Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 01:56
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 17:31 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 99

19/07/2017 Release

New cards have been released on Eredan iTCG!

All the following cards have from now on a Damned and Sacred evolution, except "Bubblez" and "Cyclopanik".

At his last evolution: (3 evolutions in total)

Uncommon
Classes: Marauder, Priest, Craftsman
Guild: Zil Warriors
Cast: Circus
Races: Human, Golem
Spirit: 2
Attack: 6/8
Defense: 3
Health points: 14

Effects:
Cannot play any Faith or Divine Anger Theurgies.
At the start of the fight, you can choose an Item in game and place it in your Hand.
At the end of the fight, if you suffered more than 6 damage points during this turn, you can choose a card from your Discard pile and place it in the opponent’s Deck.
Turn 2, 3 and 6: Spirit and Defense +2.

At her last evolution: (3 evolutions in total)

Rare
Classes: Mage, Priest, Craftsman
Cast: Circus
Race: Human
Attack: 6/8
Health points: 15

Effects:
Players cannot choose the characters who will fight.
At the start of the fight your characters gain Attack +0/+2 until the end of the game, if one of your cards is in the opponent’s hand.
Odd Turns: A Puppet is played from your Deck after your cards.

"After the original concept of PuigX"

Rare
Puppet
Zil Warriors

Effects:
Your characters have -1 to damage points suffered.
Circus: At the start of the fight, Attack +0/+1 for each Class among the living characters.
At the start of the game, this card is attached to "Saphyra the Zil” or “Ageless Saphyra”.
If the holder of this card dies, it is attached to another of your characters.

Uncommon
Puppet
Zil Warriors, Craftsman, Priest

Effects:
Chain.
Duration: 3 turns.
Attack +0/+3 for each Puppet attached to you (max 6).
Circus: As this card activates, choose 3 characters in play, they are untapped if they were tapped and tapped if they were untapped.

Preconstructed deck: Puppet
For this release, a preconstructed "Puppet" deck has been created for you!

This deck of 27 cards (containing 5 Rares and 11 Uncommons), including “Puppet X ", is now available for 999 Fee'z in the store, thanks to a 50% discount lasting until Wednesday midnight (CET). Afterwards, the preconstructed deck "Puppet" will be available for 1999 Fee’z in the “Deck” section of the store.

[url]Reedition[/url]

The following cards have been reedited and/or patched:

Patch

Changes brought to the cards are colored.

(2 evolutions in total)

At her last evolution:

Rare
Classes: Priest, Craftsman
Races: Human, Shadow Guemelite
Attack: 4/7
Health points: 14

Effects:
Your Priests have Defense +1.
Your other Circus have -1 to damage points suffered and +1 to healing effects.
Shadowform: The first Puppet played by your characters at each fight is duplicated and attached to the caster.
Turn 1, 2 and 3: A "Bubblez" is created and played after your cards.

"After the original artwork of Rue Moon."

Rare
Destiny Theurgy
Zil Warriors, Priest

Effects:
Attack +3 (+1 per opponent’s cards in your Discard pile).
At the end of the fight, you can choose a card from your Discard pile and place it on top of the opponent’s Deck.

Circus: Defense +2. Chain.

Uncommon
Destiny Theurgy
Priest

Effects:
Spirit +1 and Defense +2. Chain Theurgy.
Each "Vicious circle" from your Discard pile is placed in your Hand.
If your Min. Attack is inferior to 9, a "Cyclopanik” is created and played.
At the end of the fight, this card is placed on the top of the opponent's Deck.

Uncommon
Destiny Theurgy
Zil Warriors, Priest

Effects:
Attack +X where X equals the opposing character's Attack bonus (maximum +7).
Circus: X will take into account the highest Attack bonus among all the opposing characters.
At the end of the fight, this card is placed in the opposing Deck.
The next time this card is discarded, a non Zil character suffers 3 direct damage points.

(Patched but not reedited)

Common
Puppet
Zil Warriors, Craftsman, Priest

Effects:
Duration: 2 fights. Circus: Chain.
As this card activates, a card from your opponent’s Discard pile is placed in your Discard pile.
At the end of the fight, you gain 2 Health points.
Shadowmancer: Your character changes appearance.

(Patched but not reedited)

Common
Item Other
Zil Warriors

Effects:
Attack +0/+2 until the end of the game.
If your Hand contains more cards than your opponent’s, or if he has one of your cards in his Hand, a "Stirring Up Hatred” is created and played.
Monozilk: An additional Attack +0/+2.

Common
Action
Zil Warriors, Nehantists

Effects:
Spirit and Defense +1.
Chain.
Nehantist: Choose an active Corruption in play then choose a living opposing character.
The card is then placed on the opposing character with its permanent effects.
Zil: Choose an active Puppet, it is duplicated and played after your cards.

Common
Action
Zil Warriors

Effects:
Duration: 5 Turns.
Chain Zil card.
Your characters with a Puppet attached to them gain Spirit and Defense +1.
When this card is activated, the opposing character suffers X magic damage points where X equals your Spirit, +1 for each card in the opponent’s Deck or Hand.

"You have to see it to believe it."

These cards are now available in the Newcomers booster.

Have fun!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 17:47 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Golem, craftsman, soul, why doesn't he start tapped? Delko has a golem in his image and isn't golem, this character why should he be golem?

I hope that the players don't take advantage of only the reductions, cures, to win by weathering or discarding. But I doubt it.

Bubblelize is too good to be soul, with damage reducers no problem when they become soul, but with those that increase damage if?

I liked the idea of the puppets, but there isn't the pretty Saphyra. :C

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 18:11 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
He is golem.. check his artwork: he has wooden arms :D he is half-human, half-golem :)
This strategy is pretty offensive.
I have thought a lot about Bubblelize's soul version... I still believe that the s/d effects will be modified, and there are hopes that it will happen sooner than i expected it :)
I simply had no other character to use, her artwork was the most befitting to get the craftsman class.. and you might have noticed: all the shadowmancers will get a "Shadow Form" effect with time :)
Thanks for your ideas, they are precious as always.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 18:15 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
This puppet deck is pretty tricky. Their weapon is their high max atk (around 20-30) though the min atk is low so it depend on luck to kill the enemies.

Ageless Saphyra is more suit for combat deck so I guess we won't see her in discard or stall decks. Though Bubblelize alone is enough to boost Zil discard.

*** Noted that you need to use a Telendar's Doll to upgrade Puppet X to level 3. ***
Though buying the pre-con will give you a Lv.3 Puppet X, so you don't need to upgrade him.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 20:54 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
I expected very much more than this golem for a Zil golem release... He can't be team with Zil and Golemarlok like i wanted... His only advantage against other craftsmen is that he is mero and golem, but that advantage lose his value when you see that he can't use all types of theurgy. He was created for only one deck and no more. Dislike.

With is the same problem. xD Her was modificated to not be a team with another decks. :c Now she doesn't provide protection on Golemarlok like she used to do. ''Your other Circus have -1 to damage points suffered and +1 to healing effects.'' Or she always do this only for circus characters? xD

is awsome! But... she doesn't are mero and golem.

just not provide anything.

will be the best option, but he was wasted and he isn't mero like should be.

Why always do something wrong for the characters i want?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 21:03 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
First you have to read the cards.

Then, nobody wants immortal and boring things like the guardians of the temple with 50 cards before the soul system, only you.

Dernière édition par John_Sebastian1748 le 20 Juillet 2017, 18:13, édité 2 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 21:07 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
nahum el yugi master a écrit :
I expected very much more than this golem for a Zil golem release... He can't be team with Zil and Golemarlok like i wanted... His only advantage against other craftsmen is that he is mero and golem, but that advantage lose his value when you see that he can't use all types of theurgy. He was created for only one deck and no more. Dislike.

Golemarlok currently is a pretty useless character, so i do not think that he could be used properly in any deck. He will get his patch later.
If you look carefully, all the Circus priests that are not rare can play only Destiny theurgies. It's a rule, Puppet X is no exception. He was created for a craftsman - priest deck mainly, but his ability to remove opposing items stands its ground in a marauder deck too. The marauder class was only added because I plan to patch Saphyra the zil at a given moment, and puppet x can become a core character then.

With is the same problem. xD Her was modificated to not be a team with another decks. :c Now she doesn't provide protection on Golemarlok like she used to do. ''Your other Circus have -1 to damage points suffered and +1 to healing effects.'' Or she always do this only for circus characters? xD

Bubblelize's original effect was not changed, I only added the Shadow Form effect.

is awsome! But... she doesn't are mero and golem.

Just to clarify: this release is craftsman-priest. this is the common point, the Mage class in saphyra and the marauder one in puppet x is just an open door for later possibilities.

just not provide anything.

Malicia was not meant to work in this deck, although with some thinking a pretty good craftsman deck can be built around her.

will be the best option, but he was wasted and he isn't mero like should be.

Arckam was patched because i had no other option back then, and needed a third character. I know that he is not too strong now, but he is common, and at the night terror release he was modified a lot by our former dev. The possibility is still open for a later patch.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 00:46 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
Then, nobody wants immortal and boring things like the guardians of the temple with 50 cards before the soul system, only you.

Better these immortal decks than games ending in 5 or less rounds.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 00:56 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
games should end in 7 to 8 rounds MAX, hope they stop with counters and last barrier stuff (and inifnite heals/recicles in the same deck)

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juillet 2017, 01:18 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
I don't think we agree. =) I think, there shouldn't be any MAX number of fights, but there should be a MIN on. As for me, 6 fights.
Hope there will be more strong defensive cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 6   [ 58 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant