Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 16:01
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 29 Mars 2017, 19:08 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
Good launch, average, and with cards most not rare, that's fine; About the gameplay is difficult to get something compatible with the op decks, unless you escape one.

Good because there were no nerfs

Thanks to Google Translator

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2017, 19:26 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2546
mesterl a écrit :
Puigx a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :
Yes, as breor said.. Still, this was the only way to prevent Naginata being discarded if you play an another spear with the character :) plus, Asajiro is a common character, the -2 for each spear is a very good effect, so it needs some "balance". ;)
The murasama's 7 secrets is an insanely op card, I had no intention creating something similar for spears... This release gives a little viability for such a deck, and further updates are up to Luciano_Olari. ;)
Shori is for Two handed weapons (including spears), although she has a hammer, but i think the only playable hammer is the legendary.. Plus, i always see her in a deck with Thunder King.

Well...the spears are slower and you can have only 1, a card of style of but with spears it would not have been so op, and if you can not always put a sacrifice or something. but... or in Damned or Sacred evolution can be more dangerous... Anyway it's not bad, I like it, but I think it lacks an offensive card, not necessarily a card of style of ...

Sometimes defense can be offensive :) I would suggest you to try played after

Oooh! :o It's true :D, I had not thought of that card :? , then they have a good offense usable in standard, well thought Mesterl ;) ...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2017, 19:34 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
Nice release to give Kotoba some other playing options.
But what a pity on the art work of Sun Tsu. You would expect a historical figure (writer of "The art of war") to have been more detailed or at least look more important ! Could have been a champion for Kotoba.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2017, 19:37 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Tora-X a écrit :
Nice release to give Kotoba some other playing options.
But what a pity on the art work of Sun Tsu. You would expect a historical figure (writer of "The art of war") to have been more detailed or at least look more important ! Could have been a champion for Kotoba.

Well, the artwork was ready, i suggested the name to work with (= The art of war), but we did not see the artwork, only last friday.. then it was late to change :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2017, 21:12 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Pretty good release but not nerfing Helmet was stupid their part.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2017, 22:50 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Oscar_Gomez a écrit :
Pretty good release but not nerfing Helmet was stupid their part.

yes, something like also is discard if you play a theurgy xD or more specific is discard if you play the chalices of aelida, (I don't remember their name).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mars 2017, 01:57 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 190
it ok shame they get screw over by mages than can play aoe spell than get rid of all the cards they equip and also do damage at the same time i going to say this damned/scared cards should not pull aoe spells form hand they should not make you be able to play you whole hand in one go damned/scared cards have screw this game over for play for free guys this game has know turn into who has the most money wins oh staff of eredan if you cant see than you most be blind as all hell.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mars 2017, 06:18 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
:o Totally forget the damned and sacred version ohh men this is realy strong and the new char would be looking epicer but is still is still interestin that the jubey and this new one getting special eyes :D very roundy

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mars 2017, 15:20 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
chaosdark1 a écrit :
it ok shame they get screw over by mages than can play aoe spell than get rid of all the cards they equip and also do damage at the same time i going to say this damned/scared cards should not pull aoe spells form hand they should not make you be able to play you whole hand in one go damned/scared cards have screw this game over for play for free guys this game has know turn into who has the most money wins oh staff of eredan if you cant see than you most be blind as all hell.

Yepp, this is a mpney grave and my husband said it calls itself trading game, but you cant trade cards direktly to a certain player, so it is no real trading game.

About the damned / sacret This card was OP all the time, but since the powercreep spiral of this game it was clear, that it will not be nerfed. I would have made only one change: Unique but it is also a good nerf to throw it away, when playing a spell.

But I totally agree: Zone spells should be not able to play by holy/damend or other cards that let you play from hand, deck or grave ... AOE-spells shoulb be playable only as a single card and for the balance of the game we need this funktion back, that it is not possible, to combine AOE-Spells with other acrds during one turn.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mars 2017, 15:59 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Without aoe spells, the pure mages would be massacred under the dynamics of the soul card system :T

There are things more insane than the aoe spells, only that mages with aoe spells are faster and don't give them time to be insane. :p

I have always said that this game has a lot of potential, but I think that the administration is its weak point.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant