Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 14:56
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 15:59 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 99
16/08/2017 Release

New cards have been released on Eredan iTCG!

All the following cards have from now on a Damned and Sacred evolution.

Here a Small peak at these new cards:

(3 evolutions in total)

At his last evolution:

Uncommon
Class: Mage
Guild: Kotoba
Races: Human, Fire Guemelite
Cast: Demon Hunter
Spirit: 2
Attack: 2/8
Defense: 2
Health points: 16

Effects:
Your Non Multi-class Mages gain Spirit +1 and +1 to Fire Spell damage until the end of the game.
Your Demon Hunter gain Defense +2 until the end of the game.
At the start of each Turn, a Fire Spell from your Discarded pile is placed in your hand.
Turns 1, 3 and 4: -2 to damage points suffered.

Rare
Fire spell
Mage

Effects:
Deals 4 magic damage points to the opposing character.
Non-multi Class Mages: If he has already been injured by "Fire Dance" or "Rain of Death".
Demon Hunters: +2 to damage dealt by this card against Demons. If the opponent is not a Demon, he becomes one until the end of the turn.
Fire Guemelites : This card returns to your Deck at the end of the fight.

Uncommon
Offensive Pet
Demon Hunter

Effects:
At the end of the fight, deals X magic damage points to the opposing character, where X equals your character's Spirit.
Non-multi Class Mages: Spirit and Defense +1.
Sacrifice 2: A fire Spell is played from your Deck.
Duration: 2 Fights, Chawsane : Permanent.

Super Pack

For this release, the Chawsane Super Pack is available in store for a limited time!

The Chawsane Super Pack contains "" + 5 Standard Kotoba boosters, so 66 of the newest cards, from which 40 from your Guild and at least 5 Rare, 20 Uncommon and 5 Damned or Sacred as well as up to 5 additional Destiny XP cards!

Reedition

The following cards have been reedited and/or patched:
  • Kyoshiro
  • Open Letter
  • Fierce Lion

Patch

Changes brought to the cards are colored.

(3 evolutions in total)

At his last evolution:
Exploit
Class: Mage
Guild: Kotoba
Race: Human, Fire Guemelite
Cast: Demon Hunter
Spirit: 3
Attack: 5/7
Defense: 2
Health points: 14

Effects:
Attack + 1 and Defense + 1 if "Okooni" or "Chawsane" is one of your characters and alive.
Each time one of your Non-multi Class Mage deals Fire damage, the characters wounded have Spirit -1 until the end of the game.
Turns 3, 5 and 7: + 2 Fire Spell Damage (Non-AOE).

Rare
Action
Kotoba, Mage

Effects:
Your Non-multi Class Mages gain Spirit +1, Defense + 1 and -2 to damage points suffered.
At the start of the fight, if you have less than 2 cards in your Hand: the opposing character's Spirit and Defense bonus are ignored until the end of the Fight, otherwise your characters gain Spirit and Defense +1 until the end of the fight.

Duration: 4 turns. Chain Kobota card

Common
Jewel
Kotoba

Effects:
Fire damages Immunity.
Permanent.
Demon Hunter: At the end of the fight, heals 2 health points for each Fire Spell played during this Turn (max 4).
Tracker: Attack +2 and Chain.

“Spells are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself.”

These cards are now available in the Newcomers booster.

Have fun!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 16:15 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
That egoists, while making or modifying cards that serve them both sap heart and zils, here they make a new spell "without guild" that is practically useful only for the hunters of demons. ¬¬

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 16:17 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Not bad, but I think it's weaker than Tsoutai.
And even Tsoutai is not doing so well in tournaments, poor Kotoba.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 16:24 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
That egoists, while making or modifying cards that serve them both sap heart and zils, here they make a new spell "without guild" that is practically useful only for the hunters of demons. ¬¬

Nah, we tried this spell in noz hands, and it is doing quite a good job there... naturally, not as good as fire spells meant for noz only, but hey... it's auto recycle for fire guemelites

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 16:32 
Eminence

mesterl a écrit :
Nah, we tried this spell in noz hands, and it is doing quite a good job there... naturally, not as good as fire spells meant for noz only, but hey... it's auto recycle for fire guemelites

Not only isn't good for Noz, it's also not good for pirate fire guemelites or for stone linkers, 4 damage is currently sad, base set spells do more damage.

I think they have wasted a fire spell that could have served to more guilds :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 16:40 
Guémélite

Not only isn't good for Noz, it's also not good for pirate fire guemelites or for stone linkers, 4 damage is currently sad, base set spells do more damage.

The only good thing about this new fire spell is its ability to return to the deck.
Its non-guild also look like to counter "Suspicious of treason", to counter Zil mage or Zil discard.

If I remember correctly, there used to be concept of Zil lose to Kotoba, Kotoba lose to Noz, Noz lose to Zil.
Though that concept died down since years ago.

Poor Kotoba, now it loses to any guilds, or maybe EVERY guild.

Dernière édition par Man_Santichai le 16 Août 2017, 16:40, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 16:40 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
mesterl a écrit :

Well, my friend. It seems that a slight hope is returning after the darkest days. This is the second release in row with new spell. Next week **** (i cannot tell :P).
So when the time comes for other guilds, we will find a solution for them as well.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 16:42 
Guémélite

mesterl a écrit :
Well, my friend. It seems that a slight hope is returning after the darkest days. This is the second release in row with new spell. Next week **** (i cannot tell :P).
So when the time comes for other guilds, we will find a solution for them as well.

Yes, I noticed that we have 3 new cards every week now. And I'm very happy.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 18:54 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2546
mesterl a écrit :

It would be fantastic :P

A very charismatic release, although not very strong (Except ), I think that they still lack something, but it is good and interesting, I like the release.

The card "" is undoubtedly the strongest of the release, maybe it is a little broken in tsuoais :| ... I will have to test it better ... but I think that if one day comes the resurrection of the counselors ... they will come of a big way :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Août 2017, 19:08 
Eminence

weak? They have the , soul also cancels defense bonus and spirit, I don't understand so that they say that contribute with the own ideas, if in the end they will use them in other guilds for which don't recommend ideas.

Wtf?, only 1 character, I thought that kyoshiro was also soul :u that's sad

Dernière édition par John_Sebastian1748 le 16 Août 2017, 19:27, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant