Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 13:22
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 29 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 21:02 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
The joke is told alone, try to say an intelligent argument without saying that you do this or that in quilingo, or without saying that you win me in quilingo with stall decks. ;)

https://imgur.com/a/Rw9Hy << for full picture.

I hope the result of today match can shut you up a bit. Please don't be a sore loser, trying to find any excuses. And if possible, please don't bother me much from now on.

Between, anyone who look at this would know which one is the one who want to stall. :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 21:30 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
The joke is counted alone, hahahahahahaha who knows what your idea of deck stall, but look at your hand man cards to discard and sacred and if your deck isn't stall then because I hold up to round 12. I was going to publish it, but you did me the favor, so everyone gets better at the idea of the type of stall player you are. And the fact that you win me with X deck stall doesn't mean that your argument about taking shit about certain cards aren't broken enough as you say, be valid, learn to make a discussion with solid arguments not with bullshit like you beat me with stall decks.

Then, as you use your intelligence to make good decks by resisting, I don't think it's so difficult for you to find the sufficient gray matter to follow a logical discussion with solid or coherent arguments.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 21:42 
Guémélite

:D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 21:56 
Eminence

It would be funny if I blamed you for winning me, but I'm telling you that you say bullshit about the cards. You went another way, if that is your best and only argument you give me regret. ._.

So always when I win a game against you, I'm always going to be right so I'm wrong?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 22:24 
Guémélite

John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
It would be funny if I blamed you for winning me, but I'm telling you that you say bullshit about the cards. You went another way, if that is your best and only argument you give me regret. ._.

So always when I win a game against you, I'm always going to be right so I'm wrong?

If I lose against you, I'd never complain about anything.
I won't complain that you use stall deck and such.

But look at you. You said losing to a stall deck is nothing special.
Like playing a defensive deck is shit, is worthless.

But from what I saw today, your deck is not so different from me.
You try your best to heal, increase defense, recycle cards until turn 13.
So why you keep complaining about stall this and that?
Win is win, lose is lose, can't you just accept that and be done with it?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 22:33 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
I think It is time to stop this.
Please take your personal debate to elswhere, this forum and this topic does not serve this purpose.
It's okay to discuss about the cards of the release, but you have surpassed this limit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 22:54 
Eminence

Clearly you don't understand the point, the fact that I detest stall but that doesn't mean that I don't play shits of that type and they resist to some extent, they don't have permanent cards that will heal you until they are discarded, in summary, that isn't the point.

Man but you even published me an image to show that you won me in order to? in order to tell you that you're right in everything and that should turn to soul the most broken cards of each strategy?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 23:10 
Guémélite

Ok, John. Keep whining as much as you want.
I feel bad for the staff so I'll let your comment be the last of this pointless argument.

DoctorDark a écrit :
I think It is time to stop this.
Please take your personal debate to elswhere, this forum and this topic does not serve this purpose.
It's okay to discuss about the cards of the release, but you have surpassed this limit.

Sorry then. I always make sure to comment just about the new cards(like in the first post).
I will try not to talk about anyone or anything off topic later.
And hope everyone else will do the same.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 23:14 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
OK.
I don't like such discussion of kindergarten level.
Remember, this is a game and you are supposed to be grown up.

Thank to stop such useless discussions.

You can discuss of the good of bad of some cards, but don't throw insults at each others.
Nobody cares about who has the biggest...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Novembre 2017, 09:49 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
my personal take on the new release... PLEASE STOP producing cards that summon or create other cards... just stop with that... there has to be a way... please please please

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 29 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant