Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:41
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 30 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 11 Février 2018, 12:36 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1043
Ori_Sacabaf a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :
i seriously hope that someone in that stupid company learned a lesson and was able to teach it to the rest of the crew so that a mistake such as this wont repeat itself...
:)

Seriously, unless you're planning on spamming Eredan Arena's Facebook to show them how their wonderful policy on iTCG can impact their only active game, don't expect any lesson to be learned.

They sucked a lot of money for a quite bad quality game, this is the only lesson to be learned :D

Kyuden Bayushi admin - corrupted mad ronin
"If you can find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
https://gaishislair.wordpress.com/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Février 2018, 21:53 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
thats not really true... as far as i know they run several games and a few of them are still making money such as this dress doll game which has a solid playerbase among french housewives

i think eredan itcg was just the most succesful game among the eredan saga... and also the flagship of the company for a couple of years... anyhow lessons can be learned and i assume if feerik would decide to start a new eredan saga from scratch, maybe recycle some of eredan artworks and tadaaa you d have the chance on using learned lessons... that is of course... if they actually learned something

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Février 2018, 22:14 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Provided that they keep ignoring us, I doubt they have learnt anything in the recent years. The GLs have been waiting answers for some simple questions for more than a month now.
There might be a chance (a very slight one, indeed) that when other priorities are dealt with the game would revive slowly, but they successfully scare away their players.
Anyways, I had hoped that at least someone would come to the forum and provide any kind of info, because this type of behaviour is like spitting into the face of many players who have been faithful to them until the very last.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Février 2018, 00:34 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 43
It's not just the blatant ignoring of fair questions, but the continued release of Legendary packs...like "Hey, we ignore you, can we have some cash please?"

Someone has to physically release these packs...but they cannot, sorry WILL NOT, answer us or give us any feedback.

I for one have spent a small fortune on this game, over the years. Now I know that the risk is always there that a game will end...yada yada. But you know about this, they tell you. Feerik? Nothing....

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Février 2018, 00:21 
Marchand

true true... i also spent quite a coin on eredan... anyhow if you are true to yourself you will have to face the truth and that is... feerik never changed their poor communications... in 7 years they never communicated much if anything at all... the breakup when dimizar left the company with half the staff was basically the only thing that caused the staff to give some slight insight in how feerik looks on the inside

what i want to say... feerik isnt the only hard learner here... we all are... cause we hoped to the last and never wanted to accept the hard truth... feerik sucks, period!

anyhow feerik has other flaws and i m quite sure they arent after the money as much as many might believe... fact is that some countries and entire regions are unable to access the bank for quite some time, talking months or years by now...

i m saying that i hoped they learned from their mistakes cause i can see them trying to put up a relaunch... with everything they learned... like how to pace releases... i wouldnt go as far as to claim they know about balance but at least they would do better no?...

anyhow... that is just a want-to believe... hahaha eredan is dead... long live eredan...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Février 2018, 12:45 
Marchand

Message(s) : 376
Calandra a écrit :
in 7 years they never communicated much if anything at all...
You make me sad :|
Citer :
i m quite sure they arent after the money as much as many might believe...
If only...

You have no idea how many people, inside Feerik, tried to change this fking greed that have been starving the game since day 1. At some point, it's not about sucking any more.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Février 2018, 15:23 
Archonte

Ori_Sacabaf a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :
in 7 years they never communicated much if anything at all...
You make me sad :|
Citer :
i m quite sure they arent after the money as much as many might believe...
If only...

You have no idea how many people, inside Feerik, tried to change this fking greed that have been starving the game since day 1. At some point, it's not about sucking any more.

Yeah... the whole thing is not necessarily about greed.. if the game would have produced at least as much money to make it worth, i am sure things would have been different. However, it is the ignorance of the staff that has led to the demise of the game. If they would have listened to the players and the Guild Leaders, and forum mods at least in the major questions....
However, i think we should say a thanks to Jisay, because stubborn he might be, but he was the one who tried to keep this game alive with all of his power. Boadicea, then Glainborough also put in a superhuman work, the tasks they have taken care of were not the job of a single person.
And my particular favorite in the staff, Valegan, who was ready to fix anything that crashed, and created some insanely fun cards for us ^^

I hope the game could rise again in the future, maybe not on flash, but an another platform, restarting from 0 maybe, because if the staff would be capable to learn from the Errors of the past, then the wings of eredan (and of darkness :D ) could be unleashed once more :D
If the call to arms will be unleashed once more, I will come forth from the shadows :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Février 2018, 15:40 
Marchand

Message(s) : 376
DoctorDark a écrit :
However, it is the ignorance of the staff that has led to the demise of the game.
Nope, not ignorance. Just greed. Ignorance implies a lack of knowledge, and they had all the infos, all the insights and all the experiences. The thing is, the long run was never an option for Feerik's heads : they just wanted a game that was able to make some quick bucks. It's already a miracle it stayed that long, and you can indeed thank Jisay. But there's no miracle : the only way you can make this game work is to half (at least) the price, but Feerik isn't the kind of company that would do so. It's a company that dries a game, then tosses it for another one.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Février 2018, 22:00 
Marchand

i disagree... greed wasnt the main driver... ignorance neither... maybe stupidity? arrogance?

i agree boadicea was an important pillar of the community but please dont forget sapphon who was actually establishing a link between playerbase and staff and dimizar for writing a story and actually bringing sense to the eredan universe

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Février 2018, 00:39 
Archonte

Calandra a écrit :
i disagree... greed wasnt the main driver... ignorance neither... maybe stupidity? arrogance?

i agree boadicea was an important pillar of the community but please dont forget sapphon who was actually establishing a link between playerbase and staff and dimizar for writing a story and actually bringing sense to the eredan universe

Oh, I do not intend to minimize the importance of other staff members :) I just wanted to mention those who have been here in the hard times. If you remember, there was a "first death" of eredan, when we were left without events and releases some years ago. If I am not wrong, it was exactly after the depart of Dimizar, Cian and Kahouet, but then the game managed to survive thanks to the persons i have mentioned (and others working in the background), as well as its players.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 30 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant