Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 18:14
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 14:12 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
The most players happy because of these changes have few cards condemned souls or I only see each event.

The effect of the aoe restriction is good, but what they did to the damned cards was horrible.

The damned cards must be the counterpart of the sacred cards, if it gives +1 in damages the other -1 in damages received, if the other gives +1 in damages in the opposing opponent the other -1 in damages caused by the adverse character , if one causes 1 point of loss of life the other should cure 1 point of life not modifiable.

What shows this type of changes between the 2 souls cards, is that they pay attention to players who are not active or who only play in the normal room.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 14:55 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
What shows this type of changes between the 2 souls cards, is that they pay attention to players who are not active or who only play in the normal room.

I would not say so.... this change happened by the staff forging the possible worst solution from good an balanced suggestions... since the creation of the system the gls posted dozens of alternatives, every single was better than this..

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 14:58 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1440
Hi,

I don't know the ultimate reasons of the staff with those changes, but if i remember well, the main problem with the old system of damned / sacred was the RIP turn one with a damned deck.

Old system turn one : play 5-7 damned and legendaries cards and desintegrate all your ennemies.

The new system is, as far i can see, a little better considering this problem.

With the new system Sacred is better than damned. But, as far i can see, sacred make your deck survive so your opponent may develop his own game.

I dont think that an unique balanced system is possible. So i think that regular changes of the souled system and banlist is a good solution.

Itcg Niveau 54 La Princesse des Mercenaires
Championne du Consortium 2013
Merci à Cian pour mon nouvel avatar ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 15:13 
Eminence

If those were really proposals made by GLs to give balance to the game, why did they endeavor to benefit the damn soul system by doing things that caused zonal damage or increasing zonal damages?

There isn't coherence. :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 15:27 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 186
I must say this nerf was really needed!

Yes, what mesterl suggested was indeed the good way to go. Too bad the staff didn't listened. Once again.

To answer John_sebastien. I'm one of the players who invested a looot in damned cards, I don't feel raped by this nerf. One turn kill is the worst thing you can expect from a TCG. Boring to play with. Frustrating to play against.

But I would have liked the staff to offer some kind of compensation here. Many decks we invested in are now completely useless. Please, at least give us the opportunity to easily switch from damned to sacred, or the other way around.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 15:51 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1440
The 1 HP loss for damned other cards is unbalanced for me.

I still don't know the ultimate reasons of the staff with those changes.

The only thing i wish to say is that with the new system, overkilling Turn one is probably more difficult. And i think that it was the main goal of the staff.

But acheving this goal we have distorsion between sacred and damned.

GL have done many suggestions. But in the end the staff decide. GL continue to make suggestions and transmit your feedbacks.

So feel free to say if you like or dislike the new system and to give any suggestions.

Itcg Niveau 54 La Princesse des Mercenaires
Championne du Consortium 2013
Merci à Cian pour mon nouvel avatar ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 23:30 
Eminence

It can't be that they annoy that way to all those who spent their Soul Stone on damned cards.
They never changed to gae bolga and can still play with them without changes, after so many complaints. Now why do they change the damned cards, in which so many of us cost us much more than getting the gae bolgas.

Is this the balance you want? This beast can't be defeated by only losing 1 life point and look at all that amount of turns, that's boring, at the level of the guardians of the temple.

And is because of these kinds of monsters that is better to return the old effect of the damned cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Novembre 2017, 02:54 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1899
I'm removing the ban from Emanuel_Mundiña, for reasons of:

It was a high penalty, and now reading the topic I saw that DoctorDark also did not use good words, so I apologize here in the forum for severe punishment and I would warn them to have a better way of communicating in the forum, okay not liking certain things, but now do not come in the forum to point the swords and use an inappropriate language in the forum, we will be civilized and talk using good arguments.

By ~ Krillan ADM-CDE

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Novembre 2017, 12:07 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 93
Yes, the players who invested in damned decks, or anyone foolish enough to buy super-packs should be compensated. People are spending real money because they want to have an advantage, and changing things to an extreme like this is going to make the players not trust the staff's judgement,honestly. It's like if someone went to college to get a job and then they suddenly made it so that your degree wasn't enough, you would be horrified.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4