not there anymore. Yes, it was really strong, but maybe full removal was overkill, considering that he kills himself now? Maybe implementing a maximum limit of, say, 2 or 3 HP would be better? Right now, I don't see a reason not to bring back instead of Ayept in immortal lineup.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2