Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 10:10
Publier une réponse Page 7 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 14:47 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
Larry_Xu a écrit :
CX Prices aren't decided by Feerik; they are decided by players.

They turned the 35-40k vital siphon into an 8k rare by putting into basic but doesn't have enough cards for a decent mage corruption deck -_-. Damn you feerik for making me waste 80k to get 3 copies.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 19:44 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Larry_Xu a écrit :
I'll be blunt with my answer to Vizier: Feerik wants them to spend some money to obtain the card. He wants to make it clear that if you don't spend money, you won't get what you need to do very well.

And I'll be blunt with my response. There's no reason to spend on money on Vizer. For Basic that is. He's one of the stronger Temple Guardians sure but without proper support, he's just an okay warrior card. And TGs don't have the cards or characters needed for a decent deck. The deck they can make is outclassed by the big 3.

Feerik can make it clear that they want players to spend money. But I'd rather feel like I'm not wasting the money I do put in.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 19:50 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
MerlinCross a écrit :
Larry_Xu a écrit :
I'll be blunt with my answer to Vizier: Feerik wants them to spend some money to obtain the card. He wants to make it clear that if you don't spend money, you won't get what you need to do very well.

And I'll be blunt with my response. There's no reason to spend on money on Vizer. For Basic that is. He's one of the stronger Temple Guardians sure but without proper support, he's just an okay warrior card. And TGs don't have the cards or characters needed for a decent deck. The deck they can make is outclassed by the big 3.

Feerik can make it clear that they want players to spend money. But I'd rather feel like I'm not wasting the money I do put in.

I actually faced TGs the other day, they look like they can do work against everything except witchblades, because witchblades still have the best otks in basic. (Armor+The dance of the blade, Armor+RoD, power+rod+attack)

Mang Isko a écrit :
They turned the 35-40k vital siphon into an 8k rare by putting into basic but doesn't have enough cards for a decent mage corruption deck -_-. Damn you feerik for making me waste 80k to get 3 copies.

The only thing that's missing is a third mage. If they stick amidaraxar in there I'd look forward to Azaram Amidaraxar The shadow lineups XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 20:13 
Guémélite

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
I actually faced TGs the other day, they look like they can do work against everything except witchblades, because witchblades still have the best otks in basic. (Armor+The dance of the blade, Armor+RoD, power+rod+attack)

If Feerik wanted New players to Try TGs they would have selected a cheaper card, better suited for a 'basic' setting. But Feerik won't make money that way.

Also while I'm on a complaining bend, let's return again to not supporting cards. Feerik want's nothing to do with Ice Elves or Berserkers right? Oh look, Stone Linker Champion....that's an Ice Elf. Oh cool, Lucyan Event that makes us play with the big 4 class types....and Berserkers if we want.

There is no middle finger big enough! Laelyse could have easily been human or just Guemelite. And Berserkers being used in an event for an item they can't even use? Feerik either kill them off or stop using them. Pick one!

But it matters not what I say or really what anyone says on the English section.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 20:41 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
stop talking about things you don't know merlin.
Cards that are in the basic booster are not only there for basic format. But also because it allows those cards to be playable in standart even if their fairly old...
Vizir+zehanie is the base to any good immortal deck in standart (and they are pretty good even with only two of them...)

take artrezil blade for example: what is its purpose in basic? There are no viable zil dagger deck there.
It only allows further zil dagger release to be effective in standart.

Also: rares that are buyable in fee'z keep a stable and low price. (you obviously don't remember the price of artrezil's blade assassination and ROD before the new basic format...) Vizir was way more expensive before the new format. It dropped to 10k (average price of a cheap rare btw...) and got raised again when immortal became powerfull...

about not supporting archetypes: merc decks and courtesan's deck only get support once in a while. The staff explained about Laelyse that she was ice elf only because of the story. In terms Of gameplay, giving her a berserkr class would just have made her useless in stone linker deck.
I dont get your point about the lucyan's event. Woud it have been better if a player that only had an ice elf deck couldn't even use it to have a card? (I get that you would have prefered if the effect applied to berserker too...) About lucyan, get a look at the original one, he did not have a berserker evolution, no need for him to have this class in his reedition...

Citer :
But it matters not what I say or really what anyone says on the English section.

Only what you and schrei say, really...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 20:59 
Marchand

skadooosh a écrit :
Cards that are in the basic booster are not only there for basic format. But also because it allows those cards to be playable in standart even if their fairly old...
Vizir+zehanie is the base to any good immortal deck in standart (and they are pretty good even with only two of them...)

take artrezil blade for example: what is its purpose in basic? There are no viable zil dagger deck there.

Also: rares that are buyable in fee'z keep a stable and low price. (you obviously don't remember the price of artrezil's blade assassination and ROD before the new basic format...) Vizir was way more expensive before the new format. It dropped to 10k (average price of a cheap rare btw...) and got raised again when immortal became powerfull...

about not supporting archetypes: merc decks and courtesan's deck only get support once in a while. The staff explained about Laelyse that she was ice elf only because of the story. In terms Of gameplay, giving her a berserkr class would just have made her useless in stone linker deck.
I dont get your point about the lucyan's event. Woud it have been better if a player that only had an ice elf deck couldn't even use it to have a card? (I get that you would have prefered if the effect applied to berserker too...) About lucyan, get a look at the original one, he did not have a berserker evolution, no need for him to have this class in his reedition...

Citer :

Because outside of he, I and about 5 other people, there is no english community, everyone else comes from other sections of the forums :D

Unless new players actually dedicate time to research this game, they're not going to understand that X card is useless in basic format, it's only there so the staff has framework to put them in standard, with which, unless you constantly throw money into the game, not casually invest, but constantly and consistently throw money into the game, you won't get much of anywhere.

I remember someone saying that it isn't that bad once one achieves a decent deck, but, once you have that semi decent deck, you won't be able to update it without consistently putting money into the game. If cards that were in your deck are removed from standard, oh well, enjoy the level rooms. People who say that this "isn't that bad" are those who play a game against a deck with Nebsen and an arseload of legendary cards/event rares, and tell themselves it isn't that bad because that person had to throw money into the game.

Dernière édition par Schrei_VonWeisheit le 25 Juin 2013, 21:35, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 21:23 
Guémélite

Ah skadooosh, I recall the old forum topics all of a sudden. Anyway.

skadooosh a écrit :

Playable in Standard and Useable in Standard are 2 different things. Using a deck you just bought will get you destroyed in Standard. One would be better off researching what decks work and buying cards to make that one.

And you don't make sense to me. If how is something in basic allowing something in Standard to be effective? What does it matter that Arterezil blade is in Basic? That single card is hold any Zil Dagger update hostage? I don't get what you are trying to say. And about Vizir+Zehanie, that's well and good. You can't do it in Basic and if Vizir is better for Immortals, why don't they get more support for basic? Why was TG chosen to represent Desert Nomads in Basic(Rather clumsily I might add).

skadooosh a écrit :

I'm still iffy about the whole Feez market. And I do recall the prices. Maxed out usually but then most good cards see max prices. RoD is going to be pricey either way, crystals or Feez, due to power and usability. Useful in all formats and across many decks. And great about Vizir. I'll keep that in mind when I make an Immortal deck for basic....wait a minute.

Why are we talking about Vizir Immortal Standard when I was complaining about Vizir Temple Guardian Basic not really belonging? Did I miss the shift?

skadooosh a écrit :

And I'm sad that Mercs and courtesans don't get supported as often. Example, Tempus and Avaloians not seeing support or large gaps in when they get updated.

About Laelyse, if they purposely wrote ice elves out of the story and even had an event about it, why was it so important to write one back in? See this is why following a story when creating cards can shoot themselves in the foot.

But we get to the Lucyan's Event. How don't you get my point, you just stated it. Lucyan had no Berserker evolution, and they had gone on record that Berserkers as a whole would not be supported. But they felt the need to included them into the Event, under the warrior section. You can't say you're not going to do anything with them, and then include them in an event. An Event mind you that did not benefit the Bersekers in any way.

skadooosh a écrit :

That was more a jab at the fact that we get largely nothing from Feerik on the English section. Just the weekly update and usually that's it. Most our info comes from French speaking people that come to the English Section. Yeah, okay I get that it's a French company and based game.

But usually any discussions, talks, complaints, etc that get done here are usually by the same small circle of people. Even on the old forum it was largely the same. That's what I meant by "It doesn't matter what we say". There is no communication between the English section and the French developers. And again, I get that to a degree, French company and all. But couldn't they have one guy, actual staff member, that was assigned to each language section? And I say actual staff member because as much work as he does, Zurga is a mod.

Oh and follow up on the communication. I say no communication as a catch all term. Zurga and whatever French based players can, and have in the past, voiced the concern of the English section. But when that happens all we can do is wait and see what happens, rather than have the discussion ourselves.

Finally, this is all opinion based.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juin 2013, 10:38 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
For what it worth, the archetype for nomads in basic is Priest.
Eclipse and Temple guardians are there for showing some diversity.
By the way, I managed with the old witchblade in the town to win with 3 temple guardian in basic, quite lot by the way.
Just heal enough, and you have the cards to do it. Of course, you win in 7 or 12 turns, but you win after all.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2013, 05:49 
Marchand

Soraya, Priest version of Kararine and Shrikan, 2 priests with 1 spirit, and their main offensive thuergy(swarm of scarabs) is spirit based....does not compute ._.
After examining the TG lineup in basic, it's not that bad if no one gets otked in the first 3 rounds.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juillet 2013, 02:51 
Marchand

Still no word on when we'll see any of these changes?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 7 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant