Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avril 2024, 18:58
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 19:23 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
weak? They have the , soul also cancels defense bonus and spirit, I don't understand so that they say that contribute with the own ideas, if in the end they will use them in other guilds for which don't recommend ideas.

Open letter in itself is pretty powerful, and as PuigX said, it might become op n Tsoutai deck.
Well, from this release only Firedance is open for other guilds, and it was intentional that it did not get more power now. That card will be used by other guilds without doubt, but maybe later.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 22:27 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
The bad thing here, is that they continue with this of sacrifice, of a mechanic like the soul system, product for which they sacrificed cards to obtain something in return, but luckily did not prosper, they realized in time; Unfortunately some decks and cards were damaged, that's why: WHAT NEED HAD TO FOLLOW THAT ?, was an excellent opportunity to fix what was wrong. Poor DH punished. :(

I waited for this breed, but something different, so I do not like it at all. I do not see strong to , worse to have to sacrifice to see results. or what is said with that of sacrifice. has very little power to be a rare card. is from act 11, it's gone.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2