Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 01:53
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 30 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2014, 15:33 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
Mang Isko a écrit :
According to Cian's fb page, the next character release is gonna be his last for eredan.

That and:

1) Change to a single card per week release with a single event card per month.
2) No communication about the future of this game.

I will draw conclusion from there. I'm sure it will panic the entire player base.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2014, 16:22 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
I seize the opportunity to say hello real quick.
You certainly noticed that i started posting in the bug section and i will not stop there :P
I will be in charge of the english translations from now on, so if ever you find translations mistakes, you are allowed to throw some in my direction.
Some might know me from the german forum and I've been reading the english forum for a long time now as well, so I'm sure we'll manage to get along quite well ;)

I would like you to know, that the changes should be in your favor and make it simpler for you to reach your goals in the game.
The adventure will go on and although I'm sure we will miss the work of those who wont accompany us on the way, the sun will continue to rise in its steady rhythm, just as the cards will continue to fill our collections :)

Now, I hope that together we can cheer up a little and look forward to what the future holds!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2014, 16:25 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
boadicea a écrit :
I seize the opportunity to say hello real quick.
You certainly noticed that i started posting in the bug section and i will not stop there :P
I will be in charge of the english translations from now on, so if ever you find translations mistakes, you are allowed to throw some in my direction.
Some might know me from the german forum and I've been reading the english forum for a long time now as well, so I'm sure we'll manage to get along quite well ;)

I would like you to know, that the changes should be in your favor and make it simpler for you to reach your goals in the game.
The adventure will go on and although I'm sure we will miss the work of those who wont accompany us on the way, the sun will continue to rise in its steady rhythm, just as the cards will continue to fill our collections :)

Now, I hope that together we can cheer up a little and look forward to what the future holds!

Ooo... nice to meet you here Boadicea :)

It wouldn't hurt for Feerik to communicate just a bit... rather than just drop a bombshell on us. It is quite a drastic change and I hope they understand how we feel.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2014, 16:58 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
Cian AND Kahouet are leaving... that's just aweful. I really wish they will be intelligent enough on that balancing thing and don't ruin everything

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2014, 17:00 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
The Dimizar feerik facebook account is also leaving feerik. Hey, isn't he the one that writes eredan's story. Another nail in the coffin.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2014, 18:28 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Wait, so the two top artists and the story board writer is leaving Eredan? All, that is left to figure out whether the change in the rhythm of releases is the cause or the effect, seeing as without the two top artists and the story board writer, I can understand why they have to cut back on event cards as well as card releases. I can imagine those three's talents become slightly to expensive for Feerik to keep.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Janvier 2014, 19:24 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
When Dimizar posted about his leaving? If before the news, then changing in releases is an effect and leaving of the artists is also an effect. Otherwise, it is a cause.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Janvier 2014, 20:01 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
Mr. Zub a écrit :
When Dimizar posted about his leaving?

Yesterday.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Janvier 2014, 20:07 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
dont know if you have facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Dimizarofficia ... eam_ref=10

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Janvier 2014, 20:48 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
He said that the game is not closing. I believe it is true. According to this fact, the leaving of the staff is a cause for the changes.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 30 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3