Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 23 Avril 2024, 18:19
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 5   [ 42 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 00:31 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
You get the item for a special recipe and the small event char when you complete the event with 27 different recipes. Only the big eventchar is only available in a pack.

2 Years ago the stuff in the pack was less and there was no big char ... so this time the pack is better, if it is the first time for you with this event.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 00:35 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
mesterl a écrit :
David_Bovemena a écrit :
Sanasoke, with all my respects; the cards was being part of the collection of each player: since monday i was seeing my collection , that i had each one of leafs and seeds of pasts events, only for the simple fact of have one of each, when the monday failed the patch to start the event , the cards still being in my collection , and also, today a few hours ago of the beggining of the event , i still having all those cards, for this reason i know before the event start what was the reward of a black and white leaf recipe.

This might have been a bug, my friend... I personally lost all my seeds and leaves when the previous "Colors of Summer" event ended... And normally this happens with each event, after the event you lose all the event "currency", like Gifts, eggs, seeds and leaves, etc. The fact that you had it till now surely is a mistake.

No, these are actual cards that appear in your collection. Event "Currency" is totally different. And the fact event "currency" disappears is BS as well. If you work hard during an event but don't earn quite enough to buy the prize you were shooting for why not have a head start on the next event since you lost out on the last one?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 00:53 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
Cat_Wachter a écrit :
In 2015 we had the same problem and many players were upset, the the cards we only deleted, since they could have sold them for crystals. To delete them but give the crystals would be nicer.

But this year (since the bug on monday) we were warned, that this event comes again and everyone was able to sell those from last year in preperation. That they do not want player to have a advantage through last Time of this event is totally logic.

Good solution could have been a warning via PN or News-screen a week before the event, that player should sell the cards from the event or they will be deleted.

Best solution would have been to mark the items as "yellow leaf 2015" and for this event to force for "yellow leaf 2017". (This was an idea in 2015 because those from the first version of the event disappeared that time without any warning and some player had a complete collection of all colors because they are collector-gamer-type).

EXACTLY! I'm a "collector-gamer-type" and I didn't know anything about them disappearing until I just read it now (after the fact), so I'm kind of pissed that my collection disappeared. And what's wrong with people who worked hard last year to make more ingredients in advanced to be able to get a fast start this year?

They already did the year-specific cards with the musical notes so there's no reason why they couldn't have done that again this year if they really need to insist on not letting people benefit from their previous efforts. They can STILL do that now and give back all of the cards that they STOLE from us. There should be a game backup from last week that they can refer to in order to see who had what cards. I think I had one of each ingredient.

But then again, what do I know, maybe there a lot of people out there who love to work really hard and then have all the fruits of their labor stolen from them. Nothing makes people want to play a game more than knowing that they will get cheated in the end.. Woo-hoo!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 00:55 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
I`m remember 2 ears ago event, when Bellansia in appears at first time. And 2 years ago was no big eventchar, and no "eventbooster" with Bellansia. All staff from that event I`m get from making event (and bying 1 booster, kuz wass need 2 leaf).

Now, it first time, what I`m car remember, where in new event, one of new eventchar is in booster.

Whats next?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 00:59 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
You can not get the colossal character, or that is worth three, so it will be from now on? Will it become a habit? Are desperate measures?

If it is for the fe'zz, I tell you that in Latin America there are still people willing to invest, but there are no means of payment, or they fix that, or they will go faster to ruin.

Thanks Google Translator, sorry.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 01:03 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
Pendos a écrit :
Now, it first time, what I`m car remember, where in new event, one of new eventchar is in booster.

Not really, the first time was in the fifth anniversary of the game (2015). in the Anniversary Booster.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 01:20 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
De Killer a écrit :
Pendos a écrit :

Not really, the first time was in the fifth anniversary of the game (2015). in the Anniversary Booster.

These are rare occasions, but such a thing should not happen...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 06:40 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
mesterl a écrit :
De Killer a écrit :
Pendos a écrit :

These are rare occasions, but such a thing should not happen...

I`m agree with mesterl.
I`m not against donation, but don`t like forcible donat.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 10:33 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
just wondering, what happens if bellassia is the only alive character with her stats effect?

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Mars 2017, 12:56 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1440
As i know, Bellassia copy the lowest stats of living and dead allies.

Itcg Niveau 54 La Princesse des Mercenaires
Championne du Consortium 2013
Merci à Cian pour mon nouvel avatar ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 5   [ 42 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant