Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 14:23
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 24 Octobre 2016, 09:57 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Glainborough a écrit :
--Tigerclaw-- a écrit :
The problem is the line between cheating or no is not clear.

In this case I think it is pretty clear on the contrary. But allow me to explain why it is.

What is punished and will be punished is not players from a same guild playing together, but players using fake accounts to do so. By "fake accounts" I mean accounts that are used for the sole purpose of losing in a fixed game against the main account. There is no doubt about what is allowed here, for instance winning 10 times in a row because the opponent systematically left the game after 10 seconds isn't. On the other hand, playing a normal game with a rightful winner and a rightful loser, may they be from the same clan or not, is the way the game is supposed to work.

Hello Glainborough!
Thank you for clarifying things. However I have some doubts about this, so maybe you could help me understand:
- you will start searching the players one by one and checking the history logs? Because if so, I think you would waste precious time that could be used for bug correcting.
- or you will check the tournament history logs regularly?
- or relaying on your players to report abnormalities?

Please help me imagine how would this methode go on? It is not really clear for me :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Octobre 2016, 01:15 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
bug fix are for programmers (1 or 2 guys max) the rest of the staff should be checking the rest of the game (new content/updates/mantainance/translations/forums/etc)

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Octobre 2016, 10:03 
Archonte

Wolvos a écrit :
bug fix are for programmers (1 or 2 guys max) the rest of the staff should be checking the rest of the game (new content/updates/mantainance/translations/forums/etc)

This is the problem, you know... most of the tasks you mentioned here are managed by Glainborough. As far as I know (might be wrong) Feerik_Clement is doing the programming (new cards, bug fixes) all alone... so they are overloaded..

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Octobre 2016, 10:08 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 729
mesterl a écrit :
Please help me imagine how would this method go on? It is not really clear for me :/

Checking every account one by one would indeed be a total waste of time. We don't have the resources nor the will to follow such a procedure.
For one, we will pay attention to your reports, after all you're the ones playing against cheaters, so you're in a good spot to see who may be playing unfairly.
Secondly, we are indeed going to check tournament logs. Random profile checks and such.
It will be very difficult to have an eye on every potential cheater, but I feel that improvement towards that goal can only be beneficial to all of us.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Octobre 2016, 10:14 
Archonte

Glainborough a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :
Please help me imagine how would this method go on? It is not really clear for me :/

Checking every account one by one would indeed be a total waste of time. We don't have the resources nor the will to follow such a procedure.
For one, we will pay attention to your reports, after all you're the ones playing against cheaters, so you're in a good spot to see who may be playing unfairly.
Secondly, we are indeed going to check tournament logs. Random profile checks and such.
It will be very difficult to have an eye on every potential cheater, but I feel that improvement towards that goal can only be beneficial to all of us.

Thanks for clarifying this :) I wish you luck with it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2016, 02:33 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
Multi-Accounts are not just used in clan.
Some player created multi-account to get more prize from AMNEZY'S CALENDAR.
Because the we get in here are salable they get more profit to do that.

The easiest ways i could think to track this kind of player is to check lower level player (level 5 to 25) that doesn't play at all (even on adventure mode) for someone cheating in amnezy's calendar or play only in turnament (without play in adventure mode) for someone cheating in turnament.

Or to check the marketplace history log, because they only sale card to their main account with low prize.

Many multi-account are usually have low level

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2