Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avril 2024, 07:52
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 18 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2017, 01:41 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
All future Cursed Knight support will be focused in Cursed Items.

Even if Sphatik has the Caste, he was the exception for a future "hybrid" Deck but for some reason Carkass get the Caste too. That doens't mean CK is a Caste for Corrupters, so Heliamphora will not gain the Caste. Don't worry about her, she will get more importance in the future.

Currently we have 2 Cursed Knights (Sphatik & Carkass) and 2 Cursed Items (Havoc & the Book) with "Corrupter Sinergy". Adding the future Cursed Knigt support, you will be able to make a proper Corrupter-Cursed Knight deck.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2017, 04:00 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
Ondori411 a écrit :
Hmm.. well I like it when older characters get updated and may be playable again. I don't want stuff to be buffed like crazy, but I want diversity.

i feel you on that... but my point is... um... difficult to explain maybe...

say this old card:

see it's old... the good thing about the old cards is... they have either little effects or major drawbacks, in this case spirit = 0 and you lose 1 hp each fight...
so back then fights were more diverse and more strategic (in my personal point of view) as compared to nowadays where its boom boom bang and every char is dead...

i mean i remember the very first time that i got all enemy chars down in round 3... it was so out of the ordinary that i even posted a screenshot in the forum... and the guy i fought against even commented on that...

now i know that these times are over... but i really do think that the real downfall of eredan began with the upcoming of 'complete' strategies.. complete in the sense of not having drawbacks anymore... so my point in this release was not to publish another perfect group... since it will shift the balance in favor to this guild this week... that guild next week... a third one the week after... and so on... the powercreep circle.... does that make sense?

anyhow... i m happy with this release... looking forward to more, being curious about how cursed items and corruptions will work together... hoping undeads will get a comeback... yap... thats it

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2017, 17:46 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
A question, are those cards also available in their soul version? If I buy the premade deck will I get soul version of the cards or only the normal?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2017, 17:59 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 261
Aslann a écrit :
A question, are those cards also available in their soul version? If I buy the premade deck will I get soul version of the cards or only the normal?

All can be 'souled'.
Currently the Preconstructed Decks only give normal version.

How Changed: GL exclusivity
Why changed: Now i have an original nick! :P

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2017, 01:08 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
My Name is Legion chain is not working. It does not give chain nor is written in the card the change it should have. Chain.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2017, 01:33 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
I played the normal versions of My Name is Legion, the Chain works correctly. Does anyone have problems with the Soul versions?

Regarding the texts, I'll report that.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2017, 03:10 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
It would be very nice for the deck if had it's order bonus check removed in order to play a nehantic spell from your discard pile. Also this card could be considered a corruption while attached to your character :)
And maybe it could GIVE the order bonus to both characters in fight also :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2017, 11:29 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 94
De Killer a écrit :
I played the normal versions of My Name is Legion, the Chain works correctly. Does anyone have problems with the Soul versions?

Regarding the texts, I'll report that.

It's chainable on Dark soul <3 :D idk on Sacred version.

Lightning cause of rods.

Hail, Admiral Killcrew! Reign forever, Pirates!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 18 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2