Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 25 Avril 2024, 03:46
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 36 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 00:05 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 115
Very few people would deny that was powerful and that came from it's versatility...

In one nerf you manage to destroy that versatility by restricting the denial effect to Priest only and then you also nerfed the effect as well by having cards return to hand instead of discard at TWICE the Rune cost... One ( maybe two ) of those changes would be fair enough but all three???

As for the change to the Cor Rune ability??? Was that even necessary or just another slap in the face for Runic Priest decks???

When there are cards like that can return every turn, removing cards, denying you playing cards after Turn 1 or (enough said) claiming that it's OP or broken is a bit of a stretch in the current scheme of things...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 06:43 
Marchand

Message(s) : 558
The nerf is fine, i don't know why the people is mad about that.
Runics were abusing in the tournaments for such a long time. Now is turn to nerf , after the whole runic deck, that is the most over card in the game.

Vídeos de Eredan: https://www.youtube.com/user/2996nick

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 08:42 
Guémélite

Agree totally on anything that can create a 10-card chain like needs to be balanced more... Same thing was happening with but it's still useful after being fixed...

And I don't disagree that needed some adjustment... i just think it's had too much adjustment in this re-edit...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 11:31 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
Zork13266 a écrit :
When there are cards like that can return every turn, removing cards, denying you playing cards after Turn 1 or (enough said) claiming that it's OP or broken is a bit of a stretch in the current scheme of things...

it is because these decktypes you are referring to are not in the top 5-10 .... so there ought to be something that makes a difference between them...

pointing at decks you are currently having problems with does not help the general playerbase... before doing such thing i advice you to ask for help here in the forum on how to deal with certain decktypes

my opinion is based on my personal experience... specially with undead and nehant no-hand... 1600 is possible... but beyond that? very difficult at best.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 15:21 
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :
it is because these decktypes you are referring to are not in the top 5-10 .... so there ought to be something that makes a difference between them...

The problem with the Top 5-10 decks isn't usually the Guilded cards, it's the fistful of Event, Trophy and Legends to go with a recent OP character and it is these that make the difference between a Global <1600 ELO deck and a 1700+ deck... Not unusual for those decks (Runic especially) to only have about 6-8 Guilded cards and 4 cards attached at start...

Now while Legends and Trophy cards are accessible to most players, some of the Event cards aren't unless really lucky during the recent event random card prizes... Even with Re-issuing them as part of an Event pack or having SOME of them as Champion Hall prizes ( Way too hard to obtain there if not already a Top 50 player ) not everyone will be able to get them...

You also seem to miss the point that because a card is over-powerful in Global Format with these cards supporting it doesn't necessarily translate back to it being powerful in the Standard Format without them...

( as example ) seems hard to justify it's place in a deck for the Standard format now...
  • Priest :
    • Cost of 2 is too high for Nox ability, too many fast decks, likely not to get to use it early enough to make a difference...
    • For Cor ability there's better cards that would deserve the spot...
  • Warrior :
    • For Cor ability only as a maybe...
    • Without the Nox ability??? Probably not worth it...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 15:44 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
hope they dont kill lightning AGAIN, but if they do, fix spell counters like glyphs and settlement, and the rest of ignore cards to work against spells OR non spell cards

cutting all the ties and and some others are powerful enough to be nerfed, because they were bad designed, not because they are or not top tier, just imagine how retarded would be (insert top tier deck) with (insert broken card here), what happens wit CATT is the deck needs more support, same with zombies, if they do, we could see how retarded are those cards

i still remember the random katamaru nerf or wild buds and heartrending dilemma, this last 2 were played a lot in normal room

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 16:44 
Guémélite

Again it's not necessarily that's the problem...

Perfectly acceptable in a Pirate Lightning Mage Deck but when teamed with in a Noz Mage Lightning Blast Deck that's just overkill if you don't have denial or counters to deal with it...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2016, 18:32 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
sorry zork but again i disagree... i run a nehant undead deck with all essential cards, including a handful of legends and all relevant event cards... its not true that those dishcards make your elo... the chars AND the gilded cards are a very very very relevant factor in here and yes true the combination matters a lot... and the colossus card was a bad combo with this runic idiot that could give a nox to anyone he liked to

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Août 2016, 07:49 
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :
and the colossus card was a bad combo with this runic idiot that could give a nox to anyone he liked to
So the problem was not then It was the Combo of it with ability to create/give Runes that was the problem???

If that's the case then why not nerf Valerius instead of making a good card irrelevant??? Have it not able to give Runes to other Chars only itself...

Same goes for
  • / ,
  • / ,
  • / /

The problem lies in some combos are truly OP and not what was originally intended for the card in question and players are rather inventive at finding those combos...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Août 2016, 10:44 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
Id say was the problem, not gettign the runes, even withouth valerius there were ways to generate those runes.
But basicly a card that says chain, ignore the next enemy card, at least atk +2 was too much.
But that versio nnow is just bad... compared to its worse.
Power of the colossus has a +6 bonus for 2 runes while the other one has +6(on average) for one rune and a pretty easy to achieve condition.
truly its not worth the rare status anymore.
It has now no advantage any more over whic hgives 1 les stat.
why not increase the reward for pumping in 2 runes:
base +2 atk
cor +1 atk
cor +5 atk

While this might be a broken you get the idea, make the second core rune investment worth it.
or maybe restrict a second effekt just to humans, they sure could need a buff because i havent seen a pure human rl deck in ages.

the only chance i see if runic priest warriors become viable

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 36 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant