Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 21:28
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 31 Janvier 2018, 02:11 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
GT might be first but you'd never know unless you looked. Top bar has iTCG first, then GT, and then Arena.

You know this game reminds me of another stand still kinda dead game. But I can't name it due to rules. So it's last two letters are "___fu"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Février 2018, 19:03 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 27
Why should we follow the rules when the people who set them aren't interested enough in the state of their own game? I had some ideas about the game, sent them to Feerik and the response I got was that I wasn't allowed to name other games. I have been inactive ever since the standstill began, but I would very much like to see the game get a much deserved update. As for the other game, could it be that it begins with "Wa___"?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2018, 01:23 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Mahosan a écrit :
Why should we follow the rules when the people who set them aren't interested enough in the state of their own game? I had some ideas about the game, sent them to Feerik and the response I got was that I wasn't allowed to name other games. I have been inactive ever since the standstill began, but I would very much like to see the game get a much deserved update. As for the other game, could it be that it begins with "Wa___"?

Indeed it is. They've suffered the same idea of "Let's just do barely anything and hope money comes in" that Eredan has.

Only difference is they seem to have made a cross media setting so they really don't need for one game to succeed when they have 2-4 more and a tv show.

How is Feerik making cash?

Also as to why we "Follow the rules" the mods that remain aren't the bad guys here and I feel like they have enough things to deal with so that's why I'm not outright trying to break the rules for them.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2