Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 09:49
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 15:35 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 99
09/08/2017 Release

New cards have been released on Eredan iTCG!

Here a Small peak at these new cards:

All the following cards have from now on a Damned and Sacred evolution

(2 evolutions in total)

At his last evolution:

Common
Classes: Warrior
Guild: Sap Heart
Races: Elfine, Hom'Chai, Nature Guemelite , Eltarite
Spirit: 1
Attack: 6/9
Defense: 3
Health points: 15

Effects:
Dual Wield. Your characters can wield 3 one-handed weapons until the end of the game.
At the start of the game a "Tear of Kei'zan" is created and attached to one of your characters and a "Blue-wood splinter" is created and attached to the other character.
"Odonata" deals an additional Attack equal to her printed Attack min.
Turn 1, 2 and 5: Chain and Attack +2.

"After the original concept of Odonata"

Uncommon
Pet
Sap Heart

Effects:

Duration: 2 Turns. Chain.
Durée: 2 combats. Enchainement.
When this card activates two "Blue-wood splinter" are created and attached randomly on your characters.
If your character has less than 6 Health points at the end of the game, he deals 6 direct damage points to the opposing character having the least amount of health points.

Uncommon
Nature Spell
Sap Heart, Mage

Effects:
The race of the opposing character becomes randomly one of the other races present among the characters in play.
Choose 1 card in play, she will be discarded and replaced by an “Amber Fetish of Protection” if attached to one of your character or an “Amber Fetish of Protection” if attached to an opposing character.

Preconstructed deck: Odonata
For this release, a preconstructed "Odonata" deck has been created for you!

This deck of 27 cards (containing 5 Rares and 11 Uncommons), including “Odonata ", is now available for 999 Fee'z in the store, thanks to a 50% discount lasting until Wednesday midnight (CET). Afterwards, the preconstructed deck “" will be available for 1999 Fee’z in the “Deck” section of the store.

Reedition

The following cards have been reedited and/or patched:

Patch

Changes brought to the cards are colored.

(3 evolutions in total)

At his last evolution:

Common
Classes: Warrior
Races: Hom'Chai
Spirit: 0
Attack: 6/9
Defense: 3
Health points: 14

Effects:

Gain Chain if you play a Weapon.
If "Gaya" is one of your characters, your characters gain the class craftsman and will share their races until the end of the game.
As long as "Elder Mailandar" is dead, all your Sap Hearts gain Spirit +1, Attack +2 and Defense +1.

Turns 2, 4 and 5: Attack +2 and draw a Card.

(3 evolutions in total)

At her last evolution:

Common
Classes: Warrior, Craftsman
Races: Elfine, Nature Guemelite
Spirit: 0
Attack: 6/7
Defense: 2
Health points: 15

Effects:

Gain Chain If you play a Sap Heart item.
Each time an "Amber" item is activated, your characters gain + 1 to physical damage dealt until the end of the Turn.
Turn 1, 4 and 5: An “Amber Fetish of Protection” is created and played before your cards.

"Gaya gives life to her creations."

Rare
Nature Spell
Mage, Nature Guemelite

Effects:
Change the appearance of your character.
As long as this card is active, your character can not suffer characteristic penalties and all its previously received penalties are ignored.

Defense +3 and Spirit +1. Duration 3 fights.
This card is discarded the next time your character deals Magical Damage or activates a “Magic Poison”.

Common
Action
Warrior, Marauder

Effects:
Chain Action
Attack +1 for each of your Nature Guemelite or Elfines until the end of the Turn.
At the start of the fight Attack +1 and Defense -1.
Duration: 3 fights.

[i]"To wage war, you have to wage war!"

[/i]

Uncommon
Dagger
Sap Heart

Effects:
Permanent. This card is attached to your opponent and becomes an Item Other.
At the end of the fight, this character suffers 2 direct damage points.
If played by "Gaya": When the holder dies, this card attaches itself to one of his allies.

Uncommon
Dagger
Sap Heart

Effects:
Permanent. Dual Wield.
Attack +1 each time you deal physical damage points (+6 maximum).
Elfine: At the end of the fight, the opposing character suffers 1 direct damage point.
Hom'chai : These bonuses last until the end of the game.

These cards are now available in the Newcomers booster.

Have fun!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 16:05 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Being craftman is pretty useless for Sap, since there is no good craftman item for this deck.

Well, playing amber items to gain damage dealt bonus then attack many times is not bad. To tell the truth, it feels like elfine patch. I suggest you should ignore Elder Mailandar and play just Gaya, Odonata and another strong elfine. (Silikat I guess)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 16:31 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
What was missing, homchais soul with spam creating cards (which at this point they should have already know that is too op with the soul system) and control of race that annoys all guemelites warriors or marauders -.-.

Of course and as usual support the decks zils, now they can discard what they want, remove races as they please. That card is too op, since it is too op to remove races, now this card additionally lets you discard without any prejudice as the nehant sword and also creates more cards, is it really? It's too much with amber pebble.

The guemelites of nature already have good spells natures and other cards, I don't see why to add them more good as well, when there are other guemelites that have more need, like the guemelites of fire or lightning.

Anyway, I liked that there were no damage reduction, but seriously stop with the trend of cards that discard any card in game and its direct damage or permanent damage reductions.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 16:42 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
What was missing, homchais soul with spam creating cards (which at this point they should have already know that is too op with the soul system) and control of race that annoys all guemelites warriors or marauders -.-.

Of course and as usual support the decks zils, now they can discard what they want, remove races as they please. That card is too op, since it is too op to remove races, now this card additionally lets you discard without any prejudice as the nehant sword and also creates more cards, is it really? It's too much with amber pebble.

The guemelites of nature already have good spells natures and other cards, I don't see why to add them more good as well, when there are other guemelites that have more need, like the guemelites of fire or lightning.

Anyway, I liked that there were no damage reduction, but seriously stop with the trend of cards that discard any card in game and its direct damage or permanent damage reductions.

We have found a slight chance to create new cards... this is not for zil, it is for nature guemelites, and there are mercenaries as well. Since we will not get new cards too frequently, we cannot afford to make the spells guilded.
The homchai cannot use the spell without Gaya and Mailandar, so the possibilities are pretty restricted (except the mages), and Ourenos cannot be part of that deck.
Without odonata, the dagger spam is more problematic.
The zil did already have pretty good cards to discard, they did not need it, and the effect had to have relation with the artwork and name (so this is the reason of race change, and "transforming" a card.
Eventually, the game is improving, there are slight hopes for future cards, for other strategies as well.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 17:26 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Allude and Cicuta can use the spells of this update, in the update of Valk the dagger was made for the pack, guerrilla in the update of yumadd also collaborated to the easy use of the tooth of wyrn or the sword of Wolvos.

They should limit the effect of sharing races, only with sap heart characters.

And I hope that the guilds that I like, obtain their respective card removal and fast >:c

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 17:38 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
Allude and Cicuta can use the spells of this update, in the update of Valk the dagger was made for the pack, guerrilla in the update of yumadd also collaborated to the easy use of the tooth of wyrn or the sword of Wolvos.

They should limit the effect of sharing races, only with sap heart characters.

And I hope that the guilds that I like, obtain their respective card removal and fast >:c

Guerrilla can be used in more decks, and we intentionally limit its effect to restrict it from Wolvos. The original version created a copy of the next card in the deck. The fact that wolvos was released before does not mean that it was created for it. Can he use it, indeed, just like any other strategy that has a single one-handed weapon.
Wyrm's tooth was created for tamers. Are there pack tamers? Yes, there are. If I wanted, I could have patched it for the pack before the release of Valk, but i thought it would be better to keep it with tamers, and Pamm works pretty well with the dagger.
There were no nature spells playable for the pack except Devouring swarm and Wild camping. Moreover, the characters you mentioned do not have soul evolutions, so not they are the biggest threat.
I am not in the charge of your beloved guilds :P I am doing my best for mine, and i try to help where i can. This release was done by me, I am sorry that saps and pack have much in common, but this is not my fault.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 18:22 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
Worst release ever. Seriously. If the only options are release OP card or don't release any, please, choose the latter.

Metamorphosis - lets see decks that it ruins.
Kotoba: Crow, Tracker war guem, Demon hunters, makes things harder fot Tsoutai.
Noz: Dragon Knights.
Zil: marauders who rely on spells (they are rare but sometimes you could meet one).
Sap: Guemelite warriors, Hom'chai, Elfine. Almost anyone except mages.
Linkers: mages. All of them.
Runics: harder game for anyone (Runic Training human-only, war guems have their own bonuses)
Nomads: Undead.
Nehant: Undeads, Hand deny, Demons on direct damage.
Pirates: Golem decks.

Bold - serious ruining. Nobody likes situations when you cannot do anything, that is why nehantic hand deny and withes' hand lock (and counters deck) are disliked much more, than most other decks.

The main difference with and is that these two at least can be discarded and have much weaker additional effects, while metamorphosis is able to remove any card, which is outstanding effect. And they can be removed, while this card cannot be reversed.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 19:13 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
For me this update is realy horrible this card that is the morph the enemy is realy worse with mush and shroom i know kinda like a new style but is still realy worse that you can realy block cards but is still oke the fact that you can discard a card And change it too another is kinda funny and good countercards like lastborder and so.This new char is realy interresting but for me it is a question of the end of the year and the end of the year He dont have a life effect for a homchai this is realy sad for me but is interesting because of new style.
And he is like a homchai version of daggermaster ackram but better XD
can you explain mesterl XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 19:49 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Why you guys complain about the race changing? This card can change the race just one turn, not permanent like .

It's a nice removal card that can remove anything, great for sure, but it's limited to Nature Guem so not many characters can use it.

MushRoom are fixed, no bug now, and they can't win any tournament lately. So you should have no problem about how they create more cards for nature guemelites. Or do you really think nature guem shouldn't get any more new cards?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 20:31 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
Are you sure that it is not permanent? And I still dislike the fact that 1 card can stop me from playing all my cards even during one turn, not to say 3 or 4 (with dissidence).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant