Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 03:10
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 34 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 16 Mars 2017, 04:10 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
Is it a Nature Guemelite...was my first thought.
But, good release for Beasts in general.

Suggestion:
The Sachem

Classes: Mage
Guild: Sap Heart
Race: Ice Elf
Spirit: 1
Attack: 3/6
Defense: 1
Health Points: 15

Effects:
Defense and Spirit +1 for each death ally
Turns 5 and more: "The Sachem" changes his appearance and becomes an Elfine-Beast Warrior. He has Attack= 7/10 and deals an additional Attack that equals 6; +1 for each dead ally.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Mars 2017, 05:04 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
It is okay to say the former was a pure marauder and should stay as marauder ... but then he would have fit better into the pack from Zil or into the pirate-beast-team.

Zap heart has a characteristic tradition, that it has no marauder and even one zap heart marauder is just another step away from different guilds with individual colored characteristics and another step to a big brown boring melting pot with all guilds becoming more and more the same.

But it seems too late to correct this mistake now. :/

I just hope that in futur the old cards, that are updated, fit into their guild and into the game play from that guild, since I dont want eredan to die by losing it different guild-charme.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Mars 2017, 10:15 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 99
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
In my opinion, guilds with nonsense classes lose their essence and distort their simple but effective focus they already had, maybe this is just a character and will be the only one of this type in this guild, but in other guilds the best is to leave the main classes as they are.

Btw, in the Spanish forum we haven't administrator, there're some releases that haven't been published and it feels as if they don't care about the spanish speaking community.

Hello!
Unfortunately the former admin (Noodle) has left Eredan Itcg :(
A new admin (Lesia) took her place last week and is beginning with the forum. I apologize for the unposted news yet, but she will catch up the late soon! You can also find the news in Spanish on Eredan's blog :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mars 2017, 05:11 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 71
sanasoke a écrit :

My vision.
Like a Sap Heart user all I've to say is that I'm really disappointed with this update.
I've been thinking about every thing to build that beast deck whith those characters proposed updated, and all I have to say is that I'm thinking that I'm loosing my time... all of them three does not have any harmony together... do not make any sense a marauder / warior next to a magician warior next a warior that has chain with warior itens... if we do not play those cards that give to us some chain with some soul evolution we have nothing to do...
I swear that I'll keep trying, but for now... this is very bad, so much so that you can not see almost the cards of this release in the market
:(

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 34 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4