Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 23:06
Publier une réponse Page 7 sur 7   [ 64 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 26 Avril 2014, 03:45 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Ellias a écrit :
Magius a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :
I'll tell ya why I like these cards. Because there is no reason NOT to put them in any guild deck that can meet the prerequisites. You don't really lose anything because they don't crowd your deck ( just like the famous shields I don't have) :-(. But If you cant get them to hatch or whatever then no big deal. I really like all these cards, just wish Stonelinkers had one. Whats everyones favorite dragon so far?

Definitely the Merc and Noz dragons. Easy to activate. Next on the list is the Zil and Sap Heart.

Least favourite, Nomad dragon. Put a Nomad deck in such a disadvantage for a measly bonus in order for it to hatch. Especially Nomads normally have 0 defense.

I disagree about the nomad dragon. Sure, it may be hard as heck to activate and incredibly easy to thwart but it has a chance of activating in any nomad deck, which is a huge plus in my book. Dragons like the sap heart one will never activate unless you're playing a deck based on the card.

My least favorite is the zil dragon. It's very hard to activate and the easiest way to do it is with a pure shadow spell deck. The effect, however is geared toward a zil dagger deck and even then it hurts your characters who tend to be pretty squishy in the first place. I have the same problem with the nehantist dragon. cursed items are kinda bad and an attack bonus on a nehantic mage deck is meh, especially if it lowers defense.

I do agree that noz and merc are the best though.

it works in a dagger deck if you play against another dagger deck. if nothing else it lets yo shrink your deck. but i agree it isn't the best one.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Mai 2014, 20:07 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 15
Nekkrofear a écrit :
Oscar_Gomez a écrit :
Ellias a écrit :
Dragons like the sap heart one will never activate unless you're playing a deck based on the card.

WHAT!?!?!

, and make Sap Dragon such a neat add on.

Plus, there is one that creates Root, and another one that creates another spell which i can't remember now :P

creates thats another one you can use too.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mai 2014, 02:09 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
is basically 3 active nature cards in one 4 if you chain and 5 f you chain .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mai 2014, 09:46 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 15
to kill

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 7 sur 7   [ 64 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7