Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avril 2024, 06:48
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 29 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 16:52 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 1736

New cards are available on Eredan iTCG!

All the following cards have from now on a Damned and Sacred evolution. For this release, you can choose between a Nahima Damned version Super Pack and a Nahima Sacred version Super Pack.

(3 evolutions in total)

At her last evolution:

Uncommon
Class: Mage
Guild: Sap Heart
Race: Elfine
Caste: World-Tree
Spirit: 2
Attack: 1/8
Defense: 2
Health Points: 14

Effects:
At the start of the game, if your allies are Dais, the opposing characters have Attack -2 until the end of the game and "Nahima" becomes Dais instead of her current Race.
All your non-multi Race Dais have Spirit +1 to +2 until the end of the turn when they play a Spell.
Turn 2, 5 and 6: A Nature Spell from your deck or discard pile is played after all other cards played.

Rare
Nature Spell
Sap Heart

Effects:
Deal X magic damage, X equal to your Spirit.
Dais: Deal 2 additional magic damage for each wounded ally.
World-Tree:Gain as much Health Points as the damage dealt by this Spell.

Uncommon
Staff
Effects:
At the start of the game, "Spiritual Branch" is attached to "Nahima" if she is one of your characters in play.
Dais: Spirit, Attack and Defense +1. If you play two Nature Spells, a "Strangulation" is played from your deck.

Super Pack

For this release, the Nahima Super Pack is available in store for a limited time! This Super Pack is available in two versions: one with Nahima Damned version, the other with her Sacred version.

Image Image

The Nahima Super Pack contains: “Nahima” Damned or Sacred version + 5 Standard Sap Heart boosters, so 66 of the newest cards, from which 40 from your Guild and at least 5 Rare, 20 Uncommon and 5 Damned or Sacred as well as up to 5 additional Destiny XP cards!

Reedition

The following cards have been reedited and/or patched:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Patch

Changes brought to the cards are colored.

(2 evolutions in total)

Uncommon
Race: Daïs
Spirit: 3
Attack: 4/7

Effects:
If "Ebony" plays at least a Nature Spell, he has 50% of chance to play a "Decomposition" from your deck or discard pile.
At the end of the fight, gain 1 Health Points for each Nature Spell active.
Turn 2, 5 and 6: Defense +2 and Spirit +2.

(4 evolutions in total)

Common
Race: Daïs
Spirit: 2
Attack: 2/5

Effects:
If "Spiritspeaker" plays a Sap Heart Action, he has Attack +2 and Defense +1 until the end of the turn.
If "Spiritspeaker" dies, all opposing characters suffer 1 direct damage.
Turn 2, 4 and 6: Spirit +2 and a Sap Heart Action is played from your deck.

Rare
Action
Sap Heart

Effects:
Duration: 3 turns.
Your Warriors have Attack +2 and Defense +1.
Your Mages have Spirit +2 and Defense +1.
Dais: The opposing characters have Spirit -2.
World-Tree: Permanent.

Uncommon
Nature Spell
Sap Heart, Mage

Effects:
Your opponent has Attack -3.
A "Whisper", a "Friend of spirits" or a "Reforestation" from your Deck is played.

Uncommon
Nature Spell
Sap Heart, Mage

Effects:
Duration 2 fights.
World-Tree: Attack, Defense and Spirit +2, or +3 if "Bright Branches" or "Vengeful Lianas" are active.
If you have a World-Tree ally, your Opponent has Attack, Defense and Spirit -1.

Uncommon
Action
Sap Heart

Effects:
Defense +2. Duration 2 turns.
World-Tree: Each time that an Action or an Item played by one of the opposing characters activates, he suffers 2 direct damage points, +1 if his Spirit is different from his Defense.
Non-multi Race Dais: Duration 1 to 2 additional turns.

Common
Nature Spell
Sap Heart, Mage

Effects:
Deals X magic damage, X equal to your Spirit, +1 to +2 for each "Quercus' awakening" or "Root" in play.

Common
Light Spell
Mage

Effects:
Attack +1, Defense +1 and Spirit +1. A non-AoE Light or Nature Spell from your Hand is played.
Dais: you can choose the Nature or Light Spell played from your hand.

These cards are now available in the Newcomers booster!

Have fun!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 17:28 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
For Dais' spell, I still prefer that can recycle, decrease opponent's stats, and can deal physical attack before dealing magic damage. But I guess this patch is not too bad.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 18:32 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 71
Man_Santichai a écrit :
For Dais' spell, I still prefer that can recycle, decrease opponent's stats, and can deal physical attack before dealing magic damage. But I guess this patch is not too bad.

This other nature spells with dmg now are just to walk together our dear ^^" surely it will be a nice addition to this team, what's up man, they are Dais! haha

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 19:24 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
There's already a spell similar to this new one, hopefully don't make new cards if they aren't going to be especially different.

Now the tendency is to play a 3rd spell of the deck, for when a mage studied and certified with these effects?

Why do you want a spell to return to the deck with the soul system? This man is the kind of dangerous player who only wants broken things always, like the stall, because he doesn't know anything about how to play aggressive or offensive and that's why he wants more broken things.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 19:42 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 71
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
There's already a spell similar to this new one, hopefully don't make new cards if they aren't going to be especially different.

Now the tendency is to play a 3rd spell of the deck, for when a mage studied and certified with these effects?

Why do you want a spell to return to the deck with the soul system? This man is the kind of dangerous player who only wants broken things always, like the stall, because he doesn't know anything about how to play aggressive or offensive and that's why he wants more broken things.

Little dearly jhon... first: the new sap spell are something really new to the saps, knowing all that cards (from sap heart guild) idk wich card deals add dmg per wounded dais allie and recovery life like the dmg possible inflicted. Sec: about broken things... I guess that are very bad you say something like that if you consider what staff has done to keep the game working well, I did not souled any card that returns to the deck with soul sistem activated XD... bout my last msg here in forum I told something about as a possibility!
Third: anybody knows how to play in a offensive or deff way today friendy... My real intention with this kind of blast dais metagame are for sure gives some offensive power to the sap heart mages and really hold all or most of the AoE spells we have today anywhere/"anyGuild" it so far does not mean that I'll hold all other way to gives AoE dmgs (directly for sure with some runic or neant cards).
Fourth: what is the problem in ebony plays a decomposition with some chance or Spiritual Branche a strangulation after two nature spels? decomposition are really a rare card but slowly, and strangulation are like any other spell.. dmg per sprt (that you can hold if you have sprt too) and add with some condition/possibility.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 19:51 
Guémélite

I didn't say I want the new spell to be able to return to the deck.
I just said that Falling branches is better in many aspects.
The most important thing is Falling branches does damage after physical attack.
So your mage can hit first, then deal magic damage later.
Unlike normal spells like this new one that make non-multi class mage can't hit.

And I think I already told you that 1-2 month ago I won Quilingo with Demon hunter. That deck can end the game within 3-4 turns. So how come you think I can't play aggressive?

The fact that you always refer to me is pretty annoying. I know you lose to me a lot so you are kinda hurt. But no need to be a sore loser, dude.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 20:06 
Eminence

It isn't the same but if they are similar it's true.

Citer :

Sorry for not specifying but this I told to Man_santichai.

In fact, at no time did I say that you wanted a new spell to be returned to the deck, when I said why you want a spell with this effect in soul version I was referring to falling branches.

Losing against someone who does stall is nothing special, you can be a stall player and what you want, bore everyone with that (even the game inclines you to stall, the Kuar mask, the ghost mask, but none damage mask or something like that), but you've never won me with an offensive deck and you know very well that it's true. So what does that mean?

And I mean you annoyingly, because in the previous releases you say that this or another card is useless or doesn't have power, when in reality the tests in soul version are ridiculously annoying and broken, for example is that you said that the linkers aren't at the level of noncaste mages noz, when they're at the same or higher level, thanks to the fact that they can finish a fight in the 1st turn against Leira or Runics bug with cestus, something that the Noz find difficult. With this in evidence, suggests that you want a game more broken than it already is, when you have no idea what you say, no matter how much you play and win tournament isn't as if you knew it's broken or not, at the moment in which they make their release.

Now go running to make your Ebony sacred soul ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 20:24 
Guémélite

Losing against someone who does stall is nothing special, you can be a stall player and what you want, bore everyone with that (even the game inclines you to stall, the Kuar mask, the ghost mask, but none damage mask or something like that), but you've never won me with an offensive deck and you know very well that it's true. So what does that mean?

And I mean you annoyingly, because in the previous releases you say that this or another card is useless or doesn't have power, when in reality the tests in soul version are ridiculously annoying and broken, for example is that you said that the linkers aren't at the level of noncaste mages noz, when they're at the same or higher level, thanks to the fact that they can finish a fight in the 1st turn against Leira or Runics bug with cestus, something that the Noz find difficult. With this in evidence, suggests that you want a game more broken than it already is, when you have no idea what you say, no matter how much you play and win tournament isn't as if you knew it's broken or not, at the moment in which they make their release.

Now go running to make your Ebony sacred soul ;)

You never lose to me when I play aggressive? Well that's just because you don't play in Quilingo when I use those decks. I know you don't play in Quilingo that much so I won't blame you. But use your brain to think a bit, I can't win the tournament if I can't play it well enough.

When I said stone linker mage suck, I focus on Quilingo which I'm sure it really is.

In Global, it's better. But still not too fearsome. I win against it with discard since that deck have way fewer cards than normal mage. And with something that can counter mage such as Stop the time, it isn't too hard to win against it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 20:26 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Please keep in mind that the is a spell, so will get the Mage restriction (it does not have yet). Just to avoid further problems coming from that :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2017, 20:35 
Eminence

The joke is told alone, try to say an intelligent argument without saying that you do this or that in quilingo, or without saying that you win me in quilingo with stall decks. ;)

That doesn't mean that you really say nonsense that certain cards are bad when in reality is another reality, imagine that they were unstoppable in quilingo, amnezy is another level if it refers to something offensive.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 29 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant