Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 25 Avril 2024, 23:09
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 02 Octobre 2015, 14:21 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
A new demonic skin is available for Thanatissia! To celebrate its release, all the previously released skins are on sale with a discount of -30% until Tuesday, October 6th at midnight (CET).

Here the characteristics of this new Skin:

- The Character is sold at its last evolution.
    - It has the same characteristics as the "normal" version, and follows the same rules for Deck building.
    - Price : 999 Fee'z
    - Non exchangeable card
    - Permanent item in store

. Exploit. Necromancer. Warrior. Mage. Demon. Undead. Spirit 2. Attack 4/6. Defense 3. Health points 14. Your other characters gain Undead if they haven't already and gain Chain Necrosis. If not, they have Attack +0/+3. Turns 2, 4 and 6: The opposing character has Attack -X, where X equals the amount of living Undeads.

Enjoy your weekend on Eredan iTCG!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Octobre 2015, 14:15 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
Skins prices have always been ridiculous. Feerik would get much more money off them if they considered lowering their prices (even this 30% discount is not enough for anyone to buy them)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Octobre 2015, 19:45 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
*whistles innocently*

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2015, 13:42 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
How many legendary packs have we have had this year? Now this, sheesh someone needs money.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2015, 18:15 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Oscar_Gomez a écrit :
How many legendary packs have we have had this year? Now this, sheesh someone needs money.

...Perhaps I am mistaken, but I think that there are not a lot of game-companies, that produce/maintain a game solely for the enjoyment of there cosnumers...

Maybe I am being too sarcastic about this topic?

...Should I rather ask the question, how you would finance a "F2P-model", in times where poeple or especially casual gamers hope to get a quick allround enjoyment for a low cost?

Or maybe you are right. Developers should be glad that we sacrifiece are time to sit down and go through this ordeal of playing their games. And it is their fault - how can they ask us to spend money for smth. that clearly has a "FREE" in its discription?!

Wait...

...an outdated, mismanagemed paymentmodel combind with the laziness and fastidiousness of gamers...

Could it be, that such factors are some the reagents of this product called the F2P-paradox... We demaned highest quallity products in enormous quantity...for free. And constantly complain how freemium, paywalls, VIP-status, commercial DLCs, etc. destroy our gameexpirience...

(at this point just imagine a 1.98meter tall brown guy yelling "BULLSHIT!")

Yes, there are a lot of bloody paymentmodels out there.
Yes, Feerik isn't good at this job either.

BUT... how should a company provide new and good content, when they are not making enough money to create it.

So i think: "Yes, they need money."

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2015, 14:25 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
God why do psuedo intellects go about the long way to say something so simple.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2015, 15:15 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
You do realize that the prices are too high for anyone to buy them, right? So... they'll keep on needing more money.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they used the extra evolutions of characters in Eredan Arena to release them in the iTCG (at least we'll get to see them in some way in the card game). So those characters are already paid and giving them revenues.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Octobre 2015, 15:56 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Face it, Feerik - skins are just so damn expensive that no one in their right mind would ever buy them. If I had 1000 Feez what do you think I'd buy: 1.)A skin for a character I can get at a modest crystal price or 2.) Two boosters with 200 more fees to spare in case of an event?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Octobre 2015, 16:12 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Dr. Vlad a écrit :
skins are just so damn expensive that no one in their right mind would ever buy them.

im guilty, i got 2 of them (?

but yeah, i beg for price reduction months ago with no answer, they would get more profit, or people would consider purchase them at least

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Octobre 2015, 19:57 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Don't worry Wolvos, I'm guilty, too, but apparently nobody noticed me whistling innocently the first time someone mentioned nobody would buy them.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]