Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 13:10
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 29 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 03 Novembre 2017, 16:00 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
That nerf to bright branches, it hurts the pure mages, also the pure daïs can't use metamorphosis, which is nonsense since the pure daïs are the representation of the nature guem of the sap heart and all the Odonate support aberrations can play it, less the real mages of the guild.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Novembre 2017, 03:36 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 71
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
That nerf to bright branches, it hurts the pure mages, also the pure daïs can't use metamorphosis, which is nonsense since the pure daïs are the representation of the nature guem of the sap heart and all the Odonate support aberrations can play it, less the real mages of the guild.

Dais are not the representation of nature guem, they are the representation of the forest as a life, the nerf on bright branches was needed because the use of it on some kindoff deck were out of control and trully OP considering this rarity, about the "real mages of the guild" no problem with metamorphosys then ^^" because now the real mages has a real dmg and a real possibility of recovering life, you shoud try to see how's nicy to play with them.

Anyway tks for the criticism! they are welcome and I hope my next patches seems better to you and any other lovers of the Sap Heart Guild, I'll do my best tro bring to them everything is missing.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Novembre 2017, 08:04 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
If they represent the forest as a life, why they can't play one of the best spell nature that exists?.
You could have let only the pure mages give themselves +4 in stats as the card did before, and the not pure mages do the card now. The rarity of the cards aren't important and there're many examples of this. Btw, this elfine is one of the few that doesn't make an additional attack(?.
And thanks for answering and worrying about the comments.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Novembre 2017, 13:37 
Aventurier

John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
If they represent the forest as a life, why they can't play one of the best spell nature that exists?.
You could have let only the pure mages give themselves +4 in stats as the card did before, and the not pure mages do the card now. The rarity of the cards aren't important and there're many examples of this. Btw, this elfine is one of the few that doesn't make an additional attack(?.
And thanks for answering and worrying about the comments.

Inbox Jonny :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Novembre 2017, 15:10 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 94
Rise of Dais Mage deck... <3

<3 <3

Lightning cause of rods.

Hail, Admiral Killcrew! Reign forever, Pirates!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Novembre 2017, 20:05 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
Can anyone confirm that spiritspeaker is a world-tree ,caz from original set it doesn't have that caste even in evo 4 or is an mistake on patch notes?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Novembre 2017, 20:41 
Aventurier

Alorya a écrit :
Can anyone confirm that spiritspeaker is a world-tree ,caz from original set it doesn't have that caste even in evo 4 or is an mistake on patch notes?

yes, now he is an world tree ^^' I guess is better following and accept this new script because unless now we have why use it

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Novembre 2017, 22:03 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
Willshiro2 a écrit :
Alorya a écrit :

yes, now he is an world tree ^^' I guess is better following and accept this new script because unless now we have why use it

Thank you ,I asked caz spiritseaker non-damned version still doesn't has its caste updated it seems hope it's fixed later.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Novembre 2017, 00:07 
Aventurier

Alorya a écrit :
Willshiro2 a écrit :
Alorya a écrit :

Thank you ,I asked caz spiritseaker non-damned version still doesn't has its caste updated it seems hope it's fixed later.

Will be fixed soon, do not worry my old version was not fixed yet too but I'll ask again for this patch! tks :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 29 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3