Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 03:41
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2017, 21:24 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
aflameinferno7 a écrit :
Everything was fine until we got to this:

Reycom a écrit :
Other Damned Card

Before: As this card activates, +1 to damage dealt until the end of the Turn.

Now: As this card activates, deal 1 non-modifiable direct damage to the opposing character.

You can still make the staff think about this, I know that you can with will.

With the other changes there would be no more abuse, but why punish those who had all their cards condemned? And not a sacred one?

What kind of meritorious zil is this? or nehant DD? that 1 DD of damage is garbage in the condemned cards.

In any case it is allowed to change from condemned to sacred cards and characters, because it is garbage to have condemned cards now.

I agree with you... this was a stupid decision. I tried to convince them before the release... my suggestion:

Damned card: the opposing character has +1 to damage suffered until the end of the turn.
It would have been the perfect counterpart of the sacred.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2017, 21:45 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Well, to begin the decks Noz haven't point of comparison with the decks Zils (all the decks zils are unbalanced), the dk is trash has no way to do damage without using Last act, but of course all are experts in playing with decks Noz. The zil puppets is an excessive abuse of damage reduction and more with sacred cards, you can easily beat any deck Noz now.

If you nerfed the use of AoE cards why would you annihilate the effect of increased damage? Mesterl pld don't suggest anything, being objective I don't like your suggestion, let it be as it was, increase damage +1 as well as the sacred damage is reduced in the same way. So how they're going to nerf zonal direct damage cards if they can't even increase their damage?. And as I said repeatedly with these changes would kill the mages and so it was.

Oh yeah, it's going to stabilize the game, hahahaha is going to become a monopoly of damage reduction of deck zil and discard decks.
The dk with faith in dragon is super strong, clear look at all the top 5 with dk.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2017, 21:54 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
i dont know why exactly the staff think aoe cards are the main and only one problem and way to abuse this system, you can still play aoe with non aoe legendaries (?)

my poor decks will still be dying at turn 2 thanks to non aoe gae bolga spam :D

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2017, 21:57 
Eminence

Your decks will not be able to hurt the monopoly of sacred decks :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2017, 21:57 
Marchand

Message(s) : 391
If I had a small brain then I would not have won the amnezy 2 times (YOU HOW MANY TIMES?), also one of those times was for a VERY STUPID UPDATE of yours, DOCTORDARK.... THAT IS CREATIVITY.
YOUR UPDATES UNBALANCED THE GAME, LIKE MARZHIN'S WHO DISABLED EVERYTHING AND MADE ME WIN AMNEZY.

if you had two fingers of front, you would not put your hands in a game that you do not even play, LOL.

CLEARLY A DK DOES NOT HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ANOTHER DECKS THAT WILL STILL WRECK, LIKE YOUR PRECISE NIGHT TERROR THAT HAVE AN UPDATE IN EEEEVERY UPDATE ZIL....

I AM NOT GOING TO CRY TO THE GL NOZ, HE IS THE ONE WHO ASKED ME FOR HELP LOOOOL BUT HE IS HARDHEADED, LIKE YOU.

You must have a very small brain to make updates for yourself and still not win LOL

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2017, 22:38 
Archonte

first things first... i do not intend to convince you or anything, but i will tell you some issues, but apart from that you are free to think what you want :)

1. John_Sebastian: do you think this version is much better than what i suggested? then you will be glad to hear that it will surely not change in the next times :)
AoE damned cards were a pain in the ass.. playing the damned card affected every opposing character, no wonder amnezy was full with them.
my version kept the +1 damage, but only for the active opposing character, not all of them, and i think it would have been a pretty fair one, related to this, but it is out of question.
I can accept you do not like my suggestion, and I can live with it... but as long as I get 3 negative feedbacks and 30 positive from players, I will keep telling my suggestions to the staff, and you also must accept it, and live with it... but I always were and I still am open to your suggestions, and who knows, maybe if you try to talk to me, I will be able to forward it to the staff, and think about it... the fact that you do not agree with me must not mean that we are mortal enemies.

2. You might think Zil is imbalanced.. yet why cannot we see a zil deck winning amnezy? hmm, let's think about it a bit. oh wait... because the other guilds are full of counter, discard and aoe cards.. right? the zil mages have Suspicion of treason, and some small other cards :) yet, statistics are on my side concerning this question.
Now I ask you: how many sacred puppet decks did you face in Amnezy? I would like to see how they win... maybe i will build my full sacred one.

3. Emanuel, congrats on winning in amnezy... i never care about it, and I do not have the time to grind there... and if I cared, i could grind. and now, you are in contradictions.. once you say my releases are op, then you say they cannot win amnezy... where's the logic, man? i go there to see the meta, see bugs and other things, and to gather some medallions... the thing i cannot understand concerning you, that you are a good player, who is capable of making competitive decks, then what is the reason of your continuous hystery... nothing else...

4. By the way, the noz GL indeed asked you to show your point of view about a noz update.. then he showed the idea to us, without telling who is the "mastermind" behind it... when 8 people agree that it is insanely imbalanced, then trust me, it is ;) this is why he did not implement your idea.

It would be nice if there would be a way to reach a level of civilised behaviour where things could be discussed instead of showing "who has the biggest" (quoted from Zurga)... You are noz fans, i can understand you want the noz to be the best...
If you think that my activity is harmful to the game, please feel free to write a message to Jisay.. if he says I should go, I will. :) I think it's a fair offer from my part.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2017, 23:35 
Eminence

Are you kidding? or are they problems to understand the language?
At no time I mention that this version is good, this version is a trash, like your suggestion. Give +1 in dmg to the opponent is foolish, having decks with zonal reductions, that if not nerf, only the that is increased damage.
There isn't guarantee for those of us who use condemned cards, I'm surprised that someone as qualified as you haven't identified that problem.
I'm just talking about your suggestion, that doesn't mean you're a good person or a bad person.

I'm not talking about before, I'm talking about now, there isn't increase in zonal damage or excessive use of legendaries that bring zonal with only play 1 card soul. But what if there's an abuse of zonal damage reduction, that if they don't look at it, you think that all criticism is to hurt you or because I'm angry, but being objetively the zonal damage reduction abuse is also annoying, but I only see people who complain about the increase in zonal damage and I don't even see them playing, they can't even fight against the zonal damage reduction and they don't do anything to correct this either. You only focus on others criticize you because you think you do things right, but you never notice if it's objectively true.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 00:00 
Archonte

Uhmm... let's analyze, because i am not sure we understood each other pretty well.
I suggested that if I play a damned card, the opposing character has +1 to damage suffered until the end of the turn.
the previous version was +1 to damage dealt by your character... it was not a good one, since it greatly increased aoe damage (and i do not talk only about tornado, but boyl and centeros decks as well).. for this i suggested to render AoE status to those cards as well... in that case everything would have been ok, no need for change in the damned cards... I have created a long list with every aoe damage / damage reduction card in it and sent to the staff... no answer.
Then, they announced today that the system changes... with this rule that you can see... I told that at least keep the damned to have +1 damage dealt against the active opposing character, because the sacred provides -1 for only your active character, not for all... I think it would have been pretty fair that way, or at least better than now.

I guess in zonal reductions you mean the puppets... if statistics would have said that the puppets were that op, they would have been changed already... but see... every guild leader includes a removal card in each of their release... and they can be dealt with... i know that they are very annoying to the opponent... but hey.. don't tell me that they are the single ones.

About the change, i do not keep it fair either... many players have spent their money on it... with this aoe restriction in the soul cards i think the damned card change was not necessary, and I will try my best to have it rolled back, but in that case i think other cards must be rendered aoe in order to not have advantage over mages...
If Tornado is an aoe card, should not starpiercer, avalonian oil and every single one capable of dealing mass damage be aoe? I am curious of your opinion in this question.

I try to remain objective as far as possible, this is why i rely on statistics and feedbacks. And I cannot help but feel that you two have a strong hatred towards me, which I can accept. Maybe I did not treat it either as I should have, but after a time I got tired of you always b*thing about me and breor, while failing to realise how op other cards are... it's not a sign of objectivity... but hereby, I excuse for being inaccurate or impolite if i was... in a hope of a future, more friendly tone and cooperation. :) Uff, I talked

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 01:15 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
DoctorDark a écrit :
I agree with you... this was a stupid decision. I tried to convince them before the release... my suggestion:

Damned card: the opposing character has +1 to damage suffered until the end of the turn.
It would have been the perfect counterpart of the sacred.

I think that is the best solution, but too bad, the staff ignore it. Well, maybe they think that damned is too OP, since lately most players who rank high in Amnezy play damned decks.

Whenever the change comes, there will be both those who gain benefit and those who lose benefit. In this case, many guys who used to play damned deck will surely complain, maybe some of them will even stop playing. But since Feerik decide to change it like this, let's see whether this decision will make Eredan lose even more players or not.

In my opinion, I think the change came too late. But I'll wait and see.
If Eredan become a bit more lively, I can come back to play anytime.
Hope the game won't be dead too soon.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 03:21 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1181
Emanuel_Mundiña a écrit :
If I had a small brain then I would not have won the amnezy 2 times (YOU HOW MANY TIMES?)

" Y vos cuantas copas tenés negro envidioso?"
XD perdón, no lo resistí... Sigan en lo susho 030

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant