Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 03:49
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 18:15 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
ZyronHD a écrit :
is dosent make sense with agless saphyra or because we have now two saphyra and so XD can anyone explain please why that make sense?

Ageless saphyra is a character from the dark tower. It is an alternative version of Saphyra and Saphyra the Zil.
There are many similar characters: Alishk and Lord Dragon Alishk, Arckam and Dagger Master Arckam and so on. Normally the two of them cannot be played in the same deck, because they are the same character.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 18:17 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Citer :
First you have to read the cards.

Then, nobody wants immortal and boring things like the guardians of the temple with 50 cards before the soul system, only you.

Sorry, I didn't know that the best eredan player couldn't read.

nahum el yugi master a écrit :

I prefer a real figth of strategy than the game you want. In 3 rounds, pff! That's for Arena Masters, where i mop the floor with you.

In all the fights there is strategy, although that equality of strategy is lost as the deck is more broken, but the truth is that there is no strategy in heal, heal or heal. And no, a real fight is not, build a deck with 50 cards and make endless matches. Of course, best player of eredan, so when you lose you tell others that it was luck and that's why your permanent elo is so high.
________________________________________-

Btw, there is a lot of damage reduction in this release, with puppet x placing in your hand to telendar and then re-playing it copying it with bubblelize, that for me is too op, at least to Quilingo.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 18:24 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
mesterl a écrit :
ZyronHD a écrit :
is dosent make sense with agless saphyra or because we have now two saphyra and so XD can anyone explain please why that make sense?

Ageless saphyra is a character from the dark tower. It is an alternative version of Saphyra and Saphyra the Zil.
There are many similar characters: Alishk and Lord Dragon Alishk, Arckam and Dagger Master Arckam and so on. Normally the two of them cannot be played in the same deck, because they are the same character.

ahh okey but for me is still doenst make sense becuase she i not soo old like ageless saphyra i knwo she coming fomr the tower but still is confusing

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 20:37 
Archonte

No need to fight guys ^^

Citer :
Btw, there is a lot of damage reduction in this release, with puppet x placing in your hand to telendar and then re-playing it copying it with bubblelize, that for me is too op, at least to Quilingo.

In quilingo might be powerful, but the loads will take care of it.
By the way, there are a lot of removal cards, and you can place only the original puppet in your hand. And in Global, well... time will tell :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juillet 2017, 03:49 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
mesterl a écrit :
Citer :

By the way, there are a lot of removal cards, and you can place only the original puppet in your hand. And in Global, well... time will tell :)

Removal cards is a MUST if you want high elo in Quilingo indeed. My deck this week has x2, x3, x3, x2, that's 10 removal cards in total.

But not every deck can have this many removal cards. Some guild's removal cards are weak compare to the others, and non-guild removal cards such as Clumsiness always have high load. You need to create more removal cards with nice effect to make it fair for every guild.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juillet 2017, 04:30 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
L_n a écrit :
is like but better and a Golem. I think could make the pirate-golem-deck.

A friend made a Fun deck with Puppet X, Golemarlok and Zil the living Shadow. "The main idea is play "" to disarm the opposing deck and become stronger..." he said. But it's just a Fun deck.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juillet 2017, 19:39 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Man_Santichai a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :
Citer :

Removal cards is a MUST if you want high elo in Quilingo indeed. My deck this week has x2, x3, x3, x2, that's 10 removal cards in total.

But not every deck can have this many removal cards. Some guild's removal cards are weak compare to the others, and non-guild removal cards such as Clumsiness always have high load. You need to create more removal cards with nice effect to make it fair for every guild.

If it says the best player of Quilingo, some reason must have. And having so many removal is annoying for the synergy of the deck. Actually turned out to be a defensive deck, please no more decks copying cards that reduce damage and that are permanent cards, I don't see that it is as offensive as you say or at least I don't see that the players see more beneficial to win the offensive version.¬¬

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Juillet 2017, 09:03 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
mesterl a écrit :
THE RULE APPLIES FOR CIRCUS PRIEST. - Common and uncommon characters.
monozilk is not circus, and check alyce again... she cannot play theurgies of faith, nor divine anger. Abyssien and mandrak are not priest, this is a specific effect for them, and only with Destiny theurgies.

oh o: that's truth! But... Monozilk doesn't say anything about that. Almost in spanish.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Juillet 2017, 10:33 
Archonte

mesterl a écrit :
monozilk is not circus, and check alyce again... she cannot play theurgies of faith, nor divine anger. Abyssien and mandrak are not priest, this is a specific effect for them, and only with Destiny theurgies.

oh o: that's truth! But... Monozilk doesn't say anything about that. Almost in spanish.

He is not Circus, so he can play faith and divine anger theurgies.
The CIRCUS priests, who are not rare cannot play these theurgies. Lunatik cannot play them either, although he is rare, but i will correct that soon. (He is the creation of the former zil GL)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Juillet 2017, 10:34 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
mesterl a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :

He is not Circus, so he can play faith and divine anger theurgies.

Is that truth? o: I always thinking that he is circus. xD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant