Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 19:49
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 12 Avril 2017, 15:52 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 729

Hello players,

We decided to bring a few changes to our dear old forum, visually but above all in terms of structure. Over the years the game and its community have evolved and we would like to refresh the forum for greater clarity and improved communication.

Structure

Firstly, the forum will no longer be divided into different languages; instead there will be one centralized forum. The forum will keep a structure similar to the one you’ve been used to, but will gather all players regardless of their language.

Here’s the structure in detail:

- News & Updates
- Discussions about Eredan iTCG
- Decks & Strategies
- The Clans
- The Epic Tavern
- The World of Eredan
- FAQ
- Suggestions
- Bugs

We will keep informing you about releases, events and novelties in the “News & Updates” section, where you will find each topic translated in your preferred language.
With this change we aim to gather discussions and feedback in one place, make the moderators’ job easier and monitor more effectively the community.

Archiving

With the same objectives in mind, we will archive topics older than 6 months. During the transition, an Archive section will be accessible to all of you, where we will gradually store topics we don’t intend to keep. If you spot a topic that in your eyes deserves to be kept, we invite you to let us know in the thread New forum - Which threads should we keep?.

Appearance and features

The appearance and features of the forum will also be modified. For too long they’ve remained unchanged and they deserve to be updated. Regarding features, we will implement new bbcodes, handy and modern. Feel free to suggest features that seem interesting interesting to you. As to the appearance of the forum, we will carry out relatively simple but welcomed changes.

We hope that the new forum will improve the way we track your feedback and make it easier for us to spot topics where our answer is needed. We also expect to stimulate discussions between players, the community being gathered in one place and no longer divided.

We aim to have the new forum ready after this week's event.

We have nothing but good intentions with this reworking and we hope we will be able to count on your understanding. If you have any question, feel free to post them here!

Have a great day! :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Avril 2017, 22:43 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
I do not like this change, just as there are fewer players, and rather the reason is to facilitate the work of moderators as the post says, at least so they fix faster bugs? I do not think so.

Another thing I do not like is that the reason is actually the weight of the current forum, they want to get rid of extra information they already have (less servers?), Because they are going to eliminate everything but 6 months ago, and some post that we deign to Tell them, from there everything to the trash.

Thanks to Google translator

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Avril 2017, 09:24 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
to be fair, they did it with the original forum some years ago

this is a clean up of posts we dont use so i think its ok

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Avril 2017, 01:51 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2125
"About the "Deck Export" tool: http://itcg.eredan.com/export_deck.php?p=decklist"

It would be useful if it is available in other languages and not only in French.

This would facilitate the publication of our decks, without having to know which cards are without putting the mouse pointer on it so that each card is loaded ..... it is annoying to have to do that to know which letter since it is not the Native language of the presenter.

It would also be good if that deck transporter separates the characters from the other cards, instead of merging them into all of them, since sometimes it is difficult for us to know which card is being in another language, and we prefer to have it separated to make it more understandable.

PD: Tnks Friend for the good translation.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Avril 2017, 05:54 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
They should also improve the game interface :) Since the current interface gives an impressive lag from time to time and is often not fluent, also improve the animations of cures, malus, bonus, physical damage, magic, direct, loss of life and sounds of the interface buttons, that would give a new air to the game, make it attractive for more public :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2017, 09:25 
Marchand

Message(s) : 329
So is this ever gonna happen?

Frederica Bernkastel

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Novembre 2017, 13:45 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
Phawk a écrit :

up the question...

we got november now... wtf for when were you guys announcing this for... 2020?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Novembre 2017, 18:15 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2125
Mister Loyal a écrit :
Phawk a écrit :

up the question...

we got november now... wtf for when were you guys announcing this for... 2020?

Maybe in 2050 (????)

no create never the new forum???? is very dificult???? the BROKEN soul sistem errase the idea of the new forum????

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Janvier 2018, 22:20 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
Noooo, I have read "Upcoming Changes" and thought for a minute it was recent xD
Trolled

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Septembre 2019, 00:21 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
Still checking forums from time to time in the hopes someday the game is revived

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant