Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 13:28
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 22 Septembre 2017, 22:26 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
Tell me, what are the op cards of this release that scares you so much?

Keltaron doesn't spam torches, when you activate the first active the effect, but if you activate another in the same turn will not create more.
Torches can't spam like stones created with Olor, zil puppets, gypsy cards, Alude cockroaches, etc., nor do they compare their effects. 2 or 3 torches created will not change the metagame, direct damage can easily destroy them or high stats like nehant guem water.
What is the spam with swords? you can't spam swords or weapons as long as they are dual weild or as long as they are two-handed.
As long as there isn't something that greatly increases the spirit of the dk until the end of the game, there is nothing to fear.

If you think there's something op, post it with images ;)

Here I agree with you. This release is not op, yet it is far above the average. However, the torches can auto-replicate themselves, if you check the new effect.
And here again, without trying to explain myself: the other cards you mention are very situational.
The frozen stone-hearts are the most op here that you mentioned, but I were in that unfortunate situation that i had to create that release in a very short time, and it was released too quickly. There is a card feature, Limited- that would allow only 2 copy of the same card into the deck - but in the latest moment we realised that it does not work.
Alude's ants are very situational, and you have to discard your hand for that -1 or -2 debuff, in this case the torches are more powerful.
The puppets highly rely on Bubblelize, and their spamming is eased by the soul system too much, without the souls the puppets would be nowhere (and statistics say that they are hardly viable in global).
About the Gypsy cards, situational again, and the rise of the night terrors is again due to the soul cards (with monozilk and terrifik). If the 3rd card played would not be allowed by soul cards, playing the gypsy cards in themselves would be good only with malicia.
So before everything else, the soul cards must be reviewed first, because there are many strategies that benefit much more from the extra third card than others.

You are right, DK are vulnerable to direct damage... but in exchange, they have extremely high spirit and defense boost... and you cannot want them to be resistant to direct damage, even if you are a noz fan ;) there would be no way to beat them.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Septembre 2017, 23:21 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
Keltaron is very cool, man, he opens possibilities for MANY combos.

I can use cards I always wanted to play many years ago when we used .
I did a very fun damage-over-time deck using , , (to increase damage of Crystal Storm, it works), and (to copy Snow Tornado).

Then put , and many from into , then use to keep buffing him :) :) :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Septembre 2017, 05:21 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
Generally, in any card game - you can only play cards from your hand. Eredan, has transcended from this simple rule and did something interesting with the Soul System.

There is another New System and I think we can agree that the ability to create cards and play them flawlessly is the problem with it. These new cards that create duplicates cannot be avoided now because some guilds have failed to avoid it before.

In other words, the Soul System will soon be taken over by this new trend of unprecedented creation of cards not present in the deck.

Suggestion: Make more cards that can remove other cards from the game. But to be fair – either let ability to remove cards as straightforward as creating cards; or let there be a penalty with creating cards.

Again, this is complicated because , , , etc. are mostly based on RNG and also not available to all guilds. , , etc. are great for other guilds but they need more time or fee’z.

Random notes: When I first started playing Eredan, the thing that caught my interest was the ability to chain cards. The fun part was making decks focused on how to chain cards. During that time, Lucyan was very powerful because he could chain any type of one-handed weapon. Anyway, the lore stopped.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Septembre 2017, 13:51 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
@ john sebastian

please read a bit more careful as i was never saying this release is OP... i was merely pointing out i do think that next to the soul system this "creating" cards from cards is a major flaw in the game... and please note that i m careful to always say and clarify that its my own personal opinion...

in my point of view all the cards you mentioned need a serious overlook... a game which started with a basic rule of playing 1 to 2 cards per turn has now become a game where its no big art or luck to play an easy 8-9 cards... there is no strategy involved as long as this is possible... because you either play a hard counter or you join on the super combo strategy which ends a game latest in turn 3 and then you start to count the score...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Septembre 2017, 03:45 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
I think creating more cards is fine as long as those cards created by this method are weak, or can last just a few turns like non-rare puppets.

What is really important is how much the cards can affect the game. Compare to copying and creating some more trashes, I think the cards that can deal massive direct damages, or huge permanent stats boost, or some decks that can play 2-3 AoE spells per turn are much more fearsome.

If you play in tournaments a lot, you'll know what is really broken, which decks have more advantage than the others. And you won't complain about this DK creating more Dragon torches, or just summon their weapon one time.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Septembre 2017, 22:13 
Guémélite

please... please... i m trying to say that this is a general problem that should be addressed as well as the system of souled cards needs to be addressed... i see a major problem in cards that create other cards... another problem i m seeing is cards that bind themselves to the chars at the beginning of a fight... in my personal opinion there must be a rule that says each of those cards increases the minimum limit of the deck size by 1...

just yesterday i encountered a person who managed to limit his deck to 11 cards... basically being able to immediately draw his favorite combo... that is insane and should not be...

so i m not saying that this release is especially overpowered but i m saying that i really dont like the effects of some of the released cards in general... could be any other guild...

i also think its really problematic to say this release is good or neutral because it doesnt break the current meta... or because other decks still dominate... if a release has problems we as players should talk about that and point the finger at its problems and hopefully feerik will have an open ear to those arguments...

in the recent years feerik did indeed learn to listen... and with GLs that have an actual impact on cards being released we are a lot further then 5-6-7 years ago...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Septembre 2017, 07:20 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Why you said it's a major problem when in fact we rarely see these decks (that create more copies of weak cards) survive in tournaments?

Decks that aim for fast combo by bringing lots of cards that come at the start of the game are nothing new too, I saw them even before is banned. Feerik solves this problem by banning the key cards of those deck which have too strong combo, and I think it works well enough.

I'm still sure that you don't see what is a real major problem right now.
But it's okay, you already stated your opinion, I already said mine, that's it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Septembre 2017, 02:27 
Guémélite

Man_Santichai a écrit :
I'm still sure that you don't see what is a real major problem right now.

um... no need to get personal... i assume a person who is able to play in the top 5 of each tournament in the current state of the game isnt really interested in changing the status quo and thus isnt really a person one can actually have a reasonable conversation with...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Octobre 2017, 05:32 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
So bad Azure was not reedited in this update, now it cannot be played in Quilingo with the start of act 14 =/ Also renders Ardrakar almost useless without her new ability to play Azure from the deck =/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2