Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avril 2024, 04:04
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 20:50 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Mr. Zub a écrit :
Are you sure that it is not permanent? And I still dislike the fact that 1 card can stop me from playing all my cards even during one turn, not to say 3 or 4 (with dissidence).

It is one turn. I personally tested it.
Concerning the card: it changes only the race, while there is not so many cards race dependent. Changing the guild or the class would be an another issue, but i intentionally did not add that effect.
IF it can discard one card? yes... it can discard for example dissidence or demon may rise attached to your character, and you even get a nice boost for it.

This card has the powers of a rare, i admit. But the staff was so kind that they wanted to make it more accessible for more players, they made it uncommon.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 21:05 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Mr. Zub a écrit :
Are you sure that it is not permanent? And I still dislike the fact that 1 card can stop me from playing all my cards even during one turn, not to say 3 or 4 (with dissidence).

Changing the race is nothing new. And it isn't as powerful as changing the guild.

This card is from ACT 3. It's permanent.

This card is from ACT 6.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 21:43 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Man_Santichai a écrit :
Why you guys complain about the race changing? This card can change the race just one turn, not permanent like .

Then take it as if the guemelites of nature give them a counter, they don't need it at all.

Man_Santichai a écrit :
Mr. Zub a écrit :

Changing the race is nothing new. And it isn't as powerful as changing the guild.

Of course it isn't powerful (?, you can only cancel the use of the following cards depending on the race of the adversary, as well as dissidence wouldn't let you play the cards that depend on the guild. But that's not all, what makes it different is that it discards a card to choice and also is soul, have no point of comparison, it's also for nature guemelites who already have , on the other hand they have very good spells. They don't need counters and thinking about upgrade homchais and elfines already have good cards for their races, they don't need a counter knowing that they are now soul.

And please, restrict sharing races only with sap heart characters for the effect of mailandar D:

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 21:54 
Guémélite

John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
Of course it isn't powerful (?, you can only cancel the use of the following cards depending on the race of the adversary, as well as dissidence wouldn't let you play the cards that depend on the guild. But that's not all, what makes it different is that it discards a card to choice and also is soul, have no point of comparison, it's also for nature guemelites who already have , on the other hand they have very good spells. They don't need counters and thinking about upgrade homchais and elfines already have good cards for their races, they don't need a counter knowing that they are now soul.

And please, restrict sharing races only with sap heart characters for the effect of mailandar D:

lol, amber pebble? That card is hard to use as hell. You should try it to see it force you to discard unwant card, or even your own card. That's why almost noone use it in Standard. The load is always low, in fact it's zero until I used it last month.

So your problem is nature guem is too strong and shouldn't have any new good cards? Even though they didn't have any new cards for more than 10 months?

And hey! I have a good news for you.

Look at how cheap it is! If you really think Amber Pebble is a good removal card, you should buy it now!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 23:08 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 47
Why Ourenos can't be played with Gaya and Mailandar???

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 23:16 
Guémélite

cc3090 a écrit :
Why Ourenos can't be played with Gaya and Mailandar???

In the story, Ourenos is the fusion of Gaya and Mailandar, I think.
Look at the picture of lv.1 here, you will see both Gaya and Mailandar.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Août 2017, 23:18 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 47
ah ok thanks

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Août 2017, 10:01 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Hello mighty warriors. The position of Guild Leader for the Sap Hearts is open. If you feel that you would be perfect for the role, please post your application to the following topic:
http://forums.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20379

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Août 2017, 05:32 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
I don't know why the price theme, I guess I'm talking about effects. The price is something else.

There are other decks that haven't received cards or support for years, instead of giving support to what already has a good arsenal, it is also support for guems nature, not specifically for homchais and elfines.

And I don't know what happens to them now that the trend is that an entire team are craftsman, gaya I believe you, but a homchai and an eltarian? And please restrain sharing races with any character other than heart sap.

Finally, I don't think sap hearts need a GL, they have better updates without GL than guilds that have GL.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Août 2017, 07:06 
Guémélite

John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
I don't know why the price theme, I guess I'm talking about effects. The price is something else.

There are other decks that haven't received cards or support for years, instead of giving support to what already has a good arsenal, it is also support for guems nature, not specifically for homchais and elfines.

You really think the price and effect have no relation? That's funny.
And it isn't just the price that's low but also its load in Standard.

Well, I've never seen you play Sap Heart in tournaments.
Maybe you never try this pebble in any tournaments at all.

And after mushroom's bug was fixed, Sap nature guem (not earth) became much weaker.
I fought someone who still try to play it (of course, lots of them have sacred/damned cards).
Most of them have low elo and easy to beat.
And none of them can win the tournament.
Guess you don't even know this fact. :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant