Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 20:57
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 12 Octobre 2017, 15:03 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 186
Don't you forget ? Damned would give +4 to any Tornado, that is 9 MD on every opponent, and you might espect them to have 0 Spirit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Octobre 2017, 18:19 
Immortel

Message(s) : 4209
yannsolo2001 a écrit :
MAn, you're talking about Quilingo. I believe this new release will be deadly in Global...

I thought would make it possible to add other guilds in the line-up. But that doesn't work. Is it a bug? Or is it supposed to turn only Mercenaries to Stonelinkers?

Unfortunately, the cape is bug (or was bug, I didn't check it today), I hope to it will fix soon u.u

Guild Leader Stone Linker.

Moderador foro español/Spanish Forum Moderator.

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug
Reportar un error del texto

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Octobre 2017, 22:21 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
yannsolo2001 a écrit :
Don't you forget ? Damned would give +4 to any Tornado, that is 9 MD on every opponent, and you might espect them to have 0 Spirit.

Noz could play Damned or before playing Tornado, which I think it's more powerful.

Noz mage is harder to die, and has more useful damned cards. I don't see any reasons for those who have Noz deck to play this Stonelinker instead.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Octobre 2017, 14:59 
Immortel

Man_Santichai a écrit :
yannsolo2001 a écrit :

Noz could play Damned or before playing Tornado, which I think it's more powerful.

Noz mage is harder to die, and has more useful damned cards. I don't see any reasons for those who have Noz deck to play this Stonelinker instead.

You're right! But I must say, mages Sl are not convencionally mages, they have their way to make a lot of damage.

I hope recive new cards, or see what cards I can edit for make the deck more offensive.

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Octobre 2017, 08:45 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
So, we keep on pretending that Abaras never happened or am I the only one, who cares about that caste an is annoyed by the fact, that they have not gotten any new cards since almost two years... I do not care about mages. :x

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Octobre 2017, 09:07 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
GriefStone a écrit :
So, we keep on pretending that Abaras never happened or am I the only one, who cares about that caste an is annoyed by the fact, that they have not gotten any new cards since almost two years... I do not care about mages. :x

We do not keep pretending, but until stone linkers do not get introduced in Eredan Arena, we cannot expect any update for them (or maybe only during the calendar).
Olor originally was planned to be a mercenary, and Ogedei will be the Stone Linker bard some day in arena, so we cannot do anything but sit and wait for the release of linkers in Arena.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Octobre 2017, 03:15 
Immortel

DoctorDark a écrit :
GriefStone a écrit :

We do not keep pretending, but until stone linkers do not get introduced in Eredan Arena, we cannot expect any update for them (or maybe only during the calendar).
Olor originally was planned to be a mercenary, and Ogedei will be the Stone Linker bard some day in arena, so we cannot do anything but sit and wait for the release of linkers in Arena.

This.

I have some plans to Abaras, but right now we depend of Eredan Arena illustrations for release some time after in the ITCG, this keep the SL with a very few updates at year :s

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2