Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avril 2024, 12:08
Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 04 Août 2017, 03:48 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
mesterl a écrit :
is in my plans ;)

I hope that in evo 3 he will be a priest and a Marauder at the same time, if he keeps that very bad bonus of turn, never seen in a pure marauder. And if it is only Marauder, have a permanent attack, and change the bonus. To the 2 evolution you can do what you want.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Août 2017, 23:06 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Too much control for priests multi-class D:

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Août 2017, 11:21 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
i consider myself a Zil fan but this goes too far... the amount of control is out of hand here... i cant chose my chars, i lose my graveyard, i lose control over my hand, i cant even play items and keep them... every single problem could be handled by itself... somehow at least... but all together they create a big mess...

so how am i to beat this nonesense? something has to be done... quickly!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Août 2017, 13:00 
Eminence

They should have limited the effect of aryphas, since there are circus that are night terror and can easily use it and the same with discard decks, to have even more control.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Août 2017, 13:10 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
I plan to make difference between the strategies, but unfortunately the cards that can be patched and released are limited in number. This release already had too many cards.

- Discard stealing will be limited to Shadow Guemelite Priests.
- Deck Rotting will be limited to Human Priests.
- The pure zil discard is currently not that good (talking about the original Mage version and the marauder circus, which do not steal the discard. I do not intend to give them too much power, because i hate the discard decks, but i had to understand that there are many players who love it.)

Unfortunately, until the next Priest release there will be a little time, but I hope that it will be in a new act already, with many changes :) When I manage to do that release, the strategies mentioned by you will be harder to combine, till then I have to apologize, but i could not solve it in a different way :( I did not want to release a half ready strategy (and wait ages for it like )

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Août 2017, 20:38 
Archonte

Mesterl, you do a good job, do not ruin it for a couple of complaints, or else what? Are you going to nerfs cards? Very bad.

Only once, which I did not like what you did, was the launch Noz'dingard, that of the magic warriors, that you lost several of your cards.

So do not ruin the good work you do in your respective guild. Some just want to bring water to their well.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Août 2017, 21:10 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
aflameinferno7 a écrit :
Mesterl, you do a good job, do not ruin it for a couple of complaints, or else what? Are you going to nerfs cards? Very bad.

Only once, which I did not like what you did, was the launch Noz'dingard, that of the magic warriors, that you lost several of your cards.

So do not ruin the good work you do in your respective guild. Some just want to bring water to their well.

there will be no nerf, i promise that. No card effect will be changed, only separated between humans and shadow guems, so they will be a bit more specific than this.
is a bridge between the two, having both races. Initially I wanted to patch , because he is really useless, but I wanted the craftsman release, so he have to wait a bit.
About the deck rotting, the previous Zil GL wanted to eradicate it, so he invented the discard stealing. In this form i found a little solution to do it, and since i did not want half-complete deck to be released, i solved it this way.
Most probably some cards will get some additional restrictions of race / class or caste.
Personally, I plan to add the Human race restriction to all puppets - there will be more in the future. Shadow Idol and Old Rag doll will be modified somewhen too.
My only goal is to make the strategies more specific:
Human with Deck Rotting
Shadow Guem with Discard Stealing.
I promise that i do not intend to nerf cards, but some little balancing is needed sometimes. As you might have noticed, got its effect changed a bit in order to compensate the shadow form activation.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Août 2017, 21:18 
Archonte

But changing race, class, caste, etc. is already a different form of nerf. Changing something you are doing for something else is also a form of nerf. Anyway we are confident that not so much the change, but many players who made their deck, will be harmed to have something different.

I thought of doing it to the soul system, this deck, but I see that it is not a good idea, for the uncertain future to come.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Août 2017, 21:27 
Eminence

Man_Santichai a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :
I will wait more. The card can be countered, I know that there are many who dislike this strategy.
Saphyra the Zil is in my plans ;)

Just fix the bug and wait to see the result in tournaments.

Last week I think someone abused the bug in Amnezy(and maybe even win it). Let's wait and see how strong it is without the bug. You can check which deck rank top 5 in the tournament, right?

Don't wait for results in tournaments, then people will complain because they change their deck stall.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Août 2017, 23:05 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
I didn't play seriously in Amnezy for a while. This week I have time so I do it.

I see lots of Nehantist and Mercenaries. Some players still play Noz mage though not as popular as before. There are some Zil too but most of them are the Pack. I guess these 4 guilds are the strongest in Global format right now.

I'm sure Rasenshuriken has Zil Puppet (full sacred) but he change back to Nehant (Inferno) now.
Look like this Circus Puppet is nothing to fear as long as it can't be played with Unstable Portal.
That's why I think it's much more annoying to fight this deck in Quilingo.
(Hope the portal will be banned in Global forever, or until it is nerfed)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant