Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 15:38
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 30 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 14:04 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
Ondori411 a écrit :
Well, but it's also no fun playing against a deck which always plays 3+ cards and having no kind of counter.

I don't agree.
I'll found more funny being able to answer playing always 3+ cards than negate his card (and also play more than 2 cards by myself, 'cause maybe you forget that this is a sacred or damned card).
But more important and as I said before, It's a matter of fun of both players. being able to be competitive in a game isn't a matter of life and death but a matter of fun.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 15:10 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 32
But especially Nehantists dont really have the chance to play 3+ good cards (in standard) like many other guilds do. 2 of our Holy/Damned chars cant play actions, one is a mediocre mage and now we have 2 new mediocre Warriors. And the power level of most sacred/damned cards we have is also not that great. With this card we can atleast counter spamable actions and spells, which comes down to Sap Heart and Tsoutai. Against items or pets its useless, so you can play around it with many Decks.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 15:27 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
Ondori411 a écrit :
But especially Nehantists dont really have the chance to play 3+ good cards (in standard) like many other guilds do. 2 of our Holy/Damned chars cant play actions, one is a mediocre mage and now we have 2 new mediocre Warriors. And the power level of most sacred/damned cards we have is also not that great.

I'm not negating the matter, I'm criticizing the solution.

Ondori411 a écrit :
With this card we can atleast counter spamable actions and spells, which comes down to Sap Heart and Tsoutai. Against items or pets its useless, so you can play around it with many Decks.

and (imho) this is another matter due to a "wrong" solution.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 16:57 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
as a playor who used to play mages i feel powerless against this type of bs cards

i remember some months ago nerfing some of the remove caste/ discard cards effects from nomads, also the 100.000 volts nerf, all with sort of "conditional" effects (king priest protection always messed my cards anyways)

so add another deck i cant play with my mages. oh wait i have a chance with tsoutai? you mean i can still play with 1 of my 4 mage decks? that is great news, thanks for this.

now i want a card that allow me to beat nehantics with this counter with my outdated decks, what will feerik release for this? a 20 direct damage spell? because it seems fair to me, it will be hard to land, because you know, THAT CARD.

then you have more player asking for similar cards, making more broken decks, intead fixin the problem.

i wish this was only a rant, but it isnt. i dont know why they fix broken cards and throw almost the same effect a couple of months later, the counter meta was the worst after the noz mages/ourenos one in act 6

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 18:17 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Yeah, it's funny indeed when you think about how they fixed 100,000 volts, Protection of the king priest and Power of the Colossus but then release a more powerful negating card.

For now, it's still ok in tournament because of many restriction and more OP decks out there. But in non-tournament playing, it'd be very frustrating to play against this deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 19:57 
Duelliste

I kinda do agree with you guys, countering the opponent is annoying. Every Magic player out there knows this. But it is one of the few good things this guild has to offer for standard play now. Maybe a better effect would have been "Discard all cards the opposing character plays, besides the initial ones". Being crushed by decks being able to play like 6 cards is just as annoying.

And I seriously hope the next release will give Nehantic characters more love. The "buff" on Deathblade was really low with the last release, and Gnarl is not even touched with this one. Inferno and Big Daddy both seem somewhat decent, but not great.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Février 2017, 21:57 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
If a guild is behind don't give them broken cards to fix them that just gives you another card you have to nerrf later on.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Février 2017, 11:47 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Someone that understands the necessity and mechanic of counterspell-ish cards in competitive TCGs, Ondori411, you are a person to my liking.

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Février 2017, 18:23 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Counter cards are needed but they shouldn't be absurdly good. They all need to have a drawback same with cards that don't allow draw.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2017, 02:23 
Duelliste

As someone on the French forum pointed out, Gnarl has been buffed from 13 to 15 health. Atleast there are 2 level 3 versions of him still in the game. They have slightly different text with same meaning and different health.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 30 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3