Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 11:06
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 02 Mars 2017, 10:39 
Marchand

Message(s) : 460
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
This deck is op, can reduce by 8 the life points of a character in 1 turn ._______.

False :P
If you play 4 with , your opponent lose 10 HP but... It is really a lot, when you see Zil marauder with for example ? And if you do it, you do not defend yourself, so your poor Netjhim die and your opponent lose only 10 HP + physical attack of !

Trust me, for having test it in a defensive deck (in the 2 tournaments), it is not OP when we see opponent's deck which are too aggressive.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mars 2017, 12:33 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 32
What I dont like is that this "damage" is almost not counterable, since neither damage reduction nor heal can help. I liked it as a mechanic to slowly wither enemies away, but it seems to spamable for the new caste. Direct damage is already really strong, dont know why we now need big amounts of max health reduction to top it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mars 2017, 15:22 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
NightXIII a écrit :
This deck is op, can reduce by 8 the life points of a character in 1 turn ._______.

If you play 4 with , your opponent lose 10 HP but... It is really a lot, when you see Zil marauder with for example ? And if you do it, you do not defend yourself, so your poor Netjhim die and your opponent lose only 10 HP + physical attack of !

Trust me, for having test it in a defensive deck (in the 2 tournaments), it is not OP when we see opponent's deck which are too aggressive.

True, I experienced it myself in the tournament today. That guy use Unstable Portal and spent first 3 turns reducing 8-12 Hp max to all my team. It's pretty fearsome but I can still win with more aggressive deck. Like you said, focusing on reducing Max Hp mean this deck doesn't defend themselves.

I accept the fact that this deck is pretty strong. But if you can kill them, even if all your team also die. You will certainly win because reducing Max HP won't get score at the end of the match. The match I had today, I got 100+ scores while this nomad deck got only 10-15... 100% lose by score for sure.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mars 2017, 16:15 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
The best or worst of all is the modification of , which is no longer unique, eclipses will take more advantage of insurance, and will be more fearsome.

PD: is Corrosive Sand? :v

Thanks to Google Translator

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mars 2017, 17:00 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2125
EZELEON a écrit :
I hope that in a near future, come a release Nomad that revives the cards: "" "" and "" ...... maybe, could synergy to those cards with the "Guardianes Of the Temple "and the one they just created.

Nope, that is very very slow and boring :B

They are old cards and outdated for a long time, they were completely replaced by others that increased the attack as soon as the 1st opportunity appeared .... if you modify and potentiate these ... .... being less slow to the form that enhance those Cards, leaving them with something more useful the card, and being perhaps an alternative to enhance the attack instead of "" for example, card by exelencia to increase the attack very slowly and defend itself at the same time of the enemy attack, And if you play that card, they would not be playing in that turn those cards that you hate so much that reduce the damage and reduce your ability to kill a character immediately ...... do not reject them just because they are more for guardians of the temple, Surely do not want to roll for them because you just want to win fast in a couple of rounds, we all have preferences in the way of playing and you should not refuse that some prefer somewhat slower matches to lightning games that others want to have. (I also do not want round 50 games or more, just take advantage of reliving those cards.)

PD: i used Google translate

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 01:47 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
NightXIII a écrit :

And when the adverse deck isn't aggressive? Not everyone plays with aggressive decks. :/

Of course you can defend yourself very well, for example using the soul card factor, you can play 2 cards to reduce life and the 3rd card is for healing and there are very good cards for that like and , in addition to the damage reduction of soul cards, not to mention that also gives them a considerable advantage.

And now that isn't unique can end the fight faster.

Anyway, I found them pretty interesting but being they Corrosive Sand to which god follow? o.O

Btw, why make a new caste for nomads? Was it really necessary? I would like to hear your analysis about it.

EZELEON a écrit :

They are old cards and outdated for a long time, they were completely replaced by others that increased the attack as soon as the 1st opportunity appeared ....

Mehh, there are slow strategies that are more consistent for Temple Guardians than just using :T

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 07:19 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
this new cards idea too steal health is okey like jajane but this is so op vs abara or tanks decks because you cannot realy counter it for aggresive decks is not a proplem but for player how like a slow but very powerfull stragdy is cool and this new health stealer i think is a good counter vs tamer how gets more healtth if they playing pets

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 12:42 
Marchand

Message(s) : 460
And when the adverse deck isn't aggressive? Not everyone plays with aggressive decks. :/
It is simple : they die if they do nothing :P All the deck have a nemesis, and nemesis of control deck is this deck. Like this deck which have for nemesis Tempus for example.

Of course you can defend yourself very well, for example using the soul card factor, you can play 2 cards to reduce life and the 3rd card is for healing and there are very good cards for that like and , in addition to the damage reduction of soul cards, not to mention that Unstable portal also gives them a considerable advantage.
You forget one thing : you can use cards which block healing and discard cards which reduce damages... A on a and it is finished.

Btw, why make a new caste for nomads? Was it really necessary? I would like to hear your analysis about it.
Without this new caste, some effects can not target at this caste, no need to do a long analysis on it ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 16:52 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Thank you for your answers, for responding so quickly and taking the time to do so. :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 18:07 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 190
ramil On every fight, if the opposing character plays 2 or more cards, his maximum Health point is reduced by 1 until the end of the game skill does not work

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant