Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 23 Avril 2024, 10:27
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 21 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 16:36 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 412

The Archaeologist

From now on and until 02/28/2013 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Achieve all the missions of 3 different campaigns of the adventure mode.

You will earn the card named and the title: The Archaeologist.

: Action. Collector. Unique. Defense +2 and Spirit +1. At the end of the fight, the characters who are not wearing a Weapon are tapped. Chain.

Enjoy the game!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 16:40 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 7
I just finished whole sons of volcano campaign, no point added for card quest, just saying ...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 16:45 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Seibeizehn a écrit :
I just finished whole sons of volcano campaign, no point added for card quest, just saying ...

same here

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 17:23 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 679
Weel, it's strange. Could you please retry and tell us your result ?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 17:35 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 48
I just did all missions from the Zil territory and I did get the point.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 17:41 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
I also completed the whole kotoba missions non stop didnt get a point

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 18:13 
Marchand

Message(s) : 364
Me and a friend got the point on zahal mission correctly.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 18:44 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Wanderson_Farias a écrit :
Me and a friend got the point on zahal mission correctly.

i will try again thx

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 18:55 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 33
Do we have to do the campaign in sequence? From the 1st till boss? Or in any order?

Edit: Managed to get the point by Defeating Zil boss first and subsequently mission 1 to 7. So order not important

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 20:39 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 127
“How long will I be your prisoner,” said
“I have all the time in the world, I have lived here for a life time; but my dear Theya your time is more precious – your return is expected is it not?” said to his fellow Equinoxian.
“You were once a General; you know it to be true,” spat Theya.
“I cannot stand my captivity, just kill me and be done with it,” the Equinoxian woman continued.
“After the pains I went through to bring you here I am not going to kill you. If I had wanted you dead I could have left you to the Zil.” Retorted the Survivor.
“How did you manage to find me?” said Theya.
“Whenever an Equinoxian comes to this earth – I can feel the energy of the Equinox. Since you and your Stooge are here, that energy has increased,” said the Survivor.
“I see…What do you want from me?”
“Answers to Questions,” said the survivor. “Answers that will get me home.”
“If you wanted to go home you should have followed us, instead of staying here.” Theya said with harsh tone.
“Yes I did stay. I lived here for so long without the Equinox; always hiding. However now I feel a hole in my heart, a void that I cannot fill – I want to see my family.” The Survivor said expecting no sympathy from his captive.
“Then Release me, and let me open the doors!” said Theya.
“Certainly not! I opposed that action before and I oppose it still. I will not help you realize your revenge. There are other ways to travel, I knew you once used them.” Said the Survivor.
“Those passages were all destroyed,” Answered Theya.
“Not all, I have heard the stories of this land. They speak of a place where people would travel to a world of ‘the many shades of red’ before returning to Guem.”
Theya knew of this portal but would not give up any information without securing her freedom.
“Release me and I will tell you what I know.” Theya said sternly. The Survivor thought on this for a moment then grabbed his weapon before cutting her bonds.
“I want to know the resting place of the MetaMages, I have searched every corner of this world without finding it.”
“Not surprising,” answered Theya “The resting place was destroyed in the war,”
“Let’s try this,” Said the Survivor – handing map of Guem to Theya. “Show me where they are.”
Theya unrolled the parchment and examined the map.
“What you seek is here,” she said putting a finger on the map. “But I warn you, you will find nothing but Ruins.”
“The Avalonia . . . Perfect. You may leave Theya; I think you will want to find your Dog. Do not however think that this is the end of our business. Our objectives differ on many points but none the less you are Equinoxienne and due respect. Let us shake hands as a sign of peace and separation.” The survivor extended his hand to Theya. Theya hesitated then took his hand; she regretted it immediately. A black mark, like a tribal Tattoo appeared on the back of her hand.
“Did you tell me the truth of this location,” demanded the Survivor.
“Yes.” She answered.

The capital of Avalonia, Camlahan, was a city like no other. Its greatest features were its walls. The walls were built in concentric circles creating Rings that could be locked off to prevent invasion or Fire. Those that saw it from the main road were always impressed with the beauty of the city. From here had ruled for ten years. Early on he would travel the lands in search of adventure but as the duties of king began to monopolize his time, he would turn to the words of his knights and the songs of the bards to learn of the Heroes of Avalonia. This evening in the great ball room, Aez sat comfortably on his throne, and received his friends and . Both men had just returned from their adventures and wanted to share the experiences with their king. Johan cleared his throat and began his story.

“We, Enguerrand and I traveled the roads of the kingdom on horseback, seeking out solders to serve our worthy cause. It was on this errand that we arrived at a village and met an old Caislean…”
“She was really Old,” Enguerrand interrupted, Then Johan continued
“A lady of such advanced age that her teeth had long since gone to other places. She did not see us as first, because a white veil covered her eyes. She looked a bit like a witch, but we paid it no mind. When we went to her side she was quite startled but when we told her our names she was overjoyed. She spoke of unnatural happenings,”
Aez already loved the story. He looked upon his friends with a touch of jealousy, oh how he would have loved to accompanied them on this adventure.
“She spoke of a gigantic man in the hills and of shepherds found dead! It was a just cause, my king we had to intervene. We asked for more information and were brought to the village center.” Johan stopped to wet his throat with wine and Enguerrand picked up the story.
“We promised to investigate the deaths and to confront the demon. We set off immediately and searched the area, but after several hours we found to trace of the prowler on the paths used by the woodcutters and shepherds. Exhausted we decided to make camp for the night in a picturesque spot. “ Johan’s voice broke in.
“The morning however turned out to be quite unusual. After a hearty breakfast a man ran from the woods to our camp, he was yelling about a man on the other side of the hills. We set forth and there we saw a warrior greater than the greatest of Avalonians!”
“Armed with a formidable sword!” Enguerrand chimed in.

“We had taken this quest to see this warrior, and we were not disappointed, no one had lied about his size and he was not of a race of men that we know. So we moved to apprehend him.” Johan was about to continue when Enguerrand broke in again.
“Seeing us in our knight’s armor he took a defensive stance. After an exchange of pleasantries, he would not engage us - so we started it. I do not think he expected to face such formidable opponents.” Johan stopped Enguerrand’s speech.
“Not that we are bragging, but he did not last long, he had but two options surrender or Flee; he chose the way of the coward and left us in the ruins of Caislean. We wanted then to know why he was here, it took some time but we found it. Amid the ruins there was a old passage, the walls were covered in script, but not our ancient language – it was something else. It all seem very important so we rushed to the castle to inform you my King.”
Aez rose slowly, his face sour.
“So you left this place open? Misery! You should have stayed and sent for me, for now the field is open to the unknown… SCRIBE! Notify the Council of Guilds! Bring me my Armor!” he shouted as he seized the .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 21 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant