Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 04:51
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 4   [ 33 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Fan Card Contest 2016
Message Publié : 08 Décembre 2016, 13:58 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 729

Hello mighty warriors of Eredan! It was long ago when the last fan card contest was organised, and now it is time for you to exchange your swords and armors for pencils and brushes! The 2016 Fan Card Contest begins today!

The winner of the Fan Card Contest will obtain the special trophy "The Scribbler" with the corresponding title, and his card will be redesigned by Feerik and introduced in game. Additionally, when the card is released, the winner will obtain the Mythical version of his card.

Requested card: Character

Your card must be a character that can be part of the game. Please only show one level of your character.

Selection criteria

- Graphics (chosen image, quality, card and text rendering)
- Innovation (character idea, stats and abilities)
- Good balance: your character cannot have over the top stats nor stupid ones, the idea is that your character could easily fit with all the other characters already created.
- Flavor text
- The spirit and atmosphere of the card

Creating the card and submitting it

- The card must be created with the tools available in the in-game section "Community" -> "Fan Cards".
- The card must only be in the JPEG or PNG format. If it is in the wrong format, your card will be disqualified.
- The text on your card must either be written in English or French.
- Post the image of your card directly in the special topic created on the French forum: "Discussions autour d'Eredan ITCG" --> Fan Card Contest 2016.
- One card per person. Make sure your card is finalized before submitting it, because once you have, it cannot be modified.
- You have until 5rd January, 12pm (CET) to submit your Fan Card.

Choosing the One

After the deadline, a jury composed of the Feerik staff and Eredan community members will select the 20 best Fan Cards. You will then have the possibility to vote for one of them through a poll on the forum, the most popular wins the Contest!

Good luck and have fun! :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Fan Card Contest 2016
Message Publié : 08 Décembre 2016, 14:18 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
Glainborough a écrit :

Hi, can you please explain:
- text rendering

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Décembre 2016, 14:21 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
L_n a écrit :
Glainborough a écrit :

Hi, can you please explain:
- text rendering

text rendering means that the text on the card has to be limited to be legible.. so do not fill your card with too many effects.
The spirit and atmosphere means that your character must fit into eredan's universe :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Décembre 2016, 23:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
funny now that we are alpha testing our game a contest comes passing by... count me in ;)

but wait...

Citer :
- Good balance: your character cannot have over the top stats nor stupid ones, the idea is that your character could easily fit with all the other characters already created.

xD GOD THAT'S A GOOD ONE!...Hahahaahahaahaahahahaaa...

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Décembre 2016, 10:03 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 729
GriefStone a écrit :
Citer :

xD GOD THAT'S A GOOD ONE!...Hahahaahahaahaahahahaaa...

I see what you did there... I had to laugh innerly...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Décembre 2016, 20:11 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
I guess it's obvious but I haven't seen it explicit. You have to personally draw your character, right?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Décembre 2016, 20:52 
Archonte

Garnad a écrit :
I guess it's obvious but I haven't seen it explicit. You have to personally draw your character, right?

Normally yes.. although it is not forbidden to use an image, the jury will take in consideration the "source" as well when deciding.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Décembre 2016, 02:25 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
mesterl a écrit :
Garnad a écrit :

Normally yes.. although it is not forbidden to use an image, the jury will take in consideration the "source" as well when deciding.

Then can I copy and paste? D:

In case anyone wants to participate but still does not have a specific idea and likes the risk, I'll tell you a rather ambitious idea, to introduce through this contest the equinoccians as well as the Mystic-Slayers are scarce and then let the Staff do the rest later, if the Staff has tried Nehant or Nehant, why not?

PD: Does anyone know if courtiers are allowed? And no matter the character is legendary rarity? XD

And hopefully all participants will stick to the logic of the world of Eredan.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Décembre 2016, 02:34 
Archonte

John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :
Garnad a écrit :

Then can I copy and paste? D:

In case anyone wants to participate but still does not have a specific idea and likes the risk, I'll tell you a rather ambitious idea, to introduce through this contest the equinoccians as well as the Mystic-Slayers are scarce and then let the Staff do the rest later, if the Staff has tried Nehant or Nehant, why not?

PD: Does anyone know if courtiers are allowed? And no matter the character is legendary rarity? XD

And hopefully all participants will stick to the logic of the world of Eredan.

Well as far as I know:
- Courtiers are allowed as well ;) everything is allowed as long as you stick to existing races / guilds / castes in the game ;)
- you can risk the legendary rarity.. however, i think it decreases your chances to be chosen..

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Décembre 2016, 12:27 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
Is there any place where I can discuss a card with forum users before posting? To avoid balance issues, for example?

Just a complaint - why is there no shortword for "Cannot chain. If you have a living necromancian, play a Necrosis from your Discard Pile after your cards."

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 4   [ 33 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant