Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 17:07
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 7   [ 65 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 00:21 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
It is unfair to those who waste our stones on expensive cards like pirates, to have wasted stones in characters that now anyone can easily obtain without saving crystals or waiting for the stone for 1 month.

Now I have to say something that i cannot hold back anymore... You fail to realize how much work did we (the Staff and the GLs) put in this event. You fail to realize the good aspects of this event.. that we got back an adventure mission with pathed rewards for free. we have a fairly balanced event room. you can get the event currency in many ways... no, you find the weak spot, the smallest hole on the wall, and jump to complain instantly when you see the opportunity... this is the truth... I cannot help but to think that it makes you happy..
If accidentally there would have been a card in the store that you need, this whole post of yours about unfairness would have not been born at all.
I have decided about the Zil, Nomad, Sap, Pirate, Mercenary and Kotoba cards in the store.. and I am satisfied with my decision.
If my head has to fall... then go on, I am the responsible for the majority of awful aspects of this event!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 00:35 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
Silverstar a écrit :
The old Event: The lost temple has also been made available.

Until when will this be?

Mesterl and others who participated in the elaboration of this event, for a long time it is well developed, but not to lose the habit, some are a bit annoying, including me, sorry for it, I hope to come equal or better events in the future . Thank you :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 00:37 
Archonte

aflameinferno7 a écrit :
Silverstar a écrit :
The old Event: The lost temple has also been made available.

Until when will this be?

Mesterl and others who participated in the elaboration of this event, for a long time it is well developed, but not to lose the habit, some are a bit annoying, including me, sorry for it, I hope to come equal or better events in the future . Thank you :)

We did not get official feedback about the mission's duration, but when I asked the reactivation of the mission, I asked the staff to make it permanent.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 03:17 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
The Lost Temple is the best update. Is it added to the adventure mode permanently?

The Boss is hard to beat; I got lucky and beat it with but this is inconsistant because of the RNG turns. Which decks are good against this boss?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 06:09 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
For me Event is heaven is easy and cool too because of the special soul stone cards :D .
Reactivat the Lost Temple interesting becuase i dont even know that this is.
The Event room is cool too is good that you need a common char and a uncommon so.
And the best thign si no gae bolga XD
for me is the question arein winter coming the iceelf thing too or not?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 06:42 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
I didn't say that the event is bad, just that it isn't nice to see how hard you tried to get certain and compete, then others get it easy.
Of the best events, but that if in the next event of this type that all the cards have the same level.
Now I'm curious, why monozilk? And not wolvos, telendar, abyssien, bubblelize, terrorifik, etc.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 10:09 
Archonte

I didn't say that the event is bad, just that it isn't nice to see how hard you tried to get certain and compete, then others get it easy.
Of the best events, but that if in the next event of this type that all the cards have the same level.
Now I'm curious, why monozilk? And not wolvos, telendar, abyssien, bubblelize, terrorifik, etc.

Because we aggreed to put a new character from each guild, and not the old ones patched. Monozilk is more versatile that you would think. I wanted to put him for now because he was in the first soul zil release, and since then quite a lot time has passed. Interlude is hard to find. It was my choice, but it does not mean that next time there will not be a more powerful combo for the zil, and less powerful for the Pirate for example.
And the reason that i did not put the others in the store is not that I do not want others to get them... that is far away from my intentions...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 12:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
It is unfair to those who waste our stones on expensive cards like pirates, to have wasted stones in characters that now anyone can easily obtain without saving crystals or waiting for the stone for 1 month.

This show how selfish your are.

You are not the only one who wasted money and soul stones for those cards, yet you complained about it. Instead of being glad that now other players with much less resource than us can find a way to get better. Cards such as damned Ecstasy used to worth 300-500K, now it's free and I hurt a lot but I think it's good for other guys to have a chance to get it.

And about Monozilk, it's much more expensive than Wolvos since it need Interlude to upgrade. I feel bad about nomad though. The recent immortals are trash but well, next event we will get another character in this store so I'll wait until that time.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 16:59 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
When you don't have payment method in your country and you have to buy the good cards with only crystals, you become selfish :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 18:12 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 94
Cap't Le Min and Yummaaaad! <3 :)

At last, I can have them <3

Lightning cause of rods.

Hail, Admiral Killcrew! Reign forever, Pirates!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 7   [ 65 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Suivant