Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avril 2024, 14:39
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 15:42 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 88

From now on and until 03/07/2013 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Kill 10 characters of different races. You must play against different players. Withdrawals aren't taken into account.

You will earn the card named Protectors of Guem and the title: Protectors of Guem.

: Action. Collector. Unique. If your race is not Unknown, Attack +2, Defense +2 and Spirit +2. Guemelite: Chain.

Enjoy the game!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 16:12 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 169
Perhaps you would like to mention that you need to win the fight in order for the kills to count?

Or isn't it meant to work that way? It frankly wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Anyway, either you have a rather glaring text error, or a bug.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 16:24 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
Are Guemelites counted as one or separately?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 17:10 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 44
Damien_Bragg a écrit :
Perhaps you would like to mention that you need to win the fight in order for the kills to count?

Or isn't it meant to work that way? It frankly wouldn't surprise me at this point.

i noticed that a bit late.. :(

would be nice if i can track the characters i killed as well.. :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 18:21 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
Damien_Bragg a écrit :

This is a bug, the staff is aware of this.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 18:22 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 127
Story time:

The moon was high in the sky. Thousands of stars twinkled dimmed only slightly by a red veil covering the lands of Guem. watched calmly from a Noz’Dingard roof top. He had been held by the Noz for several weeks; after his defeat at the hands of the Zil. Despite the magic of the Noz or the Zil’s torture the Equinoxien remained silent. His will was inflexible, impossible to brake and all the while the Stranger was planning his escape. He relied upon the strange powers of the Equinox which he had reviled very little of to his captors.

In the morning a Noz’Dingard City guard pounded upon the door of Master Mage Pilkim
“Master Mage! Are you there? I have important news!” the guard said. The house was silent for a few moments until a half asleep answered the door.
“Yes, what can I do for you Soldier?” asked Pilkin as he adjusted his glasses.
“I am sorry to disturb you sir, I bring you news of a serious nature,” the guard said almost apologizing for his presence.
“Well…Tell me,” Pilkin yawned.
“The Prisoner known as the Stranger, an hour ago he escaped from prison,”
“What? What!?” said Pilkin, his sleepy demeanor disappearing in an instant.
“You are expected at the prison Master Mage, I am afraid I have no further information,” replied the guard,
“Okay, let me get ready to leave, thank you for coming,” Pilkin said as he closed the door and Clenched his teeth. As the he moved back into his sleeping chamber, a beautiful shape draped in bedclothes slowly moved to this side.
“Who was that?” a feminine voice whispered to him.
“An urgent problem, that I need to solve; I’ll let you know,” he said.

The cell that held the Equinoxien was indeed empty. The heavy door was torn from its hinges. himself was surveying the scene, at his side was the Mage investigator . When Pilkin entered the room, Kounok face took on a serious look.
“Did I not insist that we incarcerate him at the academy?” the Prophet said with greeting the Master Mage.
“I would prefer that there were no injuries among the student body,” Erevent answered pointing to the twisted body jammed between the bars of a nearby cell.
“For a warden, these are the risks of the job. It is better that the students of the academy did not have to face this foe.” He quipped.
“Find him before he can leave the city. I have ordered the Witchblades and Dragon Knights to cordon off all entrances and exits to Noz’Dingard. We must be vigilant.” Kounok said as he left the Master Mage and the Investigator.
“What have you found Erevent,” asked Pilkin
“Not much; but here is how events unfolded. Exactly two hours ago the stranger managed to escape. The door was damaged by power kicks from inside the cell. Guards alerted to the noise came to stop him. You can see the result,” again Erevent pointed to broken body.
“From there he went up the stairs and to the exit.”
“To do that he must have run across other guards?” Pilkin mused.
“And yet no guards report such a meeting,” added the Investigator
“Magic?”
“Possible, but you yourself determined his powers and deemed him incapable of such a feat,” Everent added
“Perhaps he had outside help,” Pilkin rubbed his chin.
“Also Possible, but keep in mind that lady is protecting the city; any help cannot be coming from inside,”
“If we had the at our side this would go so much faster, what means do we have to locate this fugitive?” said Pilkn
“To my knowledge… none, but I do not know the extent of your powers,” stated Everent,
“…I have an idea!” Pilkin said with some excitement
“What is it Master Mage?” asked the Investigator.
“Crystalmancy, hurry we must get to the Prophets Laboratory.”

Since became a member of the Board of Guilds, the laboratory of the Ketanir was rarely used, dust was more likely to fill these instruments that the powers of magic. Pilkim pulled the protective sheets off the work spaces and tools of the workshop. There were a myriad of objects, old books, crystals of all colors all the tools of a Mage. Erevent marveled at what he saw, his role as Investigator pull him away from such magical research, but it was something he did love.
“What will you find here Master Mage,” asked Erevent.
“Look, can you see the crystals set in the outerwalls?” Said Pilkim pointing to the City ramparts.
“They were added by Ketanir during the war with Xzia, to strengthened our magical Shield.” The Master Mage continued.
“You want to make a shield to keep the Stanger inside our walls?” questioned Erevent.
“No. My Idea is to use the crystals to locate the fugitive. I can create links with each crystal point, and thus cover the city in an instant. Once active I could distinguish each person in Noz’Dingard.” Said Pilkim.
“There are thousands and thousands of people within these walls, it could take years to sort through that much information,” said Erevent.
“True..” Pilkim said working on a solution in his mind.
“Unless we put up relays. Yes that can work! If I place the Magi in strategic places they can become the Relay system. This will require all our participation.” Said Pilkm.
“Clever, Very Clever. What do you want me to do; how can I help,” asked Erevent
“go to the Academy, explain his to my father, , each mage must stand at the intersection of a major road and focus on the Crystals. When everyone is in place activate the system. Once the spell is cast the Magi will see everyone.” Said Pilkim.
“It will be done!” said Erevent.

Pilkim reviewed the books of Kétanir to better understand the Crystals he was to work with. Meanwhile Erevent executed the plan. As director of the Academy Marzhin organized the Magi in record time. An hour latter everyone was in place, Marzhin threw up a flash of magic giving the signal to his son to start.
“This will work,” said the Master Mage.
In the top of the tower Pilkim closed his eyes and concentrated on his targets. First the Crystals, then the Magi, then the city itself. Pilkim would observe, then tighten the net and in the end the Stranger would be found. That was the plan, but not everything went as planned. The first part was easy, like a spider Pilkim wove a web of invisible energy between each crystal. Then he cast a spell that linked the crystals to the Magi, this took the most time and effort. Finally each Magi could observe their local area and communicate though the magic weave.

That is when it happened. While Pilkim’s eyes were closed, Anryena appeared beside him. She broke his concentration by putting her hand on his shoulder.
“My son is in danger,” she said.
Suddenly Pilkm found himself on the other side of the city; there he saw the Stranger. The white skinned man held a young mage by the neck.
“Draconia, let me leave or I shall kill this mage!” the Strange threatened.
, what happened to you?” Pilkim Whispered. The Master Mage’s hand rose, as to indicate he had no desire for violence, as he approached.
“Stay where you are Draconian; order the city doors open!” yelled the stranger.
“Okay, Okay, you win, you can leave the city,” said Pilkim.
Exhien, the son of Anryéna and Marlok began to speak.
“Maybe…” he trailed off unable to speak though the choke hold.
“Everything will be fine Exhien, I promise,” said Pilkim.
The other magi arrived, as they knew of the situation through the magical link. Pilkim instructed the magi, the guards and all others present not to interfere with this hostage situation. The Stranger crossed to the Southern Gate, which was closest to the forest – perfect for an escape. Exhien was young and not very experienced but he did not have any fear. He knew a simple air spell could break the grip the Stranger had on him, but the look on his Pilkim’s spoke volumes. Exhien had never seen his teacher with such a look of Rage, and so he waited. As soon as the other citizens had backed away and Pilkim had room to maneuver he went into action.
“Exhien Now!” cried the Pilkim. The young man enacted his magic and broke free, just as a circle of flames surrounded the Stranger. Leaping over the blaze Exhien was now safe, leaving the Field of battle open for Pilkim. There was no way anyone would be allowed to break out of prison and take a mage hostage without suffering the consequences. The Stranger summoned the power of the Equinox and small flashes of red covered his body giving him strength. His attacks were formidable, and soon Pilkim realized he could not let this battle continue any longer. Backing up and focusing all his rage Pilkim released the magic in an incredible flash of power. There was a blue light, then and explosion and Pilkim himself was thrown away by the blast. Of the Stranger there remained not a trace.

Is the Stranger truly gone?
Who is the owner of the feminine voice in Pilkim's bed room?
Will Pilkim and Erevent go on to make a 70s style buddy cop movie?
Is Exhien the Marlok was talking about?

Well I am not going to tell you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 18:55 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 25
Hahaha, if that IS the meaning of compendium secret, that is SO creepy...

"Hey, Aerouant... I totally boned your grandma..."

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 21:20 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
hmmm... Marlok and Anryena could be the same age, but wouldn't that mean that Anryena hooked up with one of the people that was the cause of her husbands death. Then again after , , and should we really be surprised that they hooked up and had a child?

Oh, and for some odd reason I want to say Pilkim hooked up with Moira.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 21:24 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
master mage maezhin likes this card

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 22:13 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 127
Joseph_Strom a écrit :
hmmm... Marlok and Anryena could be the same age, but wouldn't that mean that Anryena hooked up with one of the people that was the cause of her husbands death. Then again after , , and should we really be surprised that they hooked up and had a child?

Oh, and for some odd reason I want to say Pilkim hooked up with Moira.

Anryena is like 1000 or something crazy like that, as the daughter of the Dragon she is a bit more immortal than her suitors.

and in the voting pool for the mystery girl we have one Vote for

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant