Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 02:31
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 02:44 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
is like but better and a Golem. I think could make the pirate-golem-deck.

seems powerful but the text is confusing. How do you calculate the total damage?

mesterl a écrit :
and you might have noticed: all the shadowmancers will get a "Shadow Form" effect with time :)

This will be one of the best update; but will it include ?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 03:45 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
also change ?, since when? Now it's Circus again.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 04:39 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 94
aflameinferno7 a écrit :
also change ?, since when? Now it's Circus again.

I think... on Monozilk's patch....

Lightning cause of rods.

Hail, Admiral Killcrew! Reign forever, Pirates!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 04:49 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
At that launch, they removed the Circus, and they added Night Terror

Glainborough a écrit :

Uncommon
Action
Zil Warriors, Night Terror

Effects:
Discard up to 4 cards from your Hand. These and all of their copies in your Discard pile are placed in the opposing Deck.
At the end of the Fight, this card is placed in your Deck.
Chain Zil card.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 04:57 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
mesterl a écrit :
(...) all the shadowmancers will get a "Shadow Form" effect with time :)
Thanks for your ideas, they are precious as always.

But in that case, there would be too strong in characters like , , , and . In the case of and , this could help them, with an additional effect that will help Mallascaria choose the card that will be created by her. And in the case of Skygatt how would it work? XD

Were you inspired by the ideas that some of us once gave in one of your posts? :o

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 06:46 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 47
also for heads up can we keep Bubblelize bugged liked the old amezy bug when a charcter gains a new caste/ or skill they count seperate charcter makes funny combo tricks. I want to try win amenzy with infinte bubble works 8-)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 09:09 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Well... to answer some questions:

- Removing the Circus from Smooth talking was a misunderstanding between me and our former dev :) Now it is fixed.
- The shadowmancers will all get the Shadow Form effect. Abyssien and N'taba will be the last. Concerning others, the shadowmancers currently are not very viable in global. Artrezil is almost good, but he is missing that little edge, so i plan to give him a decent shadow effect. Skygatt needs a total review of effect.
- The living shadow is not Shadowmancer, only copies the caste. Thus, he will not get such an effect, and will not get Videncia and Chantelain either.
- The shadow form was in my original plans when i became GL, but i could not realize it when Sciofoby was released due to lack of time.
- Do not worry, John Sebastian, Sciofoby and Spike will get only a small update in their shadow forms, nothing threatening ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 10:07 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
1.- Alyce and Monozilk can play any theurgy. Where is the rule? Even Mandrak and Abbysien can play one type of theurgy and they doesn't are priest. xD That rule died long ago. And i'm glad of it.
2.- I know that wasn't a golem realease. xD I noticed it when i saw the effects of the golem that of golem, they had nothing. That's the reason i was disappointed and came to comment here. :c
But... ''Golemarlok currently is a pretty useless character, so i do not think that he could be used properly in any deck. He will get his patch later.'' +24512124353
Just two things more... i use him with Zil and Arckam or Bazinga when Portal inestable is allowed. And Golemarlok without Golem of Marlok is kind of... i don't know. xD I love Golemarlok since 2009.
3.- What immortal decks? ._. Against the killer decks they create now, a defensive one is necessary. Where do you see a guardian, no-muerto, golem or comba defensive deck? Doesn't exist. Againts mage noz AOE, guem water ONE SHOT, sorcelame AOE, Mush+Shroom AOE and any AOE decks or Gae Bolga... The defensive decks doesn't have space. Less when they prohibit Unstable Portal, Stone-Heart, Settlement of accounts and anything that serves against what governs the game months ago. It means, agro decks.

I prefer a real figth of strategy than the game you want. In 3 rounds, pff! That's for Arena Masters, where i mop the floor with you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 10:22 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
[quote="nahum el yugi master"]1.- Alyce and Monozilk can play any theurgy. Where is the rule? Even Mandrak and Abbysien can play one type of theurgy and they doesn't are priest. xD That rule died long ago. And i'm glad of it.

THE RULE APPLIES FOR CIRCUS PRIEST. - Common and uncommon characters.
monozilk is not circus, and check alyce again... she cannot play theurgies of faith, nor divine anger. Abyssien and mandrak are not priest, this is a specific effect for them, and only with Destiny theurgies.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 17:03 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
is dosent make sense with agless saphyra or because we have now two saphyra and so XD can anyone explain please why that make sense?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant