Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 06:40
Publier une réponse Page 20 sur 26   [ 251 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 28 Mars 2013, 21:15 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 602
Ilauna a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
Nope, no-one craft this thing.

By the way, the staff released the recipe :
White leaf, Green leaf, Yellow seed.

Yeah mixing leaves and seeds... Bah :P
Was there a meaning to it or just random choice?

I assume is "the least obvious and still hard to get" choice

yellow seed: the harder to get for most players
green leaf: one that needs yellow seed so not that easy to craft
white leaf: a double crafted leaf

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Mars 2013, 22:17 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 43
Amnezy a écrit :
Zenske a écrit :
And while the top 3 trophy? My clan remained in 3º thinking we'd win the Keizan, a translation error that cost us dearly. Makes no sense battling to stay in the Top 3 if only the first gets a reward.

We're currently talking about that. An answer would come by tomorrow morning (in french time).

Jay_Doeturk a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
I've seen that.
Only Feerik's members could help on this case. I'm not.
I have tried to report to the staff all people present at the time they begin to give clues.
I'm only human, I could have made mistakes.

im just telling my situation....i tink i was HARD DONE BY....... fair is fair.....

We know that they're some peoples we couldn't help this morning (like the foreign languages who live in another time slot), and we've surely missed a long list. Like for the Kei'zan reward, we're going to have a little tchat about that tomorrow morning (in french time). By that time, please be free to contact your respective support.

so wats the delay with an answer.....any1 home there.....tell us sumting plz......8hours late with the details.....

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 18:03 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 679
Clans: After some discussions between us and with some peoples of the community, we're going to give the mythical Kei'Zan to the very first clan that won the competition in the beginning of the next week.

Others: We're going to make a generous gesture for some of the players who tried to contact us for help before the end of the mensuel event. Like the Kei'zan, it's going to be done next week.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 19:06 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 73
Amnezy a écrit :
Clans: After some discussions between us and with some peoples of the community, we're going to give the mythical Kei'Zan to the very first clan that won the competition in the beginning of the next week.

Not, that i´m in need of another special version of Keizan, but in my opinion a very ungenerous solution, if there were actually translation problem issues in any of the participating languages.

U have to see the dimensions. A reward for 3 Clans is anyhow not much in a game with this number of players and for sure more than a few players spent payed feez to get more plantings. If only one of this players has done this, because of misstranslation, the situation now is certainly unfair.

Personally when i have do decide in my working life about issues i always try to find customized solutions, that are customerfriendly and more than a big Nothing.

Dont get me wrong, we are not talking about real money costs for Feerik, only
a small sign of appreciation had been nice.

Well, it is not to late to show small piece of respect for some of the most faithful and hardworking players of the game. Avarice lets shine no one!

Surprise me Feerik and dont blame yourself.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 19:55 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 63
The same goes with me. i don´t need Kei´zan that badly. i have spend 300,-€ in this event only to give my clan-members wich are not that fortune a chance to achieve that goal. It makes me a bit sad that because of that miss leading translation that money was worth nothing. I can also life with that even so i won´t do this any time soon in future events. But what i can´t understand is that now only a few players will get a generous gesture and the rest has to go home empty handed. This makes this event which i have to admit was realy fun to play draged down to a low level,

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 19:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 228
Amnezy a écrit :

Houston, we have a problem.

Thus it appears that the "error" was of the players, Tell me one thing, Am I to do the translations?? If we have an error in the translation of a game, the error is of the players or who translates? Not only do I like other players too "hurts", two clans being harmed by a translation error. Not because it is the "Keizan" It could be any other prize, the issue is... no make sense SPEND much time and money to stay in the top 3, if not have prize.
If we keep letting errors pass blank, ALWAYS have more errors and more complaints.
What is worth more to you guys? a card or a player?

To continue playing Eredan I need do French lessons?...
Do not take this as an offense, I'm just expressing myself.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 21:16 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 82
As an uninterested observer I have to say this solution was bad for two reasons:

1) The clans get shafted. The language used (in english) clearly stated that members of the top 3 clans would all get a special Kei'Zan. Feerik should bit the bullet and give these players what was promised.

2) Feerik, however, does not need to give in to the whiny babies who didnt write down their recipes. There was no bug. The only reason certain players were stuck at 26/27 was because they lacked the foresight to do what an intelligent person would do to complete this mission. By giving in, you are telling players who do the right thing they dont need to, and you are telling players who whine that they can get what they want by acting out.

I say: Give the clans what they deserve and tell the whiny people who didnt record their recipes to use their heads next time.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 23:04 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
nervous.one a écrit :
I say: Give the clans what they deserve and tell the whiny people who didnt record their recipes to use their heads next time.

I have to disagree on the second part. Feerik basically left it in the hand of those t do the work. Some of us naturally do not play this game to do work. i play this when i get home from work i do not feel like doing more work then needed to get the trophy. that includes recording over 20 recipes i did to try and get the trophy feerik should have made it easier to record what players finished so they didnt have to worry.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 23:17 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 82
shadowsrose a écrit :
nervous.one a écrit :

I have to disagree on the second part. Feerik basically left it in the hand of those t do the work. Some of us naturally do not play this game to do work. i play this when i get home from work i do not feel like doing more work then needed to get the trophy. that includes recording over 20 recipes i did to try and get the trophy feerik should have made it easier to record what players finished so they didnt have to worry.

I agree they should have done the event differently, but they didnt, and most of us dealt with it.

It wasnt unfair, and it wasnt that much "work" as you call it. You had to write down something every time you did something. Not that hard. I personally find the degree of whining APPALLING. Sometimes you have to use your brain when you play games.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mars 2013, 00:12 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 43
nervous.one a écrit :
shadowsrose a écrit :
nervous.one a écrit :

I agree they should have done the event differently, but they didnt, and most of us dealt with it.

It wasnt unfair, and it wasnt that much "work" as you call it. You had to write down something every time you did something. Not that hard. I personally find the degree of whining APPALLING. Sometimes you have to use your brain when you play games.

actually it was unfair....with 12 hours to go to deadline i asked for help in the recipe i had missed sumhow even tho i kept track of wat i was doing......n there was no help....thats fair enough....but the next day i see that sum people recived help in the recepies they missed....so i was descriminated against....n plenty of others r complaining also...... so whoever made 26 of 27 recepies should be given a reprive........let us hav the card n trophy as a goodwill gesture....5 days hard slog with nutting to show for it.... the offer of the kezian card is nice but not 1 i realy hav an interest in....i wanted the priest card thats y i did the event in the first place......i can buy kiezen anyttime i like in market......to sum up beggers cant be choosey....il take it but am not happy....

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 20 sur 26   [ 251 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Suivant