Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 15:55
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 04:01 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
Change doesn't always affect all decks the same way, in Eredan or any other game; I can say as a token of good faith that these changes are rarely consulted with the GL team, so I hope this is a step in the right direction to think of the new gameplay mindsets, new strategies and hopefully something more balanced in the future.

Returns to the shadow of the forgotten ones...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 05:17 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 93
This is quite a change...Standard will be fun now and I'm coming back to amnezy 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 05:18 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Emanuel_Mundiña a écrit :
RIP mage noz decks foreverrrrrrrrrr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkc1huIBCo

And i glad.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 05:27 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
I don't agree that the adversary has +1 dmg, I like it more than the char gain +1 in that it causes, it's already a lot that they can't play aoe from hand.

The game is more focused on resisting, healing and shit zonal reduction, example nebsen, unstable portal, teurgies of reduction and excessive healing, I don't see any complaining about it. The other example is that with a deck of magic damage zonal soul damned even so they won with the decks like sacred infernal, sacred avalos with theurgies, nebsen, etc. that if you can beat a damned soul deck it would be more op, isn't? Even with the +1 damage is complicated, now the idea of +1 in the opposing character would make it even more complicated.

In the case of the oil and the bow, in my opinion, many decks have improved to be able to defend themselves, also without increase in damage they are nothing, besides the avalos don't have many soul cards. I also think that the game can live with that kind of zonal items as well as the game has been able to live with the counter or canceller runics or sh*t gae bolga, as long as they don't make more things of the same style or broken level.

Is clear that those who are against the effects of damned cards have never played with soul cards or only use sacred cards, and 90% of those who complain about the damned soul cards belong to that group.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 15:37 
Marchand

Message(s) : 343
Hello Guys and thanks about your feedbacks about the current changes.

This version had to be released to change the meta and slow it down slightly as the offensive deck were clearly advantaged.

We know due to this change damned cards won't have the same use but we know they could anyway find a place in many deck, be sure we are checking it and if before the end of the year it appears Damned Card don't have efficient use anymore we will do something to balance it.

Thanks to the Gl for their contribution and sorry if they feel hurt when their suggestion is not accepted, but their feedback as all yours is precious for us.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 15:54 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2324
There a lot of people complain with a big ego here

Let's see... first... yes... the new change it's garbage, but it's better than the before in some way... avoid the abuse... but this chage increase the gap between f2p and pay-to-win players...

Second... I don't understand why don't banned to Emanuel_Mundiña yet... that horrible behavior it's prohibit in the forum ... and he already be warning... if you wanna discuss, keep the respect.

The noz... well... they are not weak... You just want a broken deck which win amnezy... sorry, but I like balance...

About the Zil's release... Yes, mesterl... they are more powerfull than the others... first, they have more cards... In each upgrade you spit out a lot of cards more powerfull than previus... look yours Night Terror... there are a houndred characters, but only are used Monozilk and Terrorifik in priest... and the 3 new in mages... and in each reelease you added to the decks a more powerfull cards... when they already have ones. Why they do not win Amnezy? I think is because you just try to put a new strategy in each upgrade, instead watch what they need... in result, a anoying OP deck whos abuses for some cards... but they are inefficient to win efficient decks...

If the resistens decks with zonal reductions are strong, it's because you are using a deck with multidamage and zonal damage... Why are you using that kind of decks? because are broken... To me it's really hard play this game to day with a decks without inestable portal and control cards... because the mostly decks probably kill one or two of my characters in round 1... or leave they with low life point... This is the era to play with defensive decks or died for the abuse.

Clan Sombra Blanca

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 16:28 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
ivangodoy a écrit :

About the Zil's release... Yes, mesterl... they are more powerfull than the others... first, they have more cards... In each upgrade you spit out a lot of cards more powerfull than previus... look yours Night Terror... there are a houndred characters, but only are used Monozilk and Terrorifik in priest... and the 3 new in mages... and in each reelease you added to the decks a more powerfull cards... when they already have ones. Why they do not win Amnezy? I think is because you just try to put a new strategy in each upgrade, instead watch what they need... in result, a anoying OP deck whos abuses for some cards... but they are inefficient to win efficient decks...

I do not say you are not right in some points.. :) concerning the characters, i think that is not that much (and I promised i do not make any more in the upcoming releases).. we have a deck for priest, and one for mage.
This last release was not exactly meant only for night terror, i tried to put the accent on the mage side.. the characters got the caste to fit somewhere, because currently "casteless zil mage" is not an option :/
Altogether, if limitations are needed, i always take the necessary steps, as I did with Terrifik's order bonus, and now asked a limit on Marlok's buff (did that before the release too, but was forgotten somehow ;) ) It is an unfortunate situation that we are not able to test in tournament, so we cannot see the true power of the cards sometimes when they are put to work..
The other sad issue is that we usually get the cards on the preceeding friday.. during the weekends we do the bugtesting, and there is few time left for modifications, and not many possibilities.. believe me, we do try our best, and personally I always relied on your and Ezeleon's feedbacks from the spanish forum.. for me these seem to be the most relevant, even if negative :)
Thanks for your critics, i hope i could improve your opinion in the future :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 20:00 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
Whatever they do with the condemned cards, there must be a mirror between condemned and sacred, if the condemned towards +1 in damages emitted and the sacred -1 in damages suffered, if after the nerfeo the condemned man makes 1 DD, then the sacred should heal +1 life. Not this mess that is the final result. End of the year is a lot for the change, why not do it now ??? they want us to buy all ??? to play zonal ??? as if it were easy, but if there are not even means of payment in many places.

But sincerely, before the east nerfeo had not said BALANCE, the sacred only protected himself in -1 in damages, only to him, not to -1 in damages to all his companions, instead the condemned towards +1 in damages, logical , but he plays zonal cards he did it only to the opponent, but if he played them, the CONDEMNED, he had the ADVANTAGE and he would crush all the adversaries, so it is a kind of KARMA, he was never LEVELED, whatever they say. Happily as De Killer said, it seems that they will make a change to this brutal and unfair nerfeo to the condemned.

For my part I would like the condemned to continue doing +1 damage, not only the adverse, but in general, and that the sacred modified it to the -1 in damage, to all his group, so there would be some dissatisfied, but in Most would accept it, because what I said above, there was never balance, NEVER.

Finally, anything is better than this garbage of 1 DD, it is GARBAGE of the worst.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2017, 20:03 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 21
please let us recover the soul stones we used to make the now dead decks, at least we could adapt our decks to the new strategies.
and put some more selleable soulstones in the events or calendars.
also whats wrong with the game´s publicity? there are fewer players everyday.
and how is the feez subject going in america? when will we be able to get feez?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 13:40 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
These changes are excellent tbh. Using damned/sacred cards is much more restrictive now which is a blessing. I'd rather see the cards deleted altogether but I'm very happy with this change

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 39 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant