Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 16:53
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 38 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 29 Juin 2017, 15:36 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2125
mesterl a écrit :
It is specified in the description (English). If you are using different version, please tell us (if it's different in the description)

In Spanish descripcion of mision: Tounament ¬¬

Although I knew this from yesterday because someone gave the notice in the Spanish forum ..... that mistake I did lose a lot of time trying to do as 2-3 missions before I found out that in our language was wrong .... Was the only one who had it bad .... and that was why the mission was not advancing ......

But not only that .... to the Spanish forum and the Spanish speaking both in the game and in the forum, give us a terrible deal ...... the new admin: Lesia does not publish .... and yes Publishes something, is once a month, and is not in releases, but something less important as discount or pack legend ..... and disappears .... never publish those who never publish .... and publish worse than The previous .... Noodle, since it does not label the letters to be able to see them at the moment without having to if or if to go in the game, to see which it referred .... at least noodle towards that and published the things , Late many times, but it did .... the Spanish forum has the most active community .... or I would have it (the activity was lowered in our forum, happening to this, because we do not publish things, as We can comment a release, if there is no post .... as we will post in our forum bugs or other things if we see that we are being ignored .... and this will surely feel even more when they join the forums ... Because they sure will continue to publish things in Spanish .... but as it is all together with English, it does not matter, those of Spanish speaking do not care, and if they want to find out they go to a language that they do not handle to do it .... If you do not believe that we are not the most active of the Spanish speaking, fijense, here in the English forum, who comment many times are some of the Spanish forum .... why we are forced by what arriva, to publish here because we Disaffected here ..... and it is horrible to have to use the translator obligatorily apra enteneder post or publish) .... but how can we have an active forum if we do not even post the posts and treat us that way? But of course .... then they say that there is not enough activity in the forums and that is why we have to join them, or delete forums, but we are not the Chinese that almost there are no publications, we are very active, much more than most of the forums , But as we are ignored we can not hack in our forum, and then it will take as our forum is inactive, and it will have to disappear .... but it is because they force that !!!!

Then there is the means of payment, there is no form of payments in Latin America, for a long time ..... but we are ignored ....

P.S.:Google traductor.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Juin 2017, 19:07 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Please don't re-create a room like this, it's too complicated to win if you don't have base set cards, and if you want good restrictions only limit the soul cards, 1 legendary and 1 mythic, but only cards from the base set is horrible. It's indeed the room of terror.

Edit: It isn't giving the 10 points to play in tournaments every 30 mins.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2017, 08:21 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266

I think this event is fair enough. There are both hard and easy missions (like the one in this pic, just play in adventure mode 3 times). I skip some hard ones, do easy ones and look like I can get half of event cards without spending money.

In my opinion, you should not get ALL event cards for free. You should get only some of them and can only get all of them if you spend money.

Leave them a way to gain some profit from making the event, the programmers don't work for free.

** Also I think Feerik should make event cards stronger than this.
They have no soul version so they need to be stronger than normal characters.
Look at this Karavan, I won't spend money to get him since there are many stronger characters to use. **

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2017, 11:25 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
We tested Karavan amongst us, unfortunately we cannot test them in tournament before the release, so sometimes cards that seem good enough are not performing so well.
I left a little door open, so I am able to buff Karavan in the future, because now he is a bit weak indeed :(

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2017, 14:29 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
Is it possiple too make the pirce of kravan and so not so high because is so hard too getting all of them witthout feez

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2017, 15:22 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Everything would be better if they had not removed the tokens of the booster, but no, apart from Latin America we can't get help from the feez, and now neither from the booster.
Great! :')

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2017, 17:45 
Guémélite

Men.... I got a challenge that for me inpossiple too finish the challenge ist too change the class guild or races of you character btu i dont have this cards, this card are not in basic in the market and i dont have krystals is so dump for me too cannot finish this challenge............

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juillet 2017, 08:11 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 104
I got a mission that i had to kill a Boss in adventure mode. I did about a minute before the time ended but did not get the mission. I beat the treasure of Zahal Boss.
Anyone knows why?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juillet 2017, 14:11 
Guémélite

This event ist the worst event ever this person who make it need a brain or so because is so a pain to play then you dotn have a good basic deck and beaten by a guy that kill you like a little insect. now i losing three challenge because of the quest that i need is so you pain and now im pissed. this soem of thsi challenge are impossiple too finsih if oyu dont ahve strong cards. for newbies and player that palinng this event is a pain is so dump too making a event like this because is a pain too paly because not everyone getting a strong basic deck. the only chance you getting too find a clanmate or a leaver but is so...... im so pissed of now because i losing 360 event coins just fur this dump challenge

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juillet 2017, 15:34 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
ZyronHD a écrit :
Men.... I got a challenge that for me inpossiple too finish the challenge ist too change the class guild or races of you character btu i dont have this cards, this card are not in basic in the market and i dont have krystals is so dump for me too cannot finish this challenge............

Image - Image

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 38 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant