Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 12:10
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 18 Juin 2013, 18:48 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
Even I try to give you answers, remember I'm only a moderator of the forum, I don't have power on any decision done by the staff.

All I can add is that a lot of suggestions have been made to change a lot of things.
Some have been implemented, other not.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juin 2013, 18:50 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
Zurga a écrit :
Even I try to give you answers, remember I'm only a moderator of the forum, I don't have power on any decision done by the staff.

All I can add is that a lot of suggestions have been made to change a lot of things.
Some have been implemented, other not.

yeah we know, and i believe players aprecciate this kind of communication
but still, it would be awesome if the staff had actually a person navegating in the forum and commenting like a normal player 8-)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juin 2013, 19:05 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Alerce a écrit :
but still, it would be awesome if the staff had actually a person navegating in the forum and commenting like a normal player 8-)

Because, you know, how can someone make informed decisions without playing the game or actually speaking to it's community ._.
I'd like one staff member that has the ability to make decisions on implementation to make a new account and play the game, then tell us what they think of it, if they'd spend money on it, and how overall appealing the game is :3

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juin 2013, 19:31 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
Alerce a écrit :

Because, you know, how can someone make informed decisions without playing the game or actually speaking to it's community ._.
I'd like one staff member that has the ability to make decisions on implementation to make a new account and play the game, then tell us what they think of it, if they'd spend money on it, and how overall appealing the game is :3

pretty awesome proposition, but is to "facebook" style, i mean, innovative and cool
its like what a world wide succeed webpage would do...
anyway, it would be cool to see something as that here :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juin 2013, 22:16 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Zurga a écrit :
I personally have around 5000 cards unsellable that can reach the market in this context.
I probably not the only player in this case.
What will be the market if all theses cards reach the market ?
One possible scenario : Lots of cards, drop of price, paying players disappointed by the return of interest of their boosters, paying players don't pay any more, the game sink, no more game.
Another one : Lots of cards, drop of price, free players happy, lots of free players on board, servers crash, all players unhappy, not enough money to add new servers, paying players stop to buy for an unreachable game, the game sink, no more game.
Another one : Lots of cards, drop of price, everyone happy, Care Bears magical world, even free player spend money in the game, the player base rises exponentially, the game pursue is course to the pinnacle.

I really loved that the third scenario was the good one, but actually, I understand the staff that is afraid of the two first possibilities.

There's another context you forgot to take into account Zurga. Of those 5000 cards, how many of those would actively sell for a good amount?

I mean in my example I'm not talking about cards like or , bur cards like and . I'm pretty sure no one would have a problem with the fact that these cards suddenly flooded the market. Which is the flip side of the argument. 'Sure we can sell all of our weak cards on the market, but who would buy them?'

I am just happy that I can do something with these stacks of cards and characters that are doing nothing for me. 25 x 50 = 1250 crystals. I'll take that.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juin 2013, 22:27 
Marchand

Zurga a écrit :
Alerce a écrit :
but still, why instant sell and not market sell?

I personally have around 5000 cards unsellable that can reach the market in this context.
I probably not the only player in this case.
What will be the market if all theses cards reach the market ?
One possible scenario : Lots of cards, drop of price, paying players disappointed by the return of interest of their boosters, paying players don't pay any more, the game sink, no more game.
Another one : Lots of cards, drop of price, free players happy, lots of free players on board, servers crash, all players unhappy, not enough money to add new servers, paying players stop to buy for an unreachable game, the game sink, no more game.
Another one : Lots of cards, drop of price, everyone happy, Care Bears magical world, even free player spend money in the game, the player base rises exponentially, the game pursue is course to the pinnacle.

I really loved that the third scenario was the good one, but actually, I understand the staff that is afraid of the two first possibilities.

Paying players don't have to pay once they've invested to the point of ranking in amnezy, or reached 1-2 million surplus crystals(having a complete deck and still having that many crystals) so the first option isn't as plausible as the staff may think. The people that would be the most disappointed would be the ones that never understood that the market is inflated and the people that use cards as stocks by buying low, selling high with sparse rares and legendary cards to become millionares. If anything, after one gets a tournament winning deck, the only time they'd seriously have to throw money down is if they can't grind out the monthly events.

Someone who bought academic lesson at 50k would be pissed if it dropped to 20k, especially if they didn't know it was 20k for the time it was in the newcomers booster.

The second scenario entails that feerik has no control over what adventure mode may drop, very few of the rares people have pulled are in decent demand, and the ones that people have pulled (see wolvos getting last word from dragon, people who've pulled the pieces to abomination) are in low stock and suffer from monstrous inflation, and are very, very rare cases.

The third scenario is what we are aiming for, which is why the suggestion thread in my sig (eredan's skinner box) is open to criticism and restructuring to create an active, working economy.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juin 2013, 19:08 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
Anywas, the ammount of cx you get from selling a card is ridiculous, they should really really make it higer, at least for uncommons and rares. May be something like, 10% of the minimum price of said card in the market, or 10%-15% of its listing price

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juin 2013, 19:15 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 227
Nekkrofear a écrit :
Anywas, the ammount of cx you get from selling a card is ridiculous, they should really really make it higer, at least for uncommons and rares. May be something like, 10% of the minimum price of said card in the market, or 10%-15% of its listing price

remember that this is an extra option for getting rid of unwanted unexchangeable cards, mainly. Like the cards that you get in adventure mode!
Personally, I have at least 50-60 cards that I don't want, but not exchangeable, or the market is so saturated with them that there's no buyers!
First option should be market place, really! That is what they want people to do!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juin 2013, 20:09 
Marchand

GhoghnooS a écrit :
Nekkrofear a écrit :

remember that this is an extra option for getting rid of unwanted unexchangeable cards, mainly. Like the cards that you get in adventure mode!
Personally, I have at least 50-60 cards that I don't want, but not exchangeable, or the market is so saturated with them that there's no buyers!
First option should be market place, really! That is what they want people to do!

-3 week lockout after feez purchase
-f2p can't sell the cards they bought in the market from the market
= cards in the accounts of quitting players/stock taken out of the market.

They still haven't implemented instant sell for adventure cards, nor cards in multiple decks.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2013, 05:47 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
The instant sell as opposed to marketplace is actually very very beneficial to the actual core of the game. Because you need to spend feez to be able to get that 3 week grace period to sell card into the market, f2ps can't do anything other than to lvl room, tourney (and mostly fail), or adventure mode for cx. If untradeable managed to reach the market, it would only help paying players, not the f2ps. Also, as mentioned earlier, most of the cards that we have aren't desired cards on the market anyways.

With the possibility to instant sell our unexchangables, f2ps now have a much more efficient time in farming cx. They can adventure mode and instantly sell off unneeded cards for some cx. This can practically double their cxing efficiency. Paying players can also benefit from being able to sell cards they normally couldn't.

Opening the market to unexchangables only benefit paying players, but allowing instant trade benefits the entire community.

Besides, they already gave us this gift, let's just appreciate it. It is common for humans to always want more, but this kind of attitude only makes us ignore some important things that are taken for granted.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant