Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avril 2024, 10:16
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 24 Décembre 2017, 01:39 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 93
We have all spent probably hundreds or thousands even over the years, and then a game suddenly closes. If you've experienced it before you're not going to keep spending more money.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Décembre 2017, 02:41 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 49
Darwin_Little a écrit :
There is no way to grow. New players will never catch up with those of us who have been here, and the veteran players are tired of being disregarded and ignored. I love this game, but the management needs to be taken over by someone else.

Da acuerdo, el juego tiene todo para correct bien y muchas cosas para ser mejoradas, sólo basta la feerik mirar las sugerencias de los jugadores, una cosa que prácticamente ellos no observan en el foro.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Décembre 2017, 01:53 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
Darwin_Little a écrit :
We have all spent probably hundreds or thousands even over the years, and then a game suddenly closes. If you've experienced it before you're not going to keep spending more money.

its been every player's choice to spend money and feerik made it clear from day one that spending money on the game wont give you any claim at all...

when i was still in touch with boudicea she told me that at the peak time feerik had almost 200 people in staff and most worked on eredan but since around act 6-7 that staff number reduced continuously... she talked about an empty parking lot and empty offices... i guess the final stage of this has arrived... later then expected but it was to come one day

now finally they reduced the speed of new card releases... i said that already on the old forum... they should have made a lot of different choices at certain times... i just hope they learn from this and reset a new eredan-styled game with better mechanics... the game concept overall has still chances... but for eredan itcg... rest in peace... next to eredan gt... and soon arena

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2