Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 16:05
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 22:04 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 190
finally you got the nerf gun out now point at mush and shroom next and all the other op cards

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 22:04 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
They are ways to play, you have to respect. Some want to do witch hunts. One letter is permanently banned and another is temporary. What broken decks will have, those requesting specific nerf xD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 22:25 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Excuse me, then I should say decks of the annoying type. :s

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 22:40 
Marchand

Message(s) : 558
Man_Santichai a écrit :
Njap_Aguilar a écrit :
I still don't get why the nerf to Souchi, when there're cards even way much op that have been released before.
doesn't allow the opponent to draw cards, makes a lot of damage, if sacred or damned you can play 1 more card. Good job feerik !!
When finally the marauders pirates were usables again this happens, that deck need a buff not a nerf...

It's funny how you think Atk 9/28+ need a buff instead of nerf.

Also, I challenge you to try play Zil Night Terror by yourself, let's see can you really make the opponent can't draw any cards. It isn't like anyone who play this deck can have good result in tournament.

I guess your elo will still be less than 1700 even if you have full sacred/damned Night Terror. It isn't easy to survive Gae Bolga and the deck is ruined as soon as Terrifik is dead.

I've never said Souchi needs a buff, i say THE DECK needed a buff so can be usable in Amnezy. And nerfing one of the characters isn't a good step to can make it.

Also, it's funny how you think i can't reach 1700 elo when so many times i've reached it and oh surprise NOT USING BROKEN DECKS LIKE YOU hahahaha do you feel offended because you use the broken deck of he moment? come on dude, every body knows that's so op, if you don't get it i don't know what's wrong with you.
And by the way, to be clear. I know Souchi was a beast even without play cards, im not stupid, but the deck is a trash. It was just for Standard, the marauders need seriously a buff to be competitive in Amnezy.

Vídeos de Eredan: https://www.youtube.com/user/2996nick

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 22:56 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Santichai was talking about that one cannot reach the 1700 elo with the sarcastic laugh deck, and not especially about you. I can confirm it, however i still say that it is annoying and it needs limitation.
No need for offense guys ;)

Souchi got a very big buff recently.. a too big one. Even the former Pirate GL admitted that it needs a nerf. However, she is still powerful enough (for an uncommon card).
Indeed, the pirate marauders need a buff.. However, this time we were asked to create a release for craftsmen.

Dernière édition par DoctorDark le 08 Février 2017, 23:04, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 23:04 
Marchand

Message(s) : 391
mesterl a écrit :
Santichai was talking about that you cannot reach the 1700 elo with the sarcastic laugh deck. I can confirm it, however i still say that it is annoying and it needs limitation.

WTF!! santichai has 1800 elo playing with the sarcastic laughter deck .__.
Every time I face him, he has that deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 23:09 
Archonte

Emanuel_Mundiña a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :
Santichai was talking about that you cannot reach the 1700 elo with the sarcastic laugh deck. I can confirm it, however i still say that it is annoying and it needs limitation.

WTF!! santichai has 1800 elo playing with the sarcastic laughter deck .__.
Every time I face him, he has that deck.

I think he is changing his decks during tournaments ;)
And the success of this deck greatly depends on the opponent, and your Terrifik.. with terrifik dead, you lost.
I hate no-hand decks, and although I am the GL of Zil, I could not oppose the staff to create this effect :/ I had a completely different imagination. I am trying my best to modify this card ASAP.
We are getting to go off-topic, so if you would like to debate this fact, i invite you to do in the right place ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 23:13 
Marchand

Message(s) : 391
Masterl, I never saw you on amnezy ._.

I face santichai very often and I only see him with night terror (Or with mushrooms before being banned).
You should play more instead of assuming things...

Dernière édition par Emanuel_Mundiña le 08 Février 2017, 23:21, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 23:17 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Sorry for continue the same topic but I think the night terror is really op, for example with terrorifik dead, even they can discard your hand and play their big mental spell.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2017, 23:34 
Archonte

Emanuel_Mundiña a écrit :
Masterl, I never saw you on amnezy ._.

I face santichai very often and I only see him with night terror (Or with mushrooms before being banned).
You should play more instead of assuming things...

That's our luck :P I am currently running a Bes deck. Before I played Pack Marauder, Shadowmancer and so on ;)
I play a lot in Amnezy, but not to compete.. I am usually testing new strategies there :) and being satisfied with top third
I saw him playing with mushrooms a lot, but never with terror ;)
However, let him decide what to play! You too have the right to play that deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant