Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avril 2024, 04:51
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2017, 14:43 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 1736

New cards are available on Eredan iTCG!

All the following cards have from now on a Damned and Sacred evolution. For this release, you can choose between an Elektro Damned version Super Pack and an Elektro Sacred version Super Pack.

(3 evolutions in total)

At his last evolution:

Rare
Class: Mage
Guild: Pirates
Race: Lightning Guemelite
Spirit: 2
Attack: 3/7
Defense: 2
Health Points: 15

Effects:
Elektro has +3 Lightning damage (non-AoE) for each of your dead characters.
If you played two Lightning Spells, a Spell (non-AoE) of your deck will be played.
Even turns: Spirit +1 until the end of the game.

Super Pack

For this release, the Elektro Super Pack is available in store for a limited time! This Super Pack is available in two versions: one with Elektro Damned version, the other with his Sacred version.

Image Image

The Elektro Super Pack contains: “Elektro” Damned or Sacred version + 5 Standard Pirates boosters, so 66 of the newest cards, from which 40 from your Guild and at least 5 Rare, 20 Uncommon and 5 Damned or Sacred as well as up to 5 additional Destiny XP cards!

Reedition

The following cards have been reedited and/or patched:

-
-
-
-

Patch

Changes brought to the cards are colored.

(3 evolutions in total)

At his last evolution:
Common
Class: Mage
Guild: Pirates
Race: Human
Spirit: 2
Attack: 2/5
Defense: 3
Health Points: 14

Effects:
Your Pirate Mage allies have Defense +1 and additional Defense +2 if they play a Lightning Spell.
At the end of the fight, a Lightning Spell of your discard pile is placed in your deck.
Turn 2, 4 and 5: a "Static Charge" is created and played.

Uncommon
Lightning Spell
Pirates, Mage

Effects:
This card is attached to your opponent. He has Spirit -2 for each dead character and he suffers X magic damage points where X equals your Spirit.
Duration: 3 turns.

Uncommon
Lightning Spell
Pirates, Mage

Effects:
Your opponent has Attack -1 for each Lightning Spell in game.
Lightning Guemelite: Duration 2 turns. Opponent character's allies have too Attack -1 for each Lightning Spell in game.

Common
Magic Book

Effects:
One copy per character. Duration 6 turns.
Spirit +2.
At the end of the fights, you gain 1 Health Point for each Lightning Spell played in this turn.

These cards are now available in the Newcomers booster.

Have fun!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2017, 14:54 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Ty for completely ruining the Lucyan Tournament with the changes to The Ugly Corc. Now we will see nothing but Pirate mages.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2017, 14:57 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
In term of promotion, I like your idea for this new super pack. Maybe I'll buy some if the new character of the week is interesting. (Not this week though, I want to see first what would you change about soul system)

Now, let's talk about this new lightning mage. I like it, +3-6 magic damage looks powerful though it's obvious that the opponent will try to kill this character first. If that happens, this ability will be useless, but another ability that call for another lightning spell is still powerful. Since this guy can play at least 3 spells per turn, I think he should die harder than his allies.

The patch for old cards is good too. Most of them were trashes but now it's playable.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2017, 17:57 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
seems like another staff member is out... where is silverstar?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2017, 11:51 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
I think this only benefits guys like Man_Santichai, who spend a lot of money here. But even more, cause you give them a new character with soul.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2017, 15:47 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
nahum el yugi master a écrit :
I think this only benefits guys like Man_Santichai, who spend a lot of money here. But even more, cause you give them a new character with soul.

._.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Octobre 2017, 06:30 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266

Nah, I just spend a bit 2-3 times per year. Compare to someone who buy those new legendary packs to get or , I spend not even a quarter of them.

Still, it's good to see those guys around. Without them Eredan wouldn't survive.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Octobre 2017, 20:49 
Immortel

Message(s) : 4209
Man_Santichai a écrit :

Nah, I just spend a bit 2-3 times per year. Compare to someone who buy those new legendary packs to get or , I spend not even a quarter of them.

Still, it's good to see those guys around. Without them Eredan wouldn't survive.

It's sad, but it's true.

Anyways, I don't think that is fault of someone in particular, the game needs gain money, so there is releases with this broken cards (the worst way to gain money in my opinion, but is a fact right now) and the players need these broken cards if they want to be competitive.

Could be easy point to someone, as the staff, the managers of eredan, the GLs or the players, but the problem is that we are in status quo right now, resolve this to the "right" way means do some sacrifices, for example, a complete change in souls cards, but this means risk for both sides, some players can feel that they was cheated, or that they lost his invertion, Feerik could lost players and Eredan iTCG could close for ever.

It's a hard time, we all, the staff, the managers of eredan, the GLs and the players, are part of the problem but at the same time, part of solution... however, the change requiere make a big sacrifice, are we disposed to assume it?

Guild Leader Stone Linker.

Moderador foro español/Spanish Forum Moderator.

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug
Reportar un error del texto

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Octobre 2017, 23:04 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
yeah, but in the past they used to give us crystals everytime a card got nerfed, last time with the lightning pirate deck nerf, i had 4 of them and no refound, i lost 400.000k and most important, the whole deck (menacing sky and some others)

that was the last time i spent money in eredan (also cause bank is broken in LatAM :P )

i think the status quo is a poor argument, because this new mechanic was rejected since the sap deck was released viewtopic.php?f=207&t=20391&p#p178396

i know we arent a reflect of the playerbase and the number is small, but this poll viewtopic.php?f=40&t=20400 with 91 votes 89 (change this mechanic) vs 2 (dont change) says otherwise and we also offered changes for it

playing more cards and making this feature restricted to 1 free soulstone per month is a clear powercreep and kick more players, even if they are f2p, kicking players from your games isnt a smart move

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Octobre 2017, 04:00 
Immortel

Message(s) : 4209
Wolvos a écrit :
i think the status quo is a poor argument, because this new mechanic was rejected since the sap deck was released viewtopic.php?f=207&t=20391&p#p178396

Maybe, in the past, this argument was poor, but now is different. There are bugs that was reporting since months, and aren't fixed yet. The only person who fixed this bugs was moved to other game, because is easier ban this cards and players who use them than fix them.

The fact is that Eredan iTCG is not in the priorities of Feerik rigth now, the game keeps working at minimum, and the only things that have a effort are the broken legendary cards.

Guild Leader Stone Linker.

Moderador foro español/Spanish Forum Moderator.

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug
Reportar un error del texto

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant