Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 23 Avril 2024, 09:07
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 20 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 12:11 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
This Thread contains additional information about the change in the rhythm of releases.

Bebop made an announcement in the french forum and I thought you might be interested on what he has to say.

As you know now, the staff has lost some of its capacity during the last few days, which is also the reason why we had to reduce the frequency of the card releases.
But you don't need to worry about the game. The Staff has not been disbanded and
we're still here for you and the game and we do our best to continue our common adventure on Eredan iTCG!

I will try to answer the most important questions that have been asked:

- Without Dimizar, it's unfortunately not possible for us to continue the Story. Right now, he's writing the last chapter of the current act, after what the trophies will sadly be released without any storyline that accompanied them so far.

- The monthly events will not be released as frequent as before, but they will still exist. You may reckon that some of your old favourite events will be re-released with new gains to obtain. Furthermore, we use the occasion and update the medal rewards.

- The choice on what cards will be remodeled belongs to you, the community. But the discussion will be lead by the Guild Leaders who will help the staff with the final decisions. (See here for more info: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=12040)

- We are not planning to beginn act 11 right away, so the act 8 cards remain in the standard format. We will delete the correspondent notification on these cards to avoid confusion. Also, the Newcomer Booster will be reconstructed to keep its amount of cards stable.

Good luck and have fun ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 14:42 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
thanks for the info

maybe adding a poll in-game will be the solution for the update of old cards

edit: just 1 thing: what will happen with the cards of the act 6 and later which deserves a nerf?

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 15:34 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
No more stories? *sad face, cry*

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 15:49 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1013
Wolvos a écrit :
thanks for the info

maybe adding a poll in-game will be the solution for the update of old cards

edit: just 1 thing: what will happen with the cards of the act 6 and later which deserves a nerf?

we will try to do our best to ameliorate the standard as well as the global format over the time.

Everything is not possible immediately, that should be clear, but we'll be very present on the forum and prioritize progressively the tasks.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 16:33 
Immortel

one of the principal problems of the game are the cards of the last 5 acts, i know, is not the policy nerfing cards, but they made a lot of mistakes, in the last nerf they dont fixed centorium, and since act 8 they buffed a lot mages, created stupid counters (in general), buffed warriors in a dumb way (some more than others)

if you are going to fix the game, you must fix the whole game

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 16:35 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1013
Wolvos a écrit :
one of the principal problems of the game are the cards of the last 5 acts, i know, is not the policy nerfing cards, but they made a lot of mistakes, in the last nerf they dont fixed centorium, and since act 8 they buffed a lot mages, created stupid counters (in general), buffed warriors in a dumb way (some more than others)

No, just those pesky nomads ;) *joke*

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 19:12 
Marchand

Message(s) : 476
I know this has nothing to do with the current topic, but...

We are a lot of people in the Spanish forum, and we have no moderator team there.

You said that you'll be very present on the forum but, the spanish forum is completely abandoned.

We only have 1 Moderator and she only give us the info about the releases, trophies, events, but things like this post, or bugs, suggestions or another thing, nobody cares.

In October i sended a MP to Amnezy about this, but, i never have an answer...

Darktyrano a écrit :
Hi,

All in the spanish forums are concerned about the lack of moderators on our section.

We only have Noodle, who always gives us news and updates and ningyonari, she was helping the first months and then disappeared.

Our forum is full of spam, nobody cares about our doubts, suggestios, bugs or many things related with the game. The posts are scrambled and nobody can move them or close them. There's also troubles between users and no one to keep order or give the right sanctions.

On May 13, Noodle Posted about searching for a new moderator (viewtopic.php?f=188http://forums.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=5358), some users raised their hands for the job, but we are at October and there's no answer

We want to know, if we are going to continue like this for long time, or what?

Thanks for your time, i really appreciate it.

PS: Sorry for my bad and Yoda english :P

So, i just want to know if we, in the spanish forum, are going to continue in this way...

Thanks, and again... sorry for my bad Yoda english.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 19:20 
Immortel

Luxo2011 a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :

:( nice joke but the game isnt going to change with jokes

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2014, 19:57 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
Wolvos a écrit :
Luxo2011 a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :

:( nice joke but the game isnt going to change with jokes

good point Wolvos :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Janvier 2014, 10:47 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
Darktyrano, I'm sorry Amnezy didn't reply. The person who took care of her account must have left already when you sent your message.

I will contact Noodle right away and together we will try to solve your problem :)

And don't worry Wolvos. It's okay to not be dead serious about everything and still continue to work ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 20 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant