Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 14:28
Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 04:13 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :

Don't say things like that, they'll tell me it's my fault and banhammer me ;_;

Let them banhammer the entire english side at this rate.

No the longer I stay here the longer I think that Feerik cares not for us. They didn't even leave up the first Q & A topic for us. Zurga is the only reason we seem to get anything from them and he's just a forum mod.

And yes I am bitter and angry. I like that they let us sell our cards from adventure, I hate that they've made more of my collection useless. As an example, shiny one at that, useless. No reason to play him and few buyers. Why should I stay around and buy more cards, when I have no idea how long they will be usable? Why are the bad cards in the game Feerik when you want nothing to do with them? And if someone comes along and says "Collection of course" I swear I'm finding a way of punching someone through the net.

You don't want to support cards? Get rid of the cards.

Everytime I feel like things are going right/better, it's always two steps back. Or a punch in the gut.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 04:19 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
MerlinCross a écrit :

Don't say things like that, they'll tell me it's my fault and banhammer me ;_;

Let them banhammer the entire english side at this rate.

No the longer I stay here the longer I think that Feerik cares not for us. They didn't even leave up the first Q & A topic for us. Zurga is the only reason we seem to get anything from them and he's just a forum mod.

And yes I am bitter and angry. I like that they let us sell our cards from adventure, I hate that they've made more of my collection useless. As an example, shiny one at that, useless. No reason to play him and few buyers. Why should I stay around and buy more cards, when I have no idea how long they will be usable? Why are the bad cards in the game Feerik when you want nothing to do with them? And if someone comes along and says "Collection of course" I swear I'm finding a way of punching someone through the net.

You don't want to support cards? Get rid of the cards.

Everytime I feel like things are going right/better, it's always two steps back. Or a punch in the gut.

Collecting requires about $2k in real money just for all of the trophies to this point. Double that if you don't want to actually do the associated quests.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 16:21 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
No more Tempus updates?!!?! A part of me has died :( .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 21:25 
Guémélite

Mang Isko a écrit :

I'm more upset about Trackers and Tsoutai getting the axe for two reasons.

Bitter reason; I was collecting Tsoutai cards after getting a shiny one through the daily quests. Wasted crystals.

Logical reason; Trackers are in Basic. But due to not being supported anymore compared to other groups, they are worthless in that format. That's right one of the archetypes they deemed 'basic' is a trap for new players.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 21:55 
Marchand

MerlinCross a écrit :
Mang Isko a écrit :

I'm more upset about Trackers and Tsoutai getting the axe for two reasons.

Bitter reason; I was collecting Tsoutai cards after getting a shiny one through the daily quests. Wasted crystals.

Logical reason; Trackers are in Basic. But due to not being supported anymore compared to other groups, they are worthless in that format. That's right one of the archetypes they deemed 'basic' is a trap for new players.

Same could be said for Temple guardians, no?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 23:36 
Guémélite

Same could be said for Temple guardians, no?

Eyup. Just give everyone a Witchblade, Demon, or Pirate based deck when they sign up.

Edit: Actually Temple Guardians seem like they could run a decent deck in basic. Problem is that to field 3 guys they need who's pretty cheap, another fellow who's price tag is easy, and , who at time of typing costs 17900 crystals for himself and the cards needed to level him up, or 25k for his level 3.

Here's a question Feerik if you read this. Why is Vizer, and high cost strong characters like him, in Basic format. Basic.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 02:28 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
CX Prices aren't decided by Feerik; they are decided by players.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 04:25 
Guémélite

Larry_Xu a écrit :
CX Prices aren't decided by Feerik; they are decided by players.

True but let me return to the Temple Guardians argument.

= Rare.

= Common

= Common

Feerik: "Hey let's put Vizier into basic!"

Granted with how the playerbase 'decides' prices, the prices on these 2 could be higher if they were playable in Basic. But that also leads into Feerik affecting prices anyway. Sure players set the prices, but Feerik sets the Min/Max of the cards and shakes the market up with banned/allowed cards.

I don't think they have a few people studying this side of the game though so I can't 100% blame them for prices. I can blame them for including a card that had a high cost before Basic was made though.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 04:34 
Marchand

Sakina would have been the best option, TG's need a full time priest to work properly, they only have one damage reduction card in basic (which is pretty useless without a pure priest as it is chain:Thuergy), and they all have pitiful spirit.
The only reason TG's were viable at one point(not including the Satan Sphinx Nebsen) was because their damage reduction offsets their fairly slow play style.
Ahmid would have been better than Vizier, especially considering This Tomb Will Be your Grave. 1 hit wonder>Inconsistent playstyle that doesn't transfer into higher levels of play.

The only truly viable nomad combo in basic is Shrikan/Vizier, Kararine, Mouktar with the primary focus on eclipse strategy with some Disembodiment and Sacred gift.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 07:28 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
I'll be blunt with my answer to Vizier: Feerik wants them to spend some money to obtain the card. He wants to make it clear that if you don't spend money, you won't get what you need to do very well.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant