Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 11:35
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 24 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 05:51 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
I don't find balanced that other players play , , , etc., the restriction should be not to play with cards souls and 1 legendary and 2 mythicals.
Those soul characters that they see in room, are allowed, because the restrictions says of the act 1 to 11, doesn't say anything about soul cards, there is a bug is that you can't choose trophies of the act 1 to 11.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 06:09 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
It should be fun with only old cards, but no, because some cards have been modified lately. And they can be played with mythical character. That's why we see so many guys playing Camo + Gaya + Elder Mailandar.

Thank you for making all of them sharing the races, it sure ruin the fun of this event. How can we use other guilds to do the mission(win in the event room + disguise) when we have to face a deck like that?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 06:24 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 235
https://gyazo.com/0d2b18b2197c36a7b8711868446c52b6

This quest is not working. Dressed up a few times but no points has been added :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 07:30 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 93
I don't understand why Malwein is 1200 medals,yet the missions are extremely slow to do and there isn't really any way to speed them up. At the least if you made a 3-char that was Ok, people *might* buy some boosters. But I've been playing this since I woke up (8hours now)and bought ONE booster,I just was finally able to afford the Amnezy mask. You can't even make good decks because you can only use one card and they're old ones usually. Even stupider, you can use old versions of cards but NOT the re-editions...?

Event is horrible. It's also not friendly to new players in the least, because the main people who would have all the unique and OLD cards (no trophies?!?) needed to make competitive decks are veteran players like myself. Very very poor.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 12:23 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 83
"5 years old already!" - not work for quests progress as i said before.
Can event Sacred/Damned cards be used in event room?

And yes it was a poor design for event when you can't take reprinted characters.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 12:36 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Khirr a écrit :
"5 years old already!" - not work for quests progress as i said before.
Can event Sacred/Damned cards be used in event room?

And yes it was a poor design for event when you can't take reprinted characters.

Maybe it's badly translated. I think it need us to use "decoration" card to dusguise the character, not just changing appearance with other type of card.

And yes, the sacred/damned event card(mask) could be used in the event room.
It's fine I guess, since we can't bring any soul character in there.
But I think it's still bug since I can't use it to chain everything like it said.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 16:03 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 83
Ty for answer.
I found another bug in event: Cards from act V cannot be used in Halloween decks.
Should be allowed all cards from act 1-11.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 20:29 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 21
I can´t access the event room, it says deck not valid but i was playing w/the same deck yesterday and the day before, did these guys just banned mityc characters??? xD
what´s wrong with you feerik????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2017, 22:13 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 43
AETERNUS a écrit :
I can´t access the event room, it says deck not valid but i was playing w/the same deck yesterday and the day before, did these guys just banned mityc characters??? xD
what´s wrong with you feerik????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Same here. Even after removing soul cards and mystic characters my deck is still not valid.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Octobre 2017, 10:02 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
According to the feedbacks from the staff, NO TROPHY CARDS ARE ALLOWED IN THE DECK!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 24 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant